Teen Wolf Season 6 Spoilers

Teen Wolf Season 6: Meet the New Teacher We Already Don't Trust

Beacon Hills High School is welcoming a new teacher in Teen Wolf‘s sixth season. (Any chance he isn’t harboring a supernatural secret?)

Pete Ploszek (Workaholics, Shameless) will recur on the MTV drama as Garrett Douglas, a “charming” educator likely to catch the eye of several students, our sister site Deadline reports.

Few details are known about Teen Wolf’s upcoming season, but given BHHS’ penchant for hiring shady teachers — I haven’t forgotten about you, “Jennifer!” — it’s entirely possible that Mr. Douglas is connected to the Nazi werewolf who broke free in Tuesday’s finale.

“I can absolutely confirm that the soldier has left the machine and will be a part of Season 6, a threat,” showrunner Jeff Davis recently told TVLine. “It was something we were planning for a while, and we weren’t sure if we were going to use that final shot, but once we started shooting Season 6, we figured we might as well use it.”

Your thoughts on Teen Wolf‘s newest addition? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Josh says:

Another white guy with limited acting skills on a show who’s writing continues to just slip into the dirt. I remember when I thought this would be a worth Buffy successor :(.

Also, they’re STILL in high school?

• Flashrow says:

yes, it is the other part of the semester hahaha

• Shaun says:

First half of season 6 at least.

• Ian says:

Mmm, I couldn’t help but think how much this guy looks like the Theo actor from last year. Jeff likes his All American hunks.

• Skittles&Bits says:

I am of the firm opinion that Jeff Davis doesn’t want this show to reach that level of quality; he’s content with producing trite BS despite having talent like Dylan O’Brien on his roster. SMH.

• Terry White says:

I believe the acting in Teen Wolf is pretty good. Each of the characters is so convincing and the new ones most feel so natural that you sense you know them from the beginning. But you bring a good point that I hope is vindicated in season 7. Why Teen Wolf main villains can’t be other than white guys or women? With the exception of Kali, who was awesome and if you consider Mason as a substitute for an old white French guy.

2. SassyAF28 says:

ofc he looks like he came out of an abercrombie and fitch catalogue lol

3. steven says:

He looks like Nick Carter.

4. Jared says:

Is season 6 Teen Wolfs final season?? I can’t remember if MTV announced that or if I’m making it up..lol. I hope not.

5. Skittles&Bits says:

100 TVline points that the new teacher is or is connected to the Nazi wolf because it’s not like TW hasn’t rehashed that plot device before. =___=

6. iamsylar says:

Oh yay, Nazism is just what a deeply problematic show with a history of tone deaf treatment of various minorities should delve into.

7. Rebecca says:

I was wondering when they would announce the next white wonder bread actor. It’s like Jeff Davis produces them from a mold.

8. Geo says:

The very last thing Teen Wolf needs to do is to add even more characters. What this show most desperately needs to do is to streamline and cut mainly back to the core characters like Scott, Stiles, and Lydia. The last few mini-seasons have been pretty much a mess, and one of the main reasons is that there are a ridiculous number of characters, many of whom are a) boring and inter-changeable and b) have stories that are confusing and/or go nowhere.

9. Jayson says:

Guys I was just confused, Is there any chance that Scott will transform into something in season 6?, because when Scott fought some gunmen in season 4 episode 10 (I think). Had you all noticed his face started to shapeshifting that time? It didn’t happen again in the whole season 5. I mean, is there any chance that Scott will transform like Peter in the past season 1 or something bigger than the Beast? Scott is a true Alpha but he doesn’t transform like a real wolf. Derek evolved into a real Wolf in the season 4 finale but what confuses me is that, what is Scott’s real power by being a true Alpha?

• Bita says:

Yeah I noticed that too and I hope he doesn’t transform to something like Peter or the beast l mean come on even if he has to I don’t know like evolve or something can’t he evolve like Derek or Talia… If I’m not wrong Talia was a true alpha either…

10. Jayson says:

Guys I was just confused, Is there any chance that Scott will transform into something in season 6?, because when Scott fought some gunmen in season 4 episode 10 (I think). Had you all noticed his face started to shapeshifting that time? It didn’t happen again in the whole season 5. I mean, is Scott will evolve like Peter or something bigger than the Beast? Scott is a true Alpha but he doesn’t transform like a real wolf. Derek evolved into a real Wolf in the season 4 finale but what confuses me is that, what is Scott’s real power by being a true Alpha?

11. Sean says:

Teen wolf needs to bring isaac, jackson and derek back, and make deucalion a regular, rather than bringing in more characters. Scott also needs to show he is physically an alpha. Last season scott’s strength hasnt been shown at all, they cant keep depending on smart plans.

12. sharly sharl says:

when is season 6 coming out i cant waittttttttt.

13. New teacher, new cast members this season all from same gene pool. I saw pic thought was theo. Took a whole episode to figure out that theo and that other kid were two seperate people.

14. TonyaJace says:

I’m sorry but I’m not holding out on this guy staying for long. I mean seriously, Teen Wolf goes through Characters like toilet rolls and- and other things constantly used. I mean come on they gave us Theo only to have him dragged away with an incomplete backstory, They gave us Jackson, Isaac, Danny, Derek, Peter etc and something drags the characters away and us fans are just force fed something else to soften the agonizing crushing pain of losing them. Bottom line is Teen Wolf needs to find a focus point and stick to it. Also if Scott is the king character in the whole show HE NEEDS MORE DEVELOPMENT!! Frankly in my opinion every other character has had WAY more development in the show than him and I’m including the Sheriff, Melissa, Chris HECK even KATE and Deucalion!

So Sorry to this guy but I hold zero to negative 10 care’s about his characters entry because the probability of him just being another unfinished and replacement roll in the show is higher than the Eiffel Tower.

#RantOver

15. catherine says:

wait… wait… wait… wait… guys… is this? no it can’t be. Maybe Garrett is back, but he came back as a teacher. I KNOW, ITS CRAZY, BUT THIS IS TEEN WOLF WE’RE TALKING ABOUT! His name is Garrett Douglas, right? Blonde, almost same facial shape… guys… I think I caught onto something