Fear the Walking Dead Season 2

Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Premiere Date Announced

AMC is taking a familiar divide-and-conquer approach with Fear the Walking Dead.

Mirroring the strategy the cable net has long employed with The Walking Dead: Original Flavor, AMC announced Friday that Fear the Walking Dead‘s 15-episode second season will be split into two parts, with the first half (seven episodes) launching Sunday, April 10 (9/8c) and the second half airing “later in 2016.”

Additionally, the Chris Hardwick-hosted Talking Dead will air immediately following every episode of Fear at 10/9c.

In other AMC scheduling news, Turn: Washington Spies will kick off its third season on Monday, April 25 (10/9c), while the six-part miniseries The Night Manager — starring Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston —will bow Tuesday, April 19 at 10/9c. Scroll down for a first look…

The Night Manager Premiere Date

1. Matt C. says:

I loved the first season. Mainly because I love Kim Dickens, but I thought the show itself was pretty great. I can’t wait to see how season 2 works out, with the characters being out at sea!

2. Brian says:

Hoping the second season is better than the first. After being mostly bored throughout it, I did enjoy the season finale.

3. wrstlgirl says:

Cool Beans. Love the early start. Still praying that Nick finds some clothes that fit and a comb, LOL!!

4. Logically, they should be safe on the boat, but that would make for bad TV, so it will most likely catch on fire and sink, lol.

5. Cas says:

A show with Tom Hiddleson and Hugh Laurie? How am I just learning about this. Sign me up for that miniseries!

6. vdofan says:

Is the episode count known for season 2 of FTWD? OF increased it’s count in the second season from 6 to 13 so I’m wondering if that’s going to be implemented here as well. If not, it’s kind of pointless to split a season of just 6 episodes.

7. AngelWasHere says:

The finale made up for the rest of season 1, which was pretty boring. Hopefully now that they’re at sea it continues to be interesting and different from the original. They’re going have to really step it up if they want keep me as viewer.

8. Rachelle says:

First season terrible boring, kept watching hoping for improvement. Season finale finally gave a glimmer of hope

9. paulgross19 says:

Whoever thought of the “split season” thing SUUUUUKKKS. Shrinking a season down to 15 episodes is bad enough. Now ALL the networks are doing it. Not to long ago a season was any where from 21-26 episodes. Now, just as you’re getting used to the TV schedule, “Fall break” or “Winter Break” or other nonsense

10. John Rivera says:

Cool, I was hoping that it would air in between the long wait for the walking dead.

11. Joey Padron says:

Glad Fear The Walking Dead’s new season will start early! Can’t wait to see it in April!

12. Lizz says:

I tried to like FTWD, but it did nothing for me. It is one cliche after another.

I like Kim Dickens, but I look forward to seeing her again in Deadwood instead.