Gilmore Girls Revival Spoilers

Gilmore Revival: First On-Set Photo!

Dragonfly Inn, Michel speaking.

Thanks to Yanic Truesdale — better known to Gilmore Girls fans as Stars Hollow’s sassy concierge — the upcoming Netflix revival just got a lot more real.

One week after confirming his return to the beloved series, Truesdale on Friday tweeted the first on-set photo from Gilmore‘s reunion — and might we say, Michel and Lorelai have never looked better.

In addition to Truesdale and Lauren Graham, cast members confirmed to reprise their roles include Alexis Bledel (Rory), Scott Patterson (Luke), Kelly Bishop (Emily), Sean Gunn (Kirk), Keiko Agena (Lane) and Matt Czuchry (Logan). Melissa McCarthy’s return as Sookie, meanwhile, remains a question mark.

After you’ve basked in the glory of the first Gilmore photo (it’s really happening!), hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Juliana says:

What about Milo???

• Shaun says:

too busy for Heroes,too busy for this XD

• JL says:

He’s currently shooting a pilot for NBC in New York, but they’re apparently supposed to be done by next Friday.

• Dan says:

At this point I don’t think it’s his availability that’s an issue. He’s the one most GG fans want to see return out of the boyfriends so he could be (smartly) holding out for more money. Hell, I know I would.

• sammy says:

Actually as a Gilmore Girl fan I absolutely DO NOT want to see Jess return. I will never forget that he made Rory act the most out of character… Missing Lorelai’s graduation was terrible…They were intellectually matched, but other than that they were not right. Frankly I hope she doesnt end up with any of the previous beaus.
          Dean loved her more than she loved him and they wanted different things.
          Jess was an angry emotional mess. Even after he ‘turned’ things around it was just awkward. Plus i mever saw the chemistry between Alexis and Milo on screen.

Logan was a dick but at least they had good chemistry amd she was invested in the relationship.

• jj says:

I’d argue that sleeping with a married man, and stealing a yacht/getting arrested/dropping out of yale are more out of character.

• Ann says:

I agree with jj. I was about to type the exact same thing! Jess was her soulmate. He was a troubled kid, but once he matured (when she last saw him in Philadelphia, I think), he became the perfect man for her and the man who got away.

• taim says:

LOgan was the biggest a$$ of them all, dont know what you are talking about.

• nicole says:

I don’t want or need to see him. Jess was one of my least favorite characters and I thought he was horrible for Rory.

• GG fans are three way tied on Rory’s men. Comments like this spark endless circular debates that never get resolved because all three boys had big positives and bigger negatives. All three boys have huge loyal fan bases though so there is no one that is “most wanted” to return.

• spindae2 says:

Wasn’t Milo in that table read picture posted here? I thought he was in for sure.

• tsevca says:

Wasn´t he just forgotten? He joined pretty early.

2. Happy Lisa says:

Excited! But Logan? blechttttt Sure going to miss Richard, tho! Kelly Bishop will rock as Emily tho. Sukiyaki should be there, too. Maybe they thought Melissa too spendy?

3. Is there a scheduled release date for the movies? They should be coming out this year, right?

4. TV Gord says:

At first, I thought the cast photo was THE photo, and I was all. “Who’s that tryin’ to be Richard!?” I m looking forward to this for many reasons, but the Edward Herrmann tribute–even a brief moment–is key!

Thanks, TV Line!

5. JL says:

You can add Rose Abdoo (Gypsy), David Sutcliffe (Christoffer), Aris Alvarado (Caesar), and Tanc Sade (Finn) to that list, they’ve all confirmed their return on Facebook (Rose Abdoo) and/or on Twitter (the three guys). :-) I’m so excited!

6. Shira says:

All these Gilmore Girls revival articles are like a daily antidepressant.

7. lkh says:

Does Matt Czuchry’s availability say anything about the life of TGW?

8. lynnewynn says:

Where are Sookie and Jackson?

9. AS says:

Lorelai still loves her wrap dresses! Haha

10. Diggory says:

When do you guys think they’ll announce actors who are playing new characters?

11. spindae2 says:

Holly &#*#* do they age? I mean it doesn’t look like it at all.

12. I hope Scott Patterson lose weight, not that I don´t like him, he´s just more sexier when he is thin!!!!

13. June Spade says:

WHAT ABOUT JESS?????????

14. That picture made me cry ngl. Also, Lauren looks absolutely amazing.