The cast of Fuller House is here today and they brought me an exclusive first look at the show.

Posted by Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fuller House Trailer: 'Damn, We All Still Look Good!' — Watch Video

The first trailer for Netflix’s Fuller House (releasing Friday, Feb. 26) is stuck in the ’90s — not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Andrea Barber stop by Ellen today (check your local listings) to reveal the exclusive tease, which reunites most of the Tanner clan (plus Kimmy Gibbler) under one roof as a recently widowed DJ struggles to raise her three sons.

If that sounds depressing, not to fear: This first look at episodic footage also bears countless Full House catchphrases (even in the absence of certain twins), a hug between best friends and plenty of awkward dance moves.

Watch the trailer above — which starts at 2:25, following a few words about the MIA Olsens — then share your nostalgia-filled reactions in the comments.

1. Babybop728 says:

It looks so good! Oh my gosh, I’m so excited!

2. Spandex says:

So surprised that didn’t come back to ABC with all the revivals, remakes and reboots going on on broadcasting these days.

3. Jennifer says:

This looks fabulous. I can’t wait!

4. Luis says:

Damn, Jodie Sweetin looks good!

5. nickchoo says:

Equally as excitingly, you get to hear a snippet of the (revised) new theme song!! (Is it just me, or does it go from “a knight is waiting to carry you home” to something that sounds like “I’ve been waiting”, instead of “Everywhere you look”?) Can’t wait!

6. T.w.123 says:

That really doesn’t look too bad! I find it interesting that I laughed the most at the Kimmy Gibbler pieces, considering that she’s been out of the business since the original show ended when she was roughly 17 years old. Andrea Barber is a natural talent! Looking forward to Feb 26th

7. JoeMamaBoppedYourHead says:

Full House was a garbage show, this is just as bad. You must be a complete idiot to like this crap!

8. Amy says:

I wasn’t really all that excited before… now I really am.

9. Brigid says:

Looking forward to this!!!

10. Emmy says:

It scares me how much Kimmy/Andrea has not changed. I was like, there is no way they are going to be able to pull off that attitude and humor on a grown adult. But I was laughing and enjoying it, so I’m excited!

11. Anna says:

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to watch this because I don’t really like this reboot-thing… but now I think it might be fun. I mean, it’s worth it for Stamos alone, but this actually does not look terrible at all.

12. emani says:

Please put it on Netflix quicker