Exclusive
Bubble Shows Cancelled or Renewed

Agent Carter Photos: The Season 2 Cast Is Ready for Its Hollywood Close-Up

Laying peepers on the cast photos for Marvel’s Agent Carter Season 2, there’s only one thing to say: Hooray for Hollywood!

In the slideshow below (click here for direct access), TVLine has your exclusive first look at the new gallery photos of title star Hayley Atwell, James D’Arcy, Enver Gjokaj, Chad Michael Murray and returning baddie Bridget Regan, plus Season 2 additions Currie Graham, Lotte Verbeek, Reggie Austin, Lesley Boone and Wynn Everett.

In the season premiere (airing Jan. 19 at 9/8c and titled “The Lady in the Lake”), Peggy moves to Los Angeles to help Chief Daniel Sousa at the West Coast SSR investigate a bizarre homicide. In that night’s second episode, “A View in the Dark,” Peggy discovers that her investigation has huge ramifications that can destroy her career —as well as everyone near and dear to her.

But enough of words. Look at the pretty pictures!

1. Drew says:

I guess they figured that the world had enough pictures of Chad Michael Murray, so they’d focus on the shadows for his picture?

2. Cody says:

For some reason I feel like something is up with Reggie Austin’s character because of the way his shadow seems to stand out in the photo…

• MissEllys says:

YES! Exactly….something unusual going on there.

• I thought the same, so I Googled the character and found this at the Marvel Wikia.

“Jason Wilkes was a scientist who was contacted by a communist agent who offers him a million dollars for research into an invisibility ray. The man’s greed makes him accept treason and he succeeds, but he finds that after testing the ray upon himself, he has become intangible as well and has no way of turning on the switch of the antidote ray.”

3. Carrie says:

I’m really glad the show is coming back. I love Peggy Carter. What an awesome character.

4. MissEllys says:

Can’t wait to meet Anna. Everyone looks so glamorous in their retro garb. Time machine, please.

5. JO says:

I love this show and I am glad it is coming back. I love the retro vibe. I love Haley Atwell and Enver Gjokaj and James D’Arcy. Marvel is hitting on all cylinders with their TV fare IMHO.

6. herman1959 says:

I’m looking forward to meeting Mrs. Jarvis.

7. Tom says:

I still do not understand why they’d shift the series to Los Angeles and then go and not use the ACTRESS save for a dream sequence. Was so looking forward to more from Angie this season.

8. K says:

They managed to make ABC promo pics look great and they are the worst. I’m officially excited for this season.

9. Phlarg says:

Whitney Frost! Yaaaaas come THROUGH Madame Masque!!