Sleepy Hollow Ratings

Ratings: Sleepy Hollow Ties Low, While The Amazing Race Returns Up

In its second Friday outing, Fox’s Sleepy Hollow drew 3.15 million total viewers and a 0.8 rating (per finals), adding a handful of eyeballs but slipping a tenth in the demo to tie its series low.

Leading out of that, Second Chance (2.1 mil/0.5) — which conveeeeeniently had a “dead pool” storyline the same weekend that Fox’s Deadpool hits theaters — dipped a tenth.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

THE CW | Vampire Diaries (1.1 mil/0.4) was steady, but The Originals (800K/0.3) ticked down to series lows.

CBS | The 28th running of The Amazing Race started with 6.1 million viewers and a 1.3 rating, up a tenth from its fall premiere. Hawaii Five-0 (8.9 mil/1.3, #OMGSarahCarter) and Blue Bloods (10.9 mil/1.4) each dipped a tenth from their previous episodes’ season highs.

NBC | Grimm (4.2 mil/0.9) was steady in the demo.

ABC | Leading out of Charlie Brown specials, Shark Tank (6.7 mil/1.7) rose 10 and 13 percent, matching its season high and tying 20/20 for the nightly demo win.

1. Lysh says:

Sleepy Hollow was really enjoyable last night.

2. BL17 says:

I love, love, love Sleepy Hollow!
    It is the finest of genre programming on TV today!
    Please keep Sleepy Hollow on air on Friday nights!

3. Guest says:

Hawaii Five O 1.3 ( hopefully adjusts up)..Season 7 looking like a reality..Strong 2016 so far.

4. Boiler says:

I say this while watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix. Again why the heck was this show cancelled. CW has at least 3 shows performing consistently lower than HoD did.

• Phil says:

Dude, I get that you loved Hart of Dixie – I too enjoyed it, and just finished watching Season 4 on Netflix last week. I will always want more Lemon and Zoe and AB – but the storylines were beautifully wrapped up, the characters were in a good place.
      You really would rather see these relationships torn asunder anew just to have 10-20 more episodes of shenanigans before these characters end up back where they started, except with more emotional damage?
      I would have liked to see a real wedding for Zoe and Wade, and to see them parenting and naming their child, but I’m totally satisfied with the musical number ending for this wacky, Hart-felt show. But it had a good run.

• Boiler says:

Phil who is to say that they would rip the characters apart and Christian you are just a jerk. And as much as I loved the show I hated the musical ending

• Christian says:

That show sucked. Be glad you got 4 seasons of that tripe!

5. James D says:

I wish more people would watch Second Chance I find it very entertaining and would love a season 2. Grimm was decent last night hopefully it ticks up a bit.

6. PatriciaLee says:

Our dvr machine did not record Sleepy Hollow on its new night. The machine drops series recordings, at times, why I don’t know, and we have to reprogram it. Here’s hoping the show won’t live or die based on these ratings.

7. Gulla Gal says:

Great move to air Sleepy Hollow on Friday nights!!! I will spread the news to my friends and family!!

8. Miss rux says:

I Really Hope Sleept Hollow stays on tv also…..they changed the day to friday and alot of viewers are busy on a friday night….and everybody does not own a dvr….its really very entertaining….I do have to say the story line the first two seasons and the supporting cast were on a diffrent level. That being said i still love to see interaction between crane and abbie

9. Bill says:

Sleepy Hollow is on it’s way out. Fox regrets renewing for a third season. The show is now so lame, no one is watching it. The final episode should be a winner. Something to look forward to. Lucifer is a far better show for Fox. Great writing, acting and action. Good Bye Sleepy. Lucifer wants to bring you home.

• sean says:

I couldn’t disagree more, Sleepy Hollow is one of the best shows on tv.Its the only show I watch on the Fox network , if they cancelled it I wouldn’t watch any other Fox show,ever!Outstanding cast,story keep up the great work Sleepy Hollow.

10. Susan says:

Sadly, I think we’ll all be waving good-by to SH at the end of this year. It was never going to match the absolute magic of season 1 and I think we can all agree that season 2 was deeply disappointing. It’s a shame that so many who fell by the wayside last year aren’t giving it a chance this year. This new season has been flat-out terrific with the kind of stories we fell in love with in the beginning. I’ll miss it and my mourning process will begin in June.

11. Patsy says:

Please bring SleepyHallow back.

12. Billy Bob Johnson says:

Poor Sleepy Hollow. Fox should just stop putting scifi-type shows on. They always abandon them. Firefly!!!

13. Mangochic says:

That has been my favorite Sleepy Hollow show since season 1. I wish more people would give it a chance as I want another season. If only we could wipe season 2out of existence