Stitchers Season 2

Stitchers Season 2 Premiere Date Set

It’s official: Stitchers fans only have to wait two more months to find out whether or not Cameron survived his season-ending flatline.

Freeform on Friday announced that the sci-fi drama’s second season will premiere Tuesday, March 22 at 10/9c. (That’s right, I said 10/9c.)

For those of you who don’t speak fluent Stitchers, the hourlong drama follows Kirsten Clark (played by Emma Ishta), a young woman with the unique ability to “stitch” herself into the memories of the deceased, allowing her to help re-open (and officially close) cold cases.

As TVLine exclusively reported, several new characters will arrive to stir up trouble in Season 2, including True Blood‘s John Billingsley and Smallville‘s Cassidy Freeman.

Your hopes for Season 2? Drop ’em in a comment below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. A. D. says:

So Freeform is now able to schedule the 10 O’clock hour?

• tvjunkie says:

Considering Freeform has only existed for a few weeks I’m not sure why that’s surprising. There wouldn’t have been much point in changing the name of the channel if they weren’t changing anything else.

2. MJ says:

Yeah!! 10pm interesting. When did Freeform start having shows on at 10?

• johnhelvete says:

Chasing Life was originally scheduled to air at 10pm last summer , but after Becoming Us tanked in the ratings, ABC Family kept CL at 9pm when it finally premiered in July and put Becoming Us at 10pm.

3. Okie Gamer says:

This is the first time I actually saw what Stitchers is about. How can I find season 1 before season 2 starts?

• S. G. says:

If you download the Freeform app, you can watch all of season one, or go on the Freeform website and watch it there.

• Winston says:

Hulu plus has the first 11 episodes. It is actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

• Patrick says:

Yeah. The overall premise is really dumb, but the acting is top notch (at least amongst the supporting roles, and the lead actress improved by leaps and bounds throughout the season), the relationships are intriguing, and there is an overarching mystery that is very compelling. I’m interested in S2, and can’t wait for this to air. But, in the spirit of full disclosure, I’d watch Allison Scagliotti alternate between silently reading the phone book and staring at a blank wall, so, take my opinion for what its worth.

• Sheila says:

I thought the pilot was really dumb, but kept watching and it really grew on me!

• You can go to any torrent bit site and download all of season one. I’m glad the show is returning for a season two this month. I’m looking forward to it.

4. ndixit says:

This was one of my summer guilty pleasures. Looking forward to it coming back.

5. JD says:

The summary is inaccurate. They don’t solve cold cases because they stitch into people who have been dead for only a short period of time.

6. Cari says:

Surprise me.

7. meatwad says:

Considering that Allison Scagliotti is the reason i started watching, i found myself shocked at how much i got into this show. Can’t wait for season two

8. Love the show glad it is renewed awesome cast

9. Hannah Hapeta says:

Can’t believe we have to wait so long for season 2 after leaving us on a cliff hanger like that!!! I’m having withdrawals!

10. Laurie says:

I have been waiting so long for this to come back on. I am so excited, I love this show so much

11. Awkward says:

I hope Cameron lives!!

12. Paige says:

LOVE THIS SHOW!! i cant wait to see the next season and hopefully like 30 more seasons.

13. Katherine says:

I hope Kirsten and Cameron end up together!!!

14. Deanna says:

I love the Stitchers TV Show. I hope you will renew it for many seasons to come.