High School Musical Cast Reuniting for 10th Anniversary — Watch Video

East High is reopening its doors for one night only as (most of) the High School Musical cast reunites to celebrate the Disney Channel original movie’s 10th anniversary.

Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman will reassemble on Wednesday, Jan. 20 during a special screening of the trilogy’s first installment at 8/7c.

Though Zac Efron won’t be appearing alongside his co-stars, fans will be treated to a pre-recorded message from Mr. Troy Bolton.

Will you be tuning in? Drop a comment with your fondest HSM memories below. (Also, can you believe it’s been 10 years?)

1. Mark says:

I still stand by my prediction that we will be treated to a fourth film in the franchise in a couple of years – High School Reunion Musical.

2. Et al. says:

Is Zac too busy filming the sequel to his smash hit ‘We Are Your Friends’?

3. aubrey says:

If only Zac and Vanessa would grow up and be adults about their situation maybe we could get a teal reunion. I for one am not happy about this incomplete reunion but I’ll probably watch it anyway.

• Jason. P says:

You have know idea about their situation so you sound a tad immature to comment on it

• AngieD says:

It’s just as possible that Zac wants to distance himself from HSM to avoid being typecast as the Disney good guy heartthrob. and/or that he’s busy working an another film. Also, there hasn’t been rumors of ill will between Zac and Vanessa – they were just too young and weren’t able to spend much time together due to their various projects at the time.

4. Skylark says:

His film w Deniro actually releases on the 22nd w premieres and promos all week sooooo….yeah, busy.

5. I JUST WANT ZAC EFRON TO SHOW UP TO ONE OF THESE DAMN REUNIONS. JEEEEEEZE.

6. Kat says:

Zac probably didn’t want to witness Vanessa sucking face with that blonde thing always following

7. Caitlin Lopez says:

I think of High School Musical as our version of the hit movie “Grease.” This movie was my all-time favorite Disney Channel Orginal Movie that I ever saw.

8. Zac is the only actor that is boring on major films out of the whole bunch. He will be like Travolta was with the Sweathogs. I mean how long did it take for Saved by the bell to do some kinda sorta reunion? maybe in 20 years will Zac come back and do a reunion. So stop complaining he is not at the reunion just be thankful he walks around on the beach nearly naked and changes his clothes under a tool for all of us to enjoy!

9. Wow has time flew by. This year will be 20 years since I graduated high school. The Class hopes to have a 20th reunion later this year

10. The Carpooler says:

The title on the slide show…I can’t tell if it that is a capital I or a lower case l (ell).

Would it be read as Reunions or ReunLons. Too early for this. Ack.

11. JILL UNGERER says:

I can”t wait to see a reunion of the high school musical and my favorite song is gonna hed aagain and I want to nmeet the cast of characters in the high school musical and meet you in person one day

12. JILL UNGERER says:

And my boyfriend is corbin bleu he is so hot and i want meet him in person i have high school musical top and I have frame of of the whole cast in it my favorite wild cat is ashely tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens