Gilmore Girls Revival Cast

Gilmore Girls Revival: Here's Everyone Who's Returning (Refresh for Latest)

Keeping track of who is — and isn’t —going to be in the Gilmore Girls revival has become something of an Olympic sport. But now, thanks to this convenient gallery, it’s one where you have a decent shot at a medal.

Quick recap: Last Tuesday, production officially commenced on Gilmore Girls: Seasons, Netflix’s four-episode continuation of Amy Sherman-Palladino’s beloved WB/CW dramedy. In the week since cameras started rolling, nearly a half-dozen Stars Hollow vets have come aboard the project, joining stars Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson and Kelly Bishop. Several of the new castings were reported right here on TVLine (complete with sirens blaring!), while others quietly leaked via social media.

Well, consider the gallery below your official Gilmore Girls revival call sheet, albeit one that continues to grow with each passing day (that’s your cue to refresh this page every second of every day until these four 90-minute episodes drop on Netflix).

So, what are you waiting for? Scroll through the current cast list, then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which character do you hope will be added next?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Kate says:

C’mon Melissa McCarthy, we need Sookie! Be a good sport!

• David4 says:

Be a good sport?! No one even asked her!

They wrote the movies / episodes without Sookie which is insane.

She isn’t coming back in any meaningful roll.

• jj says:

I agree, amy said she would throw together a scene if melissa was interested. Her role in the revival wouldn’t be a significant one. Likewise melissa mccarthy was one of the highest paid actresses last year, if the show had to cut down a plotline for one of rory’s ex-boyfriends due to finances it seems unlikely that they would be able to afford her

2. Ingmar says:

According to a photo posted by Milo (twitter) Miss Patty and Babette will also be back!

3. IR0413 says:

When/how was Michael Winters confirmed!??!

4. Ben says:

According to Netflix UK’s twitter, Christopher is also coming back. *shudders* They made it as painful as possible too by announcing him and Dean together.

Not happy about Taylor either, who are they going to “treat” us with next? T.J?

• IR0413 says:

Please make my day Gilmore Guru MA and confirm DAVID SUTCLIFFE!!

Team Balcony Buddies! ;)

• Jeri says:

Not a Christopher fan but he is Rorys dad. He was there in the beginning and he was there in the end. He’ll always be a part of their lives, good or bad.

• Alice says:

I’m hoping he’s not back for much. If Richard’s funeral is a part of the first episode, like, obviously Christopher would be there for that. But less, a lot less, is more when it comes to Christopher.
      It would be hard to imagine any plot that involved Stars Hollow that didn’t require Taylor in some respect. Same for most of the townsfold- Gypsy, Kurt, Luke, Lane.
      There HAS to be a town meeting, which in one scene would need them ALL.

5. Maria says:

Miss Patty, Babette! And who can forget Hep Alian? Want them back! Wouldnt mind another Carole King guest appearance either.

6. Alandry229 says:

Yes, we need Sookie back too! We need to see the kids and how they’ve grown. Come on guys! Lorelei and Sookie interaction is the best!

7. Frank says:

I hope Doyle will be joining Paris. Would also love to see hep alien rock again. I saw on imdb cast page for Gilmore Girls seasons that the actor that play Finn is listed for 2 of the 4 episodes. I imagine that means Collin shoul be returning as well.

8. Mary says:

But no dates yet? And will it be Netflix binge style or seperate….important for party planning!!!!

9. lariet50 says:

I’d be down with David Sutcliffe returning, as long as they don’t try to make Christopher/Lorelei a thing again. If he’s there as Rory’s dad, not Lorelei’s ex, I love it. Also, can Luke’s daughter be conveniently out of town for this? Ugh. And I’m still not feeling like Sookie is a necessity.

10. anya says:

How can you have Lane without Zack ?? And what about Sebastian Bach?

• Seth says:

By bringing back Adam Brody? Seriously, Lane divorcing Zack and getting back with Dave Rygalski, by far the best of the Gilmore men, it would make up for Christopher and Dean returning.
      (I’ve had a terrible thought about Sutton Foster’s character, what if she’s Christopher’s new girlfriend/wife? Ew.)

• MJ says:

I’m holding out hope that since Melissa McCarthy might not be back they will make Sutton’s character a new friend of Lorelai, maybe working at the Dragonfly together. I hope they don’t cast her as a girlfriend/wife of Christopher (or Luke, because there will be rioting) and make her character someone the GG fans will like, since she might be one of the few new people stepping foot in our beloved Stars Hollow.

11. anon123 says:

12. Kris says:

Am i the only one who wants an appearance from Tristin DuGray aka CMM? Or does everyone else hate him? The actor, not the character.

• Stephanie says:

I want Tristan! I’m doing a rewatch and I forgot how much I loved Tristan. I keep hoping they’ll announce he’s coming back. But I’m not holding my breath

• Anna says:

Lmao – I was just thinking that as soon as I saw the name Tristan. Does anyone want CMM back? Because blegh.

13. Rob says:

“Heroes don’t always wear capes…” Thank you for all the important work you do for the world, Ausiello. 🙌🙌🙌

14. jimbo says:

Taylor Doose, Miss Patty and Babette have been added to the gallery. I take it these are confirmed then?

15. JennyB says:

I really want to see Zack. And Lulu should be there if Kirk is. They don’t need huge storylines but I want to know they’re all there.
    Sookie and Jackson are musts IMO. Who would ever believe they would leave Stars Hollow??

16. Tsuki says:

What about Lane’s husband? Or Jackson? Even without Sookie we could still see Jackson.

17. Bonnie W says:

Mrs. Kim!!!!

18. Hedy S. says:

I wonder if they will pair Sutton Foster’s character with Christopher

19. Columbus says:

How about Mrs. Kim???

20. Allison says:

Where’s Zach? I don’t like the idea of Lane raising her babies without Zach. Well, unless Dave Rigowski comes back.

21. Linda says:

I am so glad that Jared is a go for this (as long as it doesn’t interfere with filming Supernatural).

22. Alex BaldTwins says:

I know gallerys are all the rage, but it would be super cool if you guys also posted it in a similar style to your cancellation scorecards. LIST IT PLEASE!

23. JosiahBartlet4President says:

I guess Jackson is out if Sookie isn’t coming back?

24. jj says:

I know that some people here want to see dave, or tristan back for the revival but if someone else from the high school years were to come back for the revival I would much prefer madeline and louise

• Viv says:

Madeline & Louise 4-evah!!
      Louise is my spirit guide…

• Christine says:

HaHa Madeline and Louise are the first people that popped into my head when all the names started coming out!! And how about… wait for it…. Brad??!! Anyone remember (and love) him from Chilton? I think he and Paris would make a great couple!

• Lucy G says:

Yes! Madeline and Louise would be THE BEST! And how can we have Finn but no Colin?

25. ljd213 says:

It’s got to be Marty…….

26. Gail says:

Quite a few people have been added to the gallery including Christopher, Doyle, Miss Patty, and Babette.

27. Viv says:

How in the world did they get Danny Strong?! I’m so proud my $7.99 Netflix kickstarter donation made this happen…

28. Josh says:

Ugh I hope Finn is only in it because Rory is visiting him on death row for an article.

Also where is Mrs. Kim.

I hope Zach isn’t back. Divorced Rock Star Lane FTW.

29. Where are Sookie and Carole King? We need them.

30. Alice says:

Danny Pudi was in a couple episodes during the Yale years. Since Community is done, I wouldn’t be upset to see him pop up.

31. forg says:

Sookie!!! But it’s not happening :(

Mrs Kim and her awesome antique store needs to come back

32. Ever since I discovered Bunheads, I always thought Sutton Foster would be the perfect doppelganger for Lorelai. Maybe Sutton will emerge as a long lost cousin? That Gilmore family is a bit detached!

33. Sophia says:

34. Jessica says:

I’m excited for everyone from the town coming back (Kirk, Miss Patty, Babette). Would love to see Zach and Brian. Maybe the town troubadour?

35. Mia says:

I hope this means that the town troubadour will also make an appearance. Love the GG music!

36. Variety reports that April is returning. This is gonna be horrible…

37. G says:

Come on… No Sookie??? It’s not like she was a “drop-in” character. After Rory, she’s Lorelai’s go-to. Who is she suppose to work things through with??…Michel??!!

38. Maddy says:

Cannot wait to see Jared back as Dean!!

39. Jakey says:

Grant-Lee Phillips, the troubador, has been widely reported elsewhere as returning.

40. Reba42 says:

Any credence to the rumor today that April will be back?

41. Dlz says:

Sookie! It won’t be the same without Lorelai’s BFF.

42. Loretta says:

I really want to see Lorelei marry Luke!!!!

43. Niki says:

With Christopher returning I’m hoping GiGi will also make a appearance!

44. Sophie says:

PAUL ANKA???

45. Sookie & JSookie & Jackson, Liz & TJ and Morey.ackson, Liz & TJ and Morey.

46. Sookie & Jackson, Liz & TJ and Morey.

47. Lisa says:

Sookie and Jackson. Loreli’s best friends. I would like to here next coming on board.They had two children Davy and Martha, which Loreli and Rory were the godparents. It wouldn’t be same without her/ them or any of the original cast members.

48. Karen Garner Fi dley says:

Sookie should be asked back. Same with Gypsy, Miss Patty, Babbett

49. Rosemary Knight says:

I may be off base here, but I think there may be a twist on why Finn and Logan are coming back. What if Rory runs into Finn, who is now a responsible professional adult. They hook up and get married, and as a good friend of Finn’s, Logan is invited to the wedding

50. Tammy says:

I really hope that Melissa McCarthy can come back as Sookie.