Exclusive
Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

Pretty Little Liars Finale First Look: 'Haleb' Reunites to Catch the Stalker

We really hope Jordan hasn’t put a down payment on a wedding venue yet.

TVLine’s exclusive first look at Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars season finale (Freeform, 8/7c) finds Hanna in close quarters with a certain ex-boyfriend, and if history has taught us anything, it’s that sleuthing often leads to smooching.

Of course, “Haleb” is just one of the ‘ships catching wind in its sail during the PLL finale. As we previously reported, each of the show’s main (yet currently defunct) couples — Aria and Ezra, Spencer and Toby, Emily and Alison, and Hanna and Caleb — will have a special moment during the final hour of Season 6. The former flames will find themselves teaming up as their stalkers’ deadline to turn over Charlotte’s killer arrives.

But the real meat of the finale will be the unveiling of the show’s secret twin, a twist showrunner Marlene King refers to as the “biggest reveal of all.” (Yes, even bigger than last summer’s “Charlotte is ‘A'” event.)

Browse our exclusive finale photo below, then drop a comment: Do you hope Hanna and Caleb get back together? And who’s atop your list of potential twins?

Pretty Little Liars Spoilers

1. Nicolas. says:

2. Dawn says:

So we jump five years to find out everyone is back together with their exes, yea for the pedophile Aria is finally legal. So someone please explain to me what the point was, how dumb is that for everyone to get back with their high school significant other. It is as dumb as this whole season has be.

• Radha says:

Well I don’t care if the others get back with their exes. I just want Hanna and Caleb back together. Don’t really care if that is cliché or not. I’m not watching tv for realism. At least not on this show.

3. April says:

I definitely hope Hanna and Caleb get back together !!! I also don’t want pretty little liars to end :(

4. Anna says:

well alison can’t be thee with a twin that would be ovious cause she had a twin in the book series.

5. Tonyo Chu says:

Pretty Little Liars Season 6, Episode 20 FINALE Live Stream

ACCESS Link >>>> CUTT.US/uQwmV

ACCESS Link >>>> CUTT.US/uQwmV

ACCESS Link >>>> CUTT.US/uQwmV

ACCESS Link >>>> CUTT.US/uQwmV

6. Sims says:

How can anyone who has seen Spaleb on screen want Hanna and Caleb back together??? I used to ship Haleb but now that I’ve seen the Spencer and Caleb chemistry I just can’t imagine Haleb at all.

• Olivia says:

Same! I love Spaleb and they’re constantly slated, but I think the suit well with each other. For some reason, present Hanna and present Caleb don’t really suit, I think they’ve changed as individuals.

• Marina says:

Oh my god, watching Spaleb is so awkward !! I literally close my eyes when I see them together, it’s just wrong :p Haleb forever <3

• Cherry says:

Spaleb is nothing compared to Haleb.

7. latoya says:

I hope Caleb and Hanna reunite, and Spencer and Toby

8. How a showrunner announces A BIG TWIST 2 episodes before a season finale? Doesn’t make any sense.

9. adriana says:

Finally haleb happen and aria and ezra. I still can’t figure out if Mrs.D has a twin or if she’s really alive. Really good episode tonight although I thought it would have a better ending.

10. Paige says:

i don’t want Hanna and Claeb don’t get back together b/c Jordan and Hannah are goals AF!!

11. Leandra Daniels says:

Team Haleb forever! I can’t watch Spencer and Caleb together, kissing, it literally makes me want to vomit. Hanna and Caleb are meant to be!