FRESH OFF THE BOAT Ratings

Ratings: Fresh Off the Boat Among Tuesday's Very Few Gainers

Fresh Off the Boat was one of only three (out of 15) programs to enjoy an uptick this Tuesday night.

The sophomore ABC comedy drew 4.6 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating, up 9 percent and a tenth week-to-week.

Leading out of that, The Muppets (2.4 mil/0.8) was steady, while a double helping of Agent Carter averaged 2.4 mil/0.7, down 10 percent and a tenth.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

CBS | NCIS (17.2 mil/2.3) and Limitless (6 mil/1.2) each dipped a tenth, with the latter tying its series low. NCIS: New Orleans (13.3 mil/2.0) rose two tenths.

THE CW | The Flash (3.9 mil/1.5) dipped a tenth from last week’s season highs, but still outrated anything on ABC or Fox. iZombie (1.3 mil/0.6) is currently up a tenth.

FOX | New Girl (2.8 mil/1.2) slipped two tenths, while Grandfathered (2.3 mil/0.8), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2.1 mil/0.9) and The Grinder (1.7 mil/0.6) all ticked down one tenth — with all four comedies tying or hitting season lows.

NBC | Game Night (3.9 mil/1.0) dipped a tenth, while Chicago Med (6.6 mil/1.4) and Fire (7.5 mil/1.6) both slipped two tenths, hitting and tying season lows respectively.

1. Jason Paul says:

Is Limitless in danger territory? Hope not. I really enjoy this show.

2. Mr. Tran K says:

Fresh Off the Boat continues to be one of the best comedies I’ve ever seen. As for Limitless, I have a feeling the series is “on the bubble”. Don’t tell me whether it’s going to be renewed or cancelled.

3. SAM says:

Not looking good for “Agent Carter”. :-(

4. Jason says:

*crossing fingers* I hope iZombie doesn’t adjust down; and that the remaining episodes would all tick up. :)

5. Boiler says:

Personally I think people may be avoiding what are some good FOX comedies just because its FOX. If it wasn’t for the comic book craze ABC would do well to take New Girl and Brooklyn 99, hopefully find another to go with Fresh off The Boat and have another comedy night. They certainly don’t have any decent new dramas. Know it would never happen but New Girl and 99 deserve better. And ABC hiatus plan is a total flop

6. PBS says:

The Flash continues to be a beast for the CW. I hope it continues to being a success for CW. I always like a good underdog. The writers have 75 years of comic book lore in The Flash, I hope they use it instead of delving into contrived romance triangles and contrived drama that Arrow became.

7. Beth Tominski says:

I really wish I understood people’s reluctance to watch Agent Carter. A wonderfully acted and scripted show. I also wish I understood people’s fascination with NCIS. Such dreck.

• Jen says:

How charming–you have to refer to another show as “dreck” because you don’t like it? Too bad, 17 million+ people disagree with you–what are you 12? You don’t like something so everyone should? Grow up…

8. Tara17 says:

Agent Carter and Limitless are fantastic shows; hoping they stick around and gain more viewers.

9. Agree with the positive comments about Agent Carter. It would make for a terrific Netflix series, if it’s cancelled. On the other hand, I think “Fresh/Boat” has gotten stale really quickly. I find the character of Eddie to be the least interesting thing about the show. After the past two weeks of cringe-worthy/mediocre shows, I have decided to remove it from my weekly viewing schedule. Also, the Muppets has continued to disappoint. Stopped watching after last week. Too many better shows to prioritize over those.

• Sophia says:

I wonder if that’s a real possibility: given the existing relationship between Marvel and Netflix, could Netflix pick up Agent Carter if ABC dumps it? I mean, I’m hoping it can stick around as mid-season filler- does it need the same level of ratings to remain in this “bridge” slot?

10. Al says:

Like many others here, I really can’t understand why ppl are tuning OUT of Agent Carter! It’s taken Season 1 and built upon and expanded its’ world and characters, making it better than ever! :(

I really hope the show can rebound from these lows because further adventures of Peggy Carter would be great!