Chicago Justice Nazneen Contractor

Chicago Law Spinoff Changes Name to Chicago Justice, Adds Reborn Hero

The latest addition to Dick Wolf’s #OneChicago-verse has changed its name and added a name.

Chicago Justice — which until now was titled Chicago Law — has cast Heroes Reborn actress Nazneen Contractor in the role of ADA Dawn Harper, our sister site Deadline reports.

Previously announced casting for the backdoor NBC pilot, which will be introduced via Episode 21 of Chicago P.D., includes Phillip Winchester (Strike Back, The Player), playing the lead prosecutor.

Contractor’s previous TV credits also include Covert Affairs, Season 8 of 24 and Rules of Engagement.

1. JenRar says:

Oooh, I like that name better!

2. VJ says:

I´m really conflicted about the whole thing. On one hand: I don´t want another Chicago show. I love all PD and Med and I like Fire just fine, but I don´t think we need another one. On the other hand I´m very courious about this “Justice/Law” thing. It would help to know what the show is actually about. Is it a law firm or states attorneys office or both or what? (did I miss a article regarding that?). So, I´ll wait for the backdoor pilot, but at the moment I´m more like… meh. Don´t care. But I like this title better, too.

3. wrstlgirl says:

I don’t care what they call it. Phillip Winchester people!!

4. thisismenow says:

I’ll check it out. I love Chicago Fire and I will catch PD for the dreamy Jason Beghe from time to time. I just hope it is a step up from Chicago Med. I honestly I have tried to watch med three times and just can’t get into it. With Law & Order as one of my all time favorite shows (SVU is good too) I really hope Dick Wolf delivers with Chicago Justice.

5. So umm, hehe just a thought here, but how about adding Christine Baranski? XD I know the chances are nil but one can imagine.

6. Anna says:

It’s interesting that they’re jumping right into another show instead of trying to fix their latest one first. I really like PD and Fire, so I’ve been trying really hard to give Med a chance, and it’s just so bad. It’s poorly written, oddly paced, and they don’t seem to have any of the magic that makes the other two shows work. I even held on to watching longer than I wanted because Julie Berman was cast, but I just couldn’t do it anymore.

7. H50fanie says:

what is next Chicago 101, Chicago Vet, Chicago Elementary, Chicago Sex, Chicago Prison, Chicago Coast Guard

8. Phil says:

I like the new name much better…. wish they would cast Brenda Strong also.

9. Zoe says:

Chicago Justice, you say? [insert Apollo Justice joke here]

10. The actress is hot, welcoming her. :)

I’ll love another crime show, so we can have 3 way crossovers now, without boring medical stuff. I’m all about the action! :))