The FLash Cast Allison Paige

The Flash Casts Trajectory, Its First Female Speedster — Get Details

Days of Our Lives alum Allison Paige’s trajectory has led her to a plum role on The Flash.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Paige is set to guest-star on the CW hit as Eliza Harmon aka Trajectory, Central City’s first female speedster.

Having arrived in town intent on creating maximum chaos, Trajectory’s antics are misinterpreted as having been perpetrated by the Flash himself. Barry thus must quickly! uncover the mystery of who is the girl under the mask — as well as what is driving her mad desire for speed and destruction.

The Flash continues Season 2 tonight at 8/7c, with Episode 11; Paige — whose credits also include Younger, Baby Daddy and the acclaimed web series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries — will make her debut in Episode 16.

Want more scoop on The Flash, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. MattySi says:

Another one?!

• Addicted to speed... force says:

U ppl obviously have no clue how many speedsters exist in the Flash universe. First the show is praised for sticking so closely to its source material, now ppl are guna pi$$ and moan because its still sticking to the lore?? Yeah… makes tons of sense… And is another notch in the belt labeled ‘people do not know what the he// they want.”

• Tai says:

I totally agree. I used to read the Flash comics as a kid… There a LOT of speedsters. The show hasn’t even begun to scratch the surface. If people are complaining now, I think they’re going to be highly disappointed later. Isn’t Jessie Quick aka Harry’s daughter also supposed to be a speedster. Pretty sure that’s going to happen along with Kid Flash one day.

2. Amanda says:

This just convinces me more and more that all the speedsters will have to combine somehow to defeat Zoom.

• Addid to speed... force says:

Except it was seen in The Flash Rebirth storyline. Wally, Barry, Jay, the Kid Flash of the time, the NEW Impulse, et., etc. There was like seven of them total and they teamed up to ta down Prof. Zoom(Reverse Flash) in the story. Less a theory, and more something lifted right from the pages…

3. ndixit says:

Ok, now they are going a little but nutso. Flash has villains and supporting characters that aren’t speedsters, execs!

• Addicted to speed... force says:

Are you aware of how many speedsters, good and bad, actually live in the Flash universe?? Cuz its a LOT!

4. Alicia says:

So glad to see the LBD alum on my TV :) #figilives

• B says:

I just yelled “Gigi!” really loud at my Facebook feed. I do the same thing when any of the actors show up in commercials.

5. Cyndi says:

How many freaking Speedsters?

6. spindae2 says:

Pilling up Speedsters won’t fix the quality issues this season faces. I hope the show improves in this second half cause it won’t make my 2016 fall schedule.

• BBussey says:

It’s CW’s highest-rated show and it’s ratings are steady. They’ll “fix” things if/when they need fixing.

7. Emily says:

That explains why Scott thinks Flash isn’t a hero after all. Hope this means Iris gets to do some investigative reporting to help Barry ;)

8. courtney says:

9. Goldenvibefan says:

Another sppedster? Wow. I’m still waiting for doctor alchemy and mirror master, as it’s been said they would show up this season!!

• Addicted to speed... force says:

Look again. Articles say Kreisberg said those villains MIGHT appear this season. Mirror Master was not confirmed in anyway. I mean, I would love to see him, and sooner than later, but there is no piece of news out there that says, 100%, that Mirror Master is coming this season. Someday, though, we will have our core rogues! :D. Tarpit, a newer addition to the rogues gallery, was cast, and we have yet to see him. I just feel like there wont be time or room for MM this season at this point. He needs a big ep, if not a couple, like a two-parter deal, but they also need to make sure a good amount of the budget goes into making his effects awesome. Like the level of King Shark awesome, but for more than 30 secs.

10. Linds says:

Gigi Darcy! Yay LBD!

11. Lysh says:

I thought Patty was supposed to be a speedster…or something. I’m still bummed about her departure.
    But that’s cool. I’m all for more female superheroes.

• louise says:

she was a speedster only in a time line alternative and it lasted like a day because her becoming a speedster resulted in the destruction of central city. Sooo barry had to go back and changed the timeline once more.

12. mike says:

what i wanna know after just watching this recent episode of the flash does barry get patty after all

13. nabocane says:

Wowza. I need to start watching soaps.

14. Max says:

If you have not ever seen Allison Paige act look out. She is so so talented and so so beautiful to look at. You will not know what just hit you but I can tell she will kill it

15. Ru says:

Gigi!!! so happy to see her again <3

16. Yeah I agree with the overload of speedsters. People saying that there are tons in the Universe, like I get that and I’m fine with having that many in the show, but jeeze space it out over a few seasons. Like it gets to be a bit much. It’s good to have other types of characers.

17. aurens says:

in the comics Trajectory is a woman of color. Lost a great chance for some more diversity