Blue Bloods Season 6 Ratings

Ratings: Blue Bloods Hits 11-Month High, Five-0 Also Rises

CBS’ Blue Bloods this Friday drew 11.6 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating (per finals), rising 9 percent and two tenths to match its season-high audience and score its best demo number in 11 months.

Blue Bloods tied MasterChef Junior for the nightly demo win, while also easily drawing Friday’s largest audience (as it does).

Opening the Eye’s night, a three-hanky Undercover Boss (7.9 mil/1.4) rose 20 percent and three tenths, while Hawaii Five-0 (10.1 mil/1.4) ticked up to hit and tie season highs.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

THE CW | Reign (1.2 mil/0.4) ticked up with its winter finale.

FOX | MasterChef Junior (4.9 mil/1.5) inched up a tenth, while the Wednesday-bound Hell’s Kitchen (3.6 mil/1.3) added two tenths.

NBC | Leading out of Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon (3.7 mil/0.9), which gave the Peacock its best rating in the hour in seven months, Dateline (5.8 mil/1.3) hit a 10-month demo high.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

Blue Bloods continues to dominate Friday nights since the beginning.

2. Snow storms = bad for movie attendance, but good for TV numbers

3. ninamags says:

Yay! Reign. Great episode last night.

4. MissEllys says:

A good night for CBS but then most nights are.

5. KLS says:

I think that Bluebloods is having a pretty good season this year. They mix up the stories each week focusing on a different family member and I think it’s helped. Past few seasons, I was bored and turned it off.

• ninergrl6 says:

I agree. I love Donnie Wahlberg but fewer Danny-centric storylines is better for the show. I’d like to see Jamie’s character progress more.

• KLS says:

Yes. I think that they moved away from Danny’s violent and Frank’s political stories and more into the family’s stories of being cops/lawyers/nurse as seen through their 4 generations. Jaime’s revelation of not wanting to move up the ranks to detective, but wants to be on the streets helping people not reacting to crime, was a big one, which I hope they explore.

6. cookiekirk says:

I wish Tom Selleck would smile every once in a while. He always looks constipated,like he has to go #2,but it’s not happening.

7. ninergrl6 says:

Glad Reign got a bump going into its indefinite hiatus. I really love the show and hope to see it continue.

8. bob price says:

Please promote Jamie five years as a officer with a law degree from Harvard.
    How dumb is that.