The Flash Supergirl Crossover Photo

The Flash/Supergirl Crossover Episode: Grant Gustin Shares First Photo

Are two superheroes better than one?

The upcoming crossover between CBS’ Supergirl and The CW’s The Flash is hoping so, and thanks to Grant Gustin, we now have a first look at the team-up.

The Flash star — who will visit the CBS series in the March 28 episode — shared the following photo of himself with Supergirl‘s Melissa Benoist on set in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with the caption, “Those two emblems look pretty good together.”

While details of how the titular heroes will cross paths are being kept under wraps, the Girl of Steel’s blink-and-you-missed-it appearance on The Flash this week — she was glimpsed as Barry & Co. traveled through the speed cannon — seemingly confirms she is from an alternate Earth.

Take a look at the photo below, then share your latest thoughts on the super meeting.

Those two emblems look pretty good together… @melissabenoist

A photo posted by Grant Gustin (@grantgust) on

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. John036 says:

Lol what if they did the ‘loser’ sign that Glee always did in their promotional posters in the earlier seasons?
    Really looking forward to the crossover episode! I can’t wait to see how Melissa and Grant play off of each other

2. brawl2099 says:

Holy crap, that is so awesome. I cannot wait.

3. Dani says:

I would love to see a Glee reference even if its a snide comment about the show.

4. Kristen says:

Can’t wait to see this! Greg Berlanti is really amazing with these crossovers!!👍🏻 I don’t typically watch supergirl but I will definitely check it out now. If only TVD and TO had done things like this sooner they wouldn’t be in the ratings pit they are now.

5. Phun says:

I’m still in disbelief that it’s actually happening! Sooooo looking forward to the Crossover! Never thought I’d be seeing something like this (and other superhero’s) come to life in my life time! AWESOME!

6. Wordsmith says:

Mostly amused by the crew member accidentally photobombing

7. Lex says:

I noticed they shoved an image of Supergirl into the Flash episode last night. Alternate universe coming up I guess.

8. Cookie says:

So cute! Flash is really good but unfortunately Supergirl hasn’t really found its footing yet. Hopefully they find their way soon.

• anon 49 says:

Flash has a charming lead who can do both comedy and drama while Supergirl has a nice person who comes off sweet on screen but not much else.

• tvjunkie says:

So you haven’t been watching Supergirl? The last 3 or 4 episodes have been better then many of the Flash or Arrow episodes this season. Flash has only recently gotten back on track after a ho-hum start to the season.

10. GraceM says:

Can’t wait!!!!!

11. herman1959 says:

Awww; I can’t wait to see the episode.

12. jj says:

I really love what the show is incorporating with the alternate earth, it provides a great back way to incorporate all of these various elements from the comics/dc universe while allowing the show to carve its own path for the characters. Looking forward to this crossover!

13. LN says:

Bad guys beware!

14. shaun says:

thank god missing this trainwreck isnt going to ruin the story in the flash, but supergirl is just terrible, should have been something amazing and instead we got ally mcbeal meets 80s superboy tv show with some of the worst writing i have ever seen on TV, hoping they reboot supergirl and actually try to get her character right.

15. didn’t miss seeing the LEGION FLIGHT RING in the Fortress, on display!!

16. AngelaIsTruth2` says:

I hope supergirl and flash fall in love,I mean it’s a love triangle.