Exclusive
Vampire Diaries Season 7 Spoilers

The Vampire Diaries: First Look at New Mystery Organization 'The Armory'

Now that we’ve seen what Stefan will be up to in New Orleans during The Vampire Diaries‘ upcoming crossover with The Originals, let’s have a look at what’s happening back in Mystic Falls.

TVLine has an exclusive set of photos from the Feb. 26 episode (The CW, 8/7c), which includes our first look at Mouzam Makkar (The Following) as Alex, the head of a mysterious new organization known as “The Armory.”

As executive producer Caroline Dries recently told TVLine, Alex has “ties to Enzo’s backstory,” so it should come as no surprise that the two are seen chatting it up in our first-look photos.

“As [Enzo is] trying to find his place in the world, [Alex] comes in and says, ‘Let me help you out with that,'” Dries explained. “Is she good? Is she bad? What’s her bigger agenda? We’ll pull back her layers as the season goes on.”

Check out our exclusive sneak-peek photos — one is above, the other two are below — and drop a comment with your hopes for the remainder of Season 7.

Vampire Diaries Season 7 Spoilers

Vampire Diaries Season 7 Spoilers

1. esmeralda312 says:

That set is beautiful, wow. And YAY for Bamon!! Can’t wait.

• Lara says:

YES, YES!! I just need Damon and Bonnie to be in scenes together. They literally just have to share space which makes the episodes 100x better and worthwhile to watch! BAMON!!

• Lara says:

Agree with both of you and the pictures look amazing. I’m hoping for some good s/l’s in this back half of s7 because let’s be honest the writing isn’t there yet. I’m pulling for Plec/Dries to bring on better writing so the show doesn’t get cancelled. They need to do whatever it takes, if they need to hire new writers with fresh ideas then let’s do it. Wake up Plec/Dries, move your viewers, excite us, entertain us and show us something to makes us want to tune in and see your story unfold!!

• Claire says:

So looking forward to this. I know they’re forcing Enzo on her/us but Bamon looks so good. Thanks TV LINE!

2. Beba says:

Finally Can’t wait for this episode to air should be a damn good one

3. Dinah says:

I’m sorry but I could care less about Enzo….maybe I’ll change my mind after seeing his story unfold but he’s been useless since s5 and honestly don’t see that changing.
    Now Bonnie and Damon, I do care about. They have great dynamic and chemistry and that should be explored with interesting story lines.

4. Ujjyani Banerjee says:

This is the show to be watched people!!!! Vampire Diaries is getting more and more exciting by every Friday ;)
    Bamon scenes are always a treat :)

5. Miranda says:

Oh wow, they look so good. I need Bamon to have more scenes and dialog between them. I’m so excited about this and any future scenes with them! All I see is Bamon.

6. Autumn says:

I’m excited for this plot as long as Bamon are working side by side. They can miss me with all this Bonenzo crap.

7. Amy says:

Not a Bamon fan, they hold no appeal for me but worse yet is that it seems like half the season is over and I still have no idea how they got to where they are in the flashforwards. At the same time I really hate how nothing ever gets satisfyingly resolved on this show. They befriend the villains they start out with at the start of the season in stead of defeating them, they pick new villains halfway through. PTSD lasts for 2 episodes. They really need to find a middle between drawn out too long and too hastily resolved. At this point, I just wanna know how it ends.

• Natalie says:

Don’t agree about Bamon (They are hot together) but I agree with everything else. These heretics are boring along with this seasons plot lines. Unless the Armory or Rayna storylines pick up I’m about done with TVD.The possibility of Bamon was the only thing keeping me around but looks like another missed opportunity and wasted potential.

8. Jake says:

Actually, The Armory is going to hunt down all these sappy rear-ended vampires and kill them all and that is how the series ends FOREVER!!! THANK GOD!

9. Margie says:

i do not like cami as a mean vamp. liked her better when she was not a vampire.

10. Margie says:

love the idea of a crossover between originals and vampire diaries yay!

11. It says:

Excited to see a bamon scene. Dries/Plec do need to change the writing up. It is falling a little flat. I hope the story line gets better especially since they are adding all these new characters. They usually end up fizzing out story lines and leaving them hanging i.e Sarah Salvatore last season. So I hope they tie everything together well and don’t leave the viewers with unanswered questions or storylines that make no sense. I still watch every Friday and Bonnie is my favorite character so I love her with Damon, but I don’t hate the Enzo/Bonnie story line either.

12. tayslick says:

Can the thoughts of Julie killing Elena to bring back Katherine be what’s next.

13. I love Enzo, I wish they could get a good story line for him.