Hawaii Five-0

Ratings: Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods Return to Season Highs

CBS on Friday night capped a solid week of midseason premieres with another pair of strong performances.

Hawaii Five-0 returned to 9.2 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating, ticking up to match and hit season highs. Blue Bloods led out of that with 10.8 mil and a 1.4, hitting its best demo number since March 13.

Opening the Eye’s night, Undercover Boss (7 mil/1.2) was down sharply from Sunday but off just a tenth from its most recent Friday outing.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

NBC | Undateable (3.2 mil/0.8) drew its largest audience of the season while steady in the demo.

THE CW | Reign (1.2 mil/0.3) added a few eyeballs while steady in the demo.

FOX | MasterChef Junior (4.5 mil/1.3) grew 10 percent and two tenths.

ABC | Last Man Standing (7.3 mil/1.3) was flat, Dr. Ken (5.5 mil/1.1) dipped a tenth and Shark Tank (5.8 mil/1.3) slipped to season lows for a Friday outing.

1. Drewgo says:

Only 1.8 mil for Blue Bloods ?? Must be a typo :-)

2. Shaun says:

Last night was dead,miss Grimm something fierce.

3. Grace says:

Glad to see the couples therapy episode of H50 did so well! Most things were up this week, but a 1.3 after most of the season has been 1.1 or 1.0 is great.

4. Stacy says:

Hawaii Five-0 was half awesome Kamekona story and half terrible writing for Danny and Steve.

• Nika says:

That is what I read, the episode was terrible . I wonder how come the ratings ended up well.

• ds says:

I thought the couple’s retreat story was hysterical. I always enjoy the back and forth banter with Steve and Danny. Kamekona’s story was also cool.

5. Christy says:

I’m glad to see Undateable with good ratings last night. This Live season has been so much fun. I hope it gets enough ratings and buzz to get more episodes this season and a 4th season also.

6. Maryann says:

I absolutely detest the Steve and Danny sessions of talking at each other in the car. I cringe all the way theough them and really wish they would go away. Now they give a whole episode of this? I skipped last night, and this may be the final straw. I am a little behind on the show and planned to catch up. Now I’m not so sure I want to bother.

7. ninamags says:

The H5O episode was okay. Frankly, I was expecting better. The Kamekona story was just boring. The couples therapy retreat was goofy. Cute, but goofy. I really love all the Steve/Danno scenes in general and really liked the last scene of this show.