In Syfy's Bitten Season 3 Promo, Elena Raises a 'Burning' Question

Bitten‘s Elena Michaels (played by Laura Vandervoort) is “capable of burning it all to the ground” — but will she?

The question of whether Savannah’s oh-so-bloody and rather fiery premonition is fated to come true weighs heavily on the lady werewolf in this exclusive promo for Syfy’s Stateside broadcast of Season 3, which premieres Monday, Feb. 15 at 11/10c (leading out of Lost Girl).

Opening with the episode “Family, Of Sorts,” the supernatural drama’s third season picks up with The Pack several months after their harrowing and bloody battle. Once again, there are challenges within the ranks of the Council of International Alphas — this time in the guise of a rogue former member who stirs tension and poses a direct threat to The Pack. Elena meanwhile struggles with Jeremy’s new draconian leadership style, as she makes some shocking and surprising discoveries about herself.

Bitten Season 3 launches on Canada’s Space on Friday, Feb. 12 at 10pm.

1. Ian says:

Sounds awesome. Ive been waiting for Bitten to return. Greyston Holt doesnt get any credit as the hottest bunk on television, lol. I just hope we might see the 2 young witches again.

• Temperance says:

He is, but it’s not only hard to say his name, but it’s harder to say it with a straight face. You have to admit, it’s a pretty fake sounding stage name.

2. Kurt says:

I am really waiting for the show… I love it. But my question is, why are they always recycling the old stuff from season 1? they did the same during the promotion of season 2. In fact, there is also some stuff from season 2 too in the promo. Please, more werewolves, or should I say Where Wolves?

3. Brian says:

Wow, only 3 days after the Canadian airing. Season 2 started in American the week after the finale had already aired in Canada. Lost Girl ended what seems like forever ago and they are just finally getting to it here next month.

4. Mary Sh a w says:

I would like to see season 4 please don’t cancel Bitten I love this show. And so do a lot of other people, I’m in Horn Lake MS ha I know you never heard of this city but all over the USA we love this show.

5. Mike says:

space channel that air a promo stating this was the final season

6. Shaun says:

Time for a spin-off with Paige and Savannah!!

7. Diz says:

I think I need a marathon so I can remember what happened the last season!

8. Renota says:

Bitten has boost up the excitement, Jeremy and Elena may go head to head over Alpha leadership. That is the only way Savannahs premonition could come true.

9. Bpalo says:

I think Nick is the hottest werewolf. Sensitive and sexy. Hope Paige comes back for him.

10. Verisa says:

I love the books and excited there is a tv show!

11. sandy britt says:

I really like and look forward to each episode. Can’t wait to see it tomorrow night. Thanks to all the cast and crew for making a remarkable series.

12. Peter Ejembi says:

beautiful video, lovely and sexy characters. Bitten is a film really love and like. Here in nigeria i particularly have not seen the season 3.