Marvel's Most Wanted Cast

Marvel's Most Wanted: Delroy Lindo Joins ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff

Marvel’s Most Wanted has come into a Fortune.

ABC’s in-the-works Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff has tapped Delroy Lindo (Blood & Oil, The Chicago Code) to join the cast as comic-book staple Dominic Fortune, TVLine has learned.

FortuneThe character first appeared in 1975’s Marvel Preview #2, in a story written and drawn by comics legend Howard Chaykin. An adventure-seeking rogue, Fortune craved wealth and excitement with his globe-trotting odysseys.

Lindo is the first non-S.H.I.E.L.D castmember to board the offshoot, joining Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi “Mockingbird” Morse and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter.

Marvel’s Most Wanted was created and written by S.H.I.E.L.D. EPs Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Bobby Jorgensen says:

OH NO a BLACK man playing a WHITE character?!?! What has the world come too?!?!

• SallyW says:

You mean like they did with Nick Fury? No arguments here! Hahaha It really is a good casting call :)

• Dj says:

The reason why the Sam Jackson casting was awesome was because Marvel had redesigned Nick Fury about five years earlier to look like him(2002). They even had the comic character say he wanted Samuel L. Jackson to play him in a movie.

• Actually, MCU Fury is based on Fury 1610 (Ultimate Marvel) like most other characters in the MCU. The current 161 (Main Marvel) is Nick Fury’s black son, Nick Fury jr.. They retired (or killed) Nick Fury, and had jr. step in with Jackson’s likeness. They did this so they could cash in on Jackson’s popularity.

Also, when they introduced Fury in 1610, he did not look like Jackson. It was not untill 2002 that they redesigned his appearence to look like Jackson.

2. Myself says:

Calm down Bobby. You’re so edgy, I’d hate for you to cut yourself.

3. Mark says:

Sorry but does anyone actually want this spinoff? Seems such an odd choice for a new show

4. Nichole says:

Does that mean that Bobby and Hunter will be leaving AOS? I hope not as they are great characters, not just the way they interact with each other, but with the whole team. Plus watching Bobby and Mae kick ass together is pretty fun :)

5. Is this still just a pilot, or did they order it to series?

6. KayCeeCee says:

I like Delroy Lindo, I may just watch this show now… well at least the pilot.

7. kylie says:

I seem to be in the minority here but I’m super excited for this! I just hope Fitz and Simmons can guest star on it sometimes, I love the FitzSimmons/Huntingbird BroTP

• WingsStef says:

Depending on how they do the spin-off, I think it can be really fun. AOS is getting filled up pretty quickly with all the new characters and they are probably going to focus on the Inhumans more and this way things don’t get stretched too much. Plus, perhaps, Most Wanted is handling more of the fallout of Civil War, as in even more disagreements that have been brewing since Winter Solider.

8. Mike says:

I see the resemblance.

9. KateFaulkner27 says:

Man… Samuel L Jackson (Fury) and Michael Clarke Duncan (Kingpin). Two of the best recastings, even if the properties involved did not meet expectations (*cough*DD*COUGH)

10. Viv says:

Why can’t they just add Delroy to Shield?! Coulson can go back in the field & get sane again and we can have a semblance of normalcy again. The show’s too manic now…

11. Gerald says:

So if they build in a back door spin off and the pilot fails can we keep status quo and not loose these characters…. maybe they can add Dominic Fortune to the Sheild team

12. tvjunkie says:

I thought ABC had scrapped plans for a spinoff. I guess its back on