Gilmore Girls Revival Spoilers

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gilmore Girls, Jane the Virgin, Castle, New Girl, Blindspot, Grimm and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: True or false: You have a red phone in your office designated specifically for Gilmore Girls scoops. Any more intel? —Kirsten
Ausiello: False. The phone is Isabelline, to match the color of the Stars Hollow gazebo. As far as fresh intel goes, I carved out an exclusive little AA nugget from my chat with Milo Ventimiglia concerning a showdown between his Jess and Matt Czuchry’s Logan. Specifically, will the Netflix revival treat us to one? “I don’t even know the answer to that one, honestly,” he admitted to me. “I’ve only read up to a certain point.” So, it’s not a yes. But it’s also not a no. By my calculations, that makes it a maybe. Scoop!

Question: Lorelai Gilmore. Give us something. Anything. We’ve been given a finger and we want the entire hand and the coffee it’s holding. Please. —Danielle
Ausiello: I didn’t find Lauren Graham’s “both of you” comment from our recent Q&A as ambiguous as many of you apparently did. I interpreted that to mean that the final four words are going to be delivered by Lorelai and Rory. I could be wrong, but that was my takeaway.

PHOTOS Gilmore Girls Revival Cast: Here’s Who’s Returning

AAQuestion: What can you say about NBC’s Blindspot (returning Feb. 29)? How does Jane react to the revelations from the midseason finale? —Heather
Ausiello: We hand-delivered your pressing Q to series creator Martin Gero, and he wrote back: “Hi Heather! The midseason revelation really leaves Jane reeling, trying to make sense of the past, her present and what this means for her future. It reshapes her relationship with almost every character on the show… so, you know, it’s kind of a big deal.”

Ausiello: That’s an excellent question for me to hand off to Matt Mitovich as he heads north for the show’s 100th episode party. Four out of five doctors recommend hourly visits to TVLine for a person in your predicament.

Question: New Girl is making me appreciate the comedic actress that is Megan Fox — words I never thought I’d type. This season as a whole has been terrific. Any scoop? —Christine
Ausiello: Rumor has it Schmidt’s first name will be making a long-awaited appearance in the season finale.

Question: I’m still waiting for the Mary/Edith twist that Downton Abbey‘s Michelle Dockery told you guys she “wasn’t expecting.” Any idea when that’s coming? I’m a little obsessed over here if you can’t tell. – Madeleine
AAAusiello: First things first, Maddie: Take a nice, long, deep breath. Feel better? Good, because your wish will be granted on Sunday when the sisters’ long-running feud comes to a boil, resulting in “the row we all knew was coming.” (Those are Edith’s words, not mine.) Both Michelle Dockery and Laura Carmichael turn in powerful performances; it’s a real treat for fans who have watched their characters’ relationship develop (or not) over the years. Of course, that’s just one huge moment from the series’ penultimate episode. It’s a big one.

Question: I’m seeing a lot of rumors that Chris Messina is leaving or has already left The Mindy Project. Any truth? —TVFan
Ausiello: I have seen and heard the rumors as well. A rep for the show, however, insists Messina remains a series regular.

Question: How worried should we be about Andre when Empire comes back? —Amy
Ausiello: Well, based on his body language in Fox’s teaser for Season 2B, you should at least be moderately concerned. Whatever the result of his pregnant wife Rhonda getting brutally shoved down a staircase in the show’s Winter Finale, though, Andre can perhaps look forward to a little more civility between his mom and dad going forward. As showrunner Ilene Chaiken points out, the extended embrace between Cookie and Lucious after Mimi’s takeover of Empire Entertainment was “a very big moment for us, and a reminder of the inextricable bond those two will always share — and rediscover from time to time — especially in moments of adversity.” BONUS SCOOP: Asked about the fate of Adam Rodriguez’s Laz, last seen being “dealt with” by Lucious after betraying Cookie, Chaiken has this to offer: “I wouldn’t assume Laz is dead, but I’d assume that he got hurt pretty badly. And I would say he’s dead to Cookie — you can’t do that to Cookie and expect ever to live another day in her eyes.”

AAQuestion: This is the first time I’m writing to you and I love your work. You provide scoops on all my favorite shows. But you have not been covering Jane the Virgin. Any scoop on the show would be awesome. —Huma
Ausiello: Mat Vairo (The Returned, Revolution) has been cast as Rafael’s half-brother Derek, a devilish and mysterious rich kid who dropped out of Pepperdine so he could travel and spend money. “He’s definitely going to complicate Rafael’s life, even though Rafael’s somebody who really does search and yearn for this sense of family,” says EP Jennie Urman of Derek, who makes his debut on Monday, March 7. “So he’s definitely going to be interested in figuring out if he can have a relationship with his brother.”

Question: Got any scoop on Grimm or Arrow? Thanks. —Jen
Let’s do Grimm: Bree Turner tells TVLine that an upcoming episode, focused on beauty and vanity and titled “Skin Deep,” involves a shady plastic surgeon, “very serious prosthetics” and Rosalee in a bit of danger. “They send me in as the guinea pig,” she says, joking. “Michael Golamco wrote that episode. I wrote to him. I was like, ‘Are you trying to tell me something?!'” BONUS SCOOP: We can’t say much about it right now, but look for Wu to have quite a story arc later this season.

Question: Dying to know! Any interesting Grimm spoilers for the upcoming 100th episode, Michael? —Veevysh
Something big happens during the hour that two characters will keep to themselves for a number of episodes. I’d tell you more, but NBC would send Black Claw after me. Or maybe Hadrian’s Wall. At this point, I’m honestly not sure who’s scarier.

Question: Please any news, spoilers, updates on Sleepy Hollow would be greatly appreciated by us Sleepyheads. Thanks in advance. —Justine
Jenny and Crane, who worked together so closely while Abbie was in the catacombs, will still have “little moments” together now that her sister is back in town. “I just think they’re gold,” Lyndie Greenwood tells us. “I love what the writers do with that. You’ll get to see more Jenny-and-Crane stuff, but obviously, we want to get Abbie and Crane back [working together], so that’ll be the focus, hopefully.”

Question: Are we ever going to see Liv’s brother and mother again on iZombie? They had that falling out in the premiere and then nothing! —Abby
Ausiello: A recent episode was supposed to see the return of her sibling Evan and her mom Eva, but “there are a few [storylines] that [fell] by the wayside just because we got so jam-packed,” executive producer Rob Thomas explains, adding that the final six episodes of this season feel “like going downhill on a roller coaster.” Unfortunately, that means the introduction of Liv’s dad also had to be cut. But Thomas says a family reunion “is certainly something that we think —  knock on wood — we could get to [in Season 3].”

Question: Any scoop on Girls? —Matt
Ausiello: One of the sexiest surprises of Season 5 is the arrival of The Strain‘s Corey Stoll as a renown newsman who comes off like a hybrid of Sex and the City‘s Mr. Big and real-life CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. While Stoll’s chemistry with Andrew Rannells’ Elijah is actually quite sweet, that doesn’t mean there’s not a noisy-funny-awkward-graphic sex scene in his future.

This AAnd That…
Watch Sunday’s Walking Dead live. Or climb under a soundproof, wifi-less rock until you do. Trust me.
Remind me to tell you about the actor/actress whose struggle with Stage 4 narcissism forced TPTB at his/her show to strike all the mirrors from the set.
A possibly magic lamp plays a key role in Castle Episode 17. Rick apparently thinks he can wrangle three wishes out of it. Try to guess at least two of them in the comments. Go.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Kim Roots, Andy Swift, Vlada Gelman and Michael Slezak)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Juliana says:

mmm I’m going to need a bit more on the Gilmore Girls front lol any idea how many episodes Matt is going to be in?

• Autumn says:

Oooh, I’m curious too. I’d like to see Matt (Logan) in all episodes…if not, at least 3 then! :) Even if Rory and Logan don’t end up getting married, even though I hope they do…I’d want them to have a better conclusion than that horrible ending. That ultimatum was so unlike the Logan that Rory and I grew to love. And thanks Aus for the great GG coverage!

• Lorna says:

Logan was a pompous twit. I want her with Jess or Dean. I don’t like what they did to Dean in the end, so I hope thwy redeem him.

• anon123 says:

lol ‘redeem him’. dean’s been a creep since the pilot and had a really lovely send off. he doesn’t deserve to be redeemed tbh

• David4 says:

I agree Logan was a horrible human, but the creators seemed to love him so god help us.

I’m also getting the feeling that the final four words really will be…

I’m pregnant!
          Me too!

• Gail says:

Per Vulture he and Dean are just in Winter. They currently have an article about what is currently known. Much of the information from Ausiello.

• Bwhit says:

So possibly attending services for Richard? I would think that explains Logan’s involvement because his family is in the same social circle as Emily and Richard. I just am not sure of Dean’s role yet if he is just in winter, maybe just to show he’s fine and happy.

• Pixel says:

Me too. The actor who plays Finn (Logan’s friend), Tanc Sade, is listed for 2 episodes (the last two, according to IMDB) and they’re building a set for the Life and Death Brigade so I cross my fingers Matt will be in two episodes at least and if they’re are the last ones it’s even better. But it would be cool to get a Q&A with Matt Czuchry too and knowing that for sure. (Team Logan/Team Matt Czuchry!)

2. I'm going to let you finish but says:

Castle wishes:
    1. 4 tickets to Hamilton
    2. Season 2 of Firefly
    3. Season 3 of Firefly … ;)

3. wrstlgirl says:

Oh Lord, I don’t like the sound of that Walking Dead statement. Somebody cool must die, ack!!!

• Mike M says:

Gosh wasn’t that very quietly slipped in at the end… I guess we are certainly overdue for some tears given how often it has happened in the past. Though that really should say “…Or climb under a soundproof, wifi-less DUMPSTER..” shouldn’t it :-)

• wrstlgirl says:

Hahahaha, good one. I’m freaking out now wondering who we’re gonna lose, gahhh!!!

• wrstlgirl says:

I just did some snooping and I now think I know what it is and it’s not what we’re thinking. It’s kinda weird in fact.

• Jason M. says:

Rick wakes up from his coma in his bedroom, and finds Lori in the shower (making out with Sawyer from Lost, oddly enough). It was all a dream.

• Mo says:

If it’s not what we’re thinking, then I guess it’s not a major death. So is it perhaps a MAJOR HOOK UP??

• wrstlgirl says:

I was able to find spoilers very easily so if anyone really wants to know what’s happening they can find it. My lips are sealed.

• Mike M says:

Well weird can be good. I’ll wait to find out, especially if it’s NOT a death, because the show could seriously use a change up or two – and it’s high time we had some Negan. All spoilers held aside, he really has been the comics best anti-hero, even more-so than the Governor. And you just know JDM is gonna uhhhm “kill” in this role…

• Bwhit says:

Is it that Daryl finally meets with the shower lol? It’d be weird and great at the same time to see him without a layer of grease and dirt!

• wrstlgirl says:

LOL no doubt. I get that he likes his hair the way it is but he could trim it up a little bit, hahaha!!

• Luv says:

There is really no one cool left on Walking Dead…. no one that they will kill. Daryl, Carol,Glenn ,Maggie, Sasha, Carl, Judith,and Rick are all safe. I think if they were to kill off anyone it will be the people from Alexandria. Maybe Aaron, or his boyfriend. I don’t think they would kill Morgan. He just got there.

4. gretchen thad says:

Is one of Castle’s wishes better scripts? No, seriously, if Castle and Beckett are back together by episode 17, then it’s hard to imagine his wishes since he has so much. So I’d guess a baby is on that list and any other wish is something for someone else because that is the kind of guy he is.

5. jessica says:

whos those two men on the pic together

• Bwhit says:

That would be Logan and Jess from Gilmore Girls. Actors names are Matt Czuchry (the blonde one) and Milo Ventimiglia (black hair).

• Lois says:

I love Jess’character.Hope him & Rory get married. .

• Bwhit says:

I do too! Even if they don’t I just want to see where he is in life and what his relationship is with Luke, Liz and his little sister (if the ladder two appear) now that he’s an adult and hopefully settled.

6. DarkDefender says:

Castle’s wishes:
    1. End LokSat and get Kate officially back and in the loft
    2. To finally go on that island getaway honeymoon
    3. Season 9 renewal
    Ok, that last one might be me … Since Castle probably doesn’t know he is a character on a show called Castle. 😉

7. bob says:

castle would prob wish for beckett to stop lying to him and prob his dad back maybe the next i dont know cause he does have alot

8. Hipper says:

I love hearing about BTS drama. Who got the mirrors taken away?

9. katrina says:

Matt!! Is Neagen coming this Sunday on twd???

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m not Matt but pretty sure the answer is no. We won’t see Negan until the finale’. Unless someone lied to us.

10. black says:

Castle Jr.-Season 9-Sexy Mother & Cool Father

11. Evla says:

a) Go to mars
    b) work with his wife
    c) a little baby Castle

Definitely will not be any of these…I know.

12. LGC says:

Castle’s wishes:
    1. People who keep saying they don’t like the show anymore stop watching it and stop complaining it on the internet and find much better things to do with their time.
    2. Out with the mean, nasty, disrespectful, unfair, idiotic Castle ‘fans’ in the TV Line comment section. In with the sane, respectful, intelligent, fair, witty ones.
    3. A 7th country where he and Beckett get to do unmentionable things because he’s counting!

• Disappointed says:

You do realise that if your No 1 wish came true there probably wouldn’t be enough viewers left to keep the show on the air. You should be grateful that they have been dumb enough to keep watching as long as they have or you might not have even got a S7. LOL

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

+1 (Thanks for the laugh.)

• LGC says:

That’s a massive assumption but what’ new from Castle haters here anyway. Haters are vocal but doesn’t mean they are right or a majority.

• Disappointed says:

I find your assumption that all who criticise the show now as “haters” as insulting and very simplistic. 2.7M or 32% have already heeded your wish and stopped watching live since the S7 finale, and the the shortfall is not being made up by DVR numbers. I would argue that there is a sizeable number still watching with a lot less enthusiam than they used to, but you don’t give up on a show you’ve sat through 150 episodes after just half a dozen you don’t like. The last few episodes since the hiatus may have stopped the desertions temporarily, but 8×14 and 8×18 could see the exodus resumed.

• LGC says:

If people don’t like a show anymore, they should quit watching and quit complaining. To me, it’s really that simple. There’s much better ways to live life than to spend time hating.

• shirley says:

Oh! thank you for your words Disappointed.
            I too am tired of the haters. Just let us fans have our joy while we can.

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

Response to bottom:
          And yet you keep complaining about the “haters” when that’s not what we are at all. Just because we disagree and dislike a season, or 20 eps out of 160, it doesn’t make us a “hater”. Also if any more people take your advice and stop watching, YOU WON’T have a show to watch…
          Why does that keep getting lost on people? Wouldn’t you rather people watch, HASHTAG the show on twitter since Nielsen now counts it, agree to disagree, and keep the ratings up so that there is a S9 for everyone to watch? You don’t have to read their comments, or comment on them. You can move along, and just ignore it. CLEARLY no one is taking the “haters” comments from here or elsewhere and changing the season!
          Why not just take your own advice and enjoy the show and “quit complaining” about the complainers? After all “to me, it’s really that simple. There’s much better ways to live life than to spend time hating.” But then again what do you know? :D

• Castle Fan says:

Absolutely Agree. Love Castle, but that doesn’t mean I have to LOVE EVERYTHING about Castle. Just because I don’t like the direction these writers are taking the show in doesn’t mean I’m not a fan anymore. The writing sucks. Castle doesn’t.

• Night Owl says:

Agreed 1000%

13. Ian says:

Michael, anything Jenny related is at the bottom of a Sleepyhead’s list of concerns, believe me.
    And I can’t wait to enjoy Corey Stoll in something other than The Strain again. And even better that he’s playing a sexy gay newsman. Jonathan Groff must be seething.
    And I always watch TWD live. They already blew everyone’s minds last week. Bring it.

• Angela says:

I like Jenny and am interested in what’s going on with her. Try not to speak for all fans.
      Anywho, I have enjoyed the interactions between Jenny and Ichabod thus far, so cool to know we may get more of that. And I also agree with Lyndie’s sentiments about Abbie and Ichabod working together. Heck, I’ll state that I’m also hoping for more good Abbie and Jenny moments-given everything with their dad, there’s certainly plenty of opportunity for that, so I hope we get that, too. As long as there’s good interactions and scenes between all three characters, I’ll be happy.
      On an entirely different note, so, yeah, this whole “mirrors” thing at the end of the article. Do tell.

14. Waleed says:

Read some people’s comments about wishes. They probably are going for caskets stuff. But they are forgetting castle always wishes stuff for himself. Not “caskett”.

• LGC says:

ICYMI, No. 1 on Castle’s bucket list was “be with Kate”.

• I'm going to let you finish but says:

Yeah, he made sure that stayed that way when he decided he’d be bored working with Captain Beckett…

• LGC says:

And Beckett decided she was so ‘bored’ with her marriage that she decided to separate from her husband without telling him why! And now makes him do a fake separation with her while still not telling him anything. What a great husband she has.

• Susan Smith says:

You do know how idiotic and ridiculous that arc is so much that One Million people stopped watching at the end of November.Funny how some have no problem with the degradation of Kate’s character Castleis now the hapless victim.Castle PI.Castle leads the investigation at the precinct.Castle seems to know so much more about cases than Captain Beckett and the boys.The idiot LockStat story.And of course the Theme of the show “a writer and his muse solving murders together ” is now 7 minutes of Caskett time with half of that time in bed.Most people just can’t suspend their disbelief or their intellectual like others.I still believe there are those who don’t care much for Stana and wish Firely and Castle could somehow meld.The numbers don’t lie.Castle isn’t the show it was and is Failing. That could have been avoided but hopefully with the new ABC President she will “Encourage” the Show runners to go back to what was a very successful show untill the separation of Caskett starting with Castle PI in season 7.

• Susan Smith says:

That was the show Castle. The new show Castle PI not so much

15. i hope milo matt & jared are in a scene together & there’s more than on jab about much taller & bigger milo & jared have gotten

16. Annie says:

“Question: There is a rumor going around Twitter that Sean Maguire (aka Robin Hood) has quit Once Upon a Time. Is it true? —Linda
    Ausiello: That’s an excellent question for me to hand off to Matt Mitovich as he heads north for the show’s 100th episode party.”

That’s … not a no.

• Vari says:

I don’t mind the character Robin Hood as such. But the actor Sean Maguire is just not good at all. Weaker actor on the show. I would not mind if Robin goes or even changes actor.

• BM says:

Not a “yes” either. Haven’t heard the rumor but he posted a BTS pic on twitter a few days ago (granted it was from Hook and Emma) and a day later posted that he would be in Brazil with a Robin Hood jersey, so I assume there’s some Once fan event going on. They’d definitely be in trouble if he left Once, considering he’s part of Regina’s happy ending… Hope it’s just a rumor.

17. Kevin Graham says:

Is Person of Interest coming back ? anything will help

• Thithya says:

Yes. It’s coming back this spring. But only for 13 episodes

• Emor says:

Everything I have heard is that the show will air in the summer. Or as CBS calls it ‘Reallllly late spring’!

• Thithya says:

Couple a weeks ago I think a read an article here on tvline about it coming back this spring. They said it on the winter press tour. But maybe you’re right it probably means late spring.

• Thithya says:

*I read a article…

• Gail says:

Probably it will run April, May, and June after a current series runs out of episodes. Its nice that we get 13 more but with this scheduling no one will probably know when it is on and the ratings will tank.

• Thithya says:

Yeah, you are probably right.
            Still I hope that a lot of people have caught up on the show on Netflix and maybe than the ratings will improve this season.

• Person of Interest Fan says:

Man, I hope that happens. It’s one of my favorite shows and I would hate to see it cancelled just when we’re getting to the good parts. I must say, I did enjoy the “person of the week” episodes more. I was very excited initially with the two machines storyline, but I’m ready to see that resolved, I hope. And Sarah Shahi is back! Awesome.

I hope the ratings go up enough that even if the network sees it as dead in the water, some (very smart) cable network picks it up.

18. Matt C. says:

That Walking Dead comment is such a good tease. I don’t know if I should be excited or terrified about the new episode.

19. Castle 3 wishes
    1. Baby Boy
    2. Another Josh Weeden Series
    3. 1 more poker night with Steven J Cannel

20. Sandy Scott says:

I am pretty sure the downton abbey fight between the sisters has something to do with Mary finding out Marigold is Ediths bio daughter and possibly spilling the news to Ediths beax..

• Daisy F. says:

I’m really hoping that Edith lays into Mary because Mary is a grade-A b**ch when it comes to Edith and I would like Edith to get back at her at some point. Can you tell that Mary is one of my least favorite characters on DA? I know I’m in the minority on this, though, but truly I cannot stand Mary (who is no Lady in my opinion :)).

21. Sophie says:

Is there still any way possible that Melissa McCarthy could still be a part of the GG revival? Has ASP really not said anything about it since Melissa made her kind of snide comment on twitter?

22. Lv2bnsb1 says:

If I were Rick Castle, I’d want my daughters to get a life or go back to school. He’s supposed to be smart so why is she hanging around with her Grandma and acting like my secretary or assistant? Go to class! Get a boyfriend. Second, I’d want a drone. drones are cool, so if I were Castle I’d want one. Third, I want my wife back and out of danger. although that would actually be my first wish.

As a fan? I want Alexis to go back to class and stop walking around dressed like a secretary in pencil skirts and red lipstick. What college junior looks like that? I want this Loksat arc to go away. The way it’s been presented is nonsensical. I’d want to see more of the fun cases with the team working together to solve them with all the sharp wit of the the first three seasons. I want a lot cause I really really used to love this show.

• Castle Fan says:

Agree with you on the current state of the show, except for one thing, I like having his daughter around the office. Her techno-smarts make her a valuable employee. She can go back to school next year.

23. BrianR says:

Grimm: yes Nick and Adalind are going to do it for real finally.

• Sarah says:

My far fetched theory is that Adalind will try to get Trubel to help her when the hexenbiest starts coming back (a Grimm’s blood) but Trubel’s blood won’t help and they discover she’s Nick’s sister! What?!?! Also my phone autocorrects the word “hexenbiest” so I think I spend too much time in these comments sections.

24. Alex says:

Castle is going to act ridiculous again … Wasn’t he supposed to be an attractive writer at first ? What is attractive about him now exactly ?

25. Sarah96 says:

That Walking dead tease sounds great :)
    Can’t wait.

26. Lois says:

Do you think there could be a possibility that Rory & Jess, could get back together & maybe get married?

• Lola says:

I hope so! Love them together! But even if they aren’t endgame, I’m really looking forward to see what’s Jess been up to, he is one of the best carachters in my opinion and one that we didn’t get a resolution with.

27. Jared says:

iZombie has been all over the place this season. I can’t pin point it but something about the show just isn’t as “must see” like it was last season.

• Gail says:

I’ve enjoyed this season but I wish Liv would find out what Major has been doing to protect her and that her roommate has been spying on her.These plot points have been going on too long for a show with an18 episode season. Only a few episodes left.

28. Dar Palmer says:

Two guesses on Castles wish list. 1) that LocSat is over and 2) Castles ready to become a father again with Kate

29. Brad says:

I can’t take this Gilmore Girl waiting. Every piece of news makes my insides tighten. Ggggghhhhhh

30. Leanne says:

Castle’s wishes. I think one or two would be frivolous OMGTHISISREAL wishes, the 9 year old on a sugar rush would come out to play. Then I think he’d get it under control and wish for something for either Kate or his mother or daughter. I’d love to see him wish for Kate to get one more day with her Mom, or something similar.

• Night Owl says:

I could see him wishing for Kate to get one more day with his mother. I can also see him wishing for something ridiculously insane (the OMGTHISISREAL thing). I could also see him wishing something for Alexis’ future.

• Castle Fan says:

Great ideas, so the current writers probably wouldn’t go for them.

31. Mo says:

That Walking Dead comment is worrisome. I kind of expected someone more “major” to be killed off in the premiere, so I assume that’s what is likely to happen. And if I need to crawl under a rock if I can’t watch live, I also assume it’s going to be a MAJOR “major” probably fan favorite character. Which means (to me, anyway) Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, or Michonne.

32. Spence says:

Not feeling very excited about this week’s Walking Dead!!

33. faulknerjer says:

Please, no showdowns and love triangles between Rory’s exes. Also, you told me nothing about Gilmore girls here.

34. Kim says:

Rick’s 3 wishes: 1 find out what really happened when he was missing. 2 , End to Beckett and Castle faux separation and 3 more wishes.

35. mooshki says:

I was just thinking last week that we need to see more Wu on Grimm, so this scoop makes me very happy! With the show going to darker and darker places, it really needs his humor and light to balance things out.

36. chocolatfrog says:

What was the Blindspot midseason revelation? I dont remember (watch too much tv shows I guess)

37. J.Norman says:

The Mindy Project.

Do I want them to eliminate Danny? I don’t know.
    But I do think that the relationship between Danny and Mindy was forced – to say the least.
    They are not compatible. They may be likable separately, but they are simply not a compatible match in a long term romantic sense.

They are great – until they have to live together. Then the inherent differences – and I’m not talking racial differences but compatibility differences – quickly show up and come to the forefront.

it is common for good friends and colleagues to take things one step too far into romance and it falls apart. Whether they can revert back to the “old dynamic” between them is often doubtful.

38. KT says:

So, who had to have all of the mirrors removed from the set of his or her show?

39. Jeffrey McGraw says:

Comment about Castle and the first wish? I hope it is to get renewed.

40. Empire Fan says:

Empire – Grade: B
    Empire – less singing, more character development – A+

41. Castle Fan says:

Castle – First Wish – new writers.

42. Thanh says:

Grimm’s spoiler better not be about Nick and Adalind again. If the something happening between two characters, that they will keep to themselves, is yet another forced, weird, cringe-worthy conversation between them, I’m going to be so annoyed. I’ve taken to fast-forwarding their scenes. Sleeping together, even platonicly, and explained in a childish and cheesy manner, tops it.

I don’t know what happened to the show behind the scenes, but on screen, it all seems like it’s being run differently, and badly. It’s more jarring between scenes, dialogue gets really bad and out of place at times, there’s falsely amped up anticipation of upcoming action scenes. I don’t know what happened, but the show feels and looks different, in a way that seems like their grasping at straws to try to get viewers. I hope they fix it soon.

43. hannah says:

Someone asked you for a scoop on Grimm and Arrow and you chose Grimm even though their was another question about Grimm as well. Why don’t you want to give us Arrow scoop?

44. Huma says:

When you write to Mr. Ausiello for the first time, and he responds. You’re the best, Mr. A. Thanks :)

45. Randy B says:

IMO, Eve is more scarier then Black Claw.

46. LeighLee says:

I have no guesses as to what’s on Castle’s wish list, but my wish for him is to get back to being a writer and quit the PI crap.

• Susan Smith says:

GMA had a Castle behind the Scenes. A clip of Kevin and Espo the cops standing by Castle and He barked orders to a perp.Castle and his Mom.Then on to the GMAhost.Oh no there was NO CLIP OF KATE.the Co Star ofCastle .No mention of Kate.Its offensive and outrageous how they have nullified the CoStar Star of Castle. Castle would have NEVER lasted for 8 years with out Kate.My question is Who decided not to include a clip of Kate? What motive?Matt can you shine some light?

• shirley says:

I saw that too. I think the idea was just to show the GMA host in her guest role on the show. I don’t think they needed the main stars to be on the set for that. Just an idea.
        Would have been nice to have allthere but I accepted it for what itr was.

• Susan Smith says:

I would understand that.Except Beckett was Not in the CLIPS from the show.They put in Castle and his Mother but not Kate. More of the pushing Beckett aside

47. I’m guessing since they are filming castle 8.19 now we only have 4 eps left to close the show?

48. Carolyn Michelle Duncan says:

Bring back the Gilmore girls i miss it.