Grimm Photos: Trubel and Meisner Face Off, Nick and Adalind Go In for a Kiss

Grimm‘s Nick really seems to have gotten over that whole “you-pretended-to-be-my-girlfriend-and-slept-with-me” thing.

Because from the look of these recently released photos from upcoming episodes, the Grimm and the former Hexenbiest — who, you’ll recall, impersonated Juliette and wound up pregnant — are about to get very cozy indeed.

Many of the shots in the gallery below are from the supernatural drama’s Jan. 29 midseason premiere “The Return,” aka the immediate aftermath of Eve’s arrival. Though there are no pictures of Bitsie Tulloch as her new character, we see plenty of shots of the gang looking a little shellshocked. And while Adalind might just be checking to see if Nick’s contact has slipped, we think that the “slow burn” star David Giuntoli told us about at the beginning of the season might soon reach its peak heat.

Elsewhere in the gallery, guest star Bailey Chase shows up as Lucien Petrovich, the leader of a Wesen revolutionary group, and Meisner and Trubel appear to have a difference of opinion… that they resolve with their fists.

Click through the gallery below to see all the shots, then hit the comments: Do you want to see Nick and Adalind get together?

1. Voyuese says:

No No No No No No No No.

2. wrstlgirl says:

I’ve been silently hoping they’d put Nick & Trubel together. Not giving up yet :-0

• Cal says:

I get more of a brother/sister vibe between Nick and Trubel. Even so, I’d prefer that to Nick reuniting with Juliette/”Eve”. Heck, I’d prefer to see Nick with a squirrel over Juliette.

• Shaun says:

Or a squirrel Wesen XD

• Cassie says:

Same. Nick & Trubel are like bro/sis. Nadalind is so much Hotter anyway :)

• Melinda says:

Because rape is hot? Seriously?

• David says:

You do know he was tricked into sex not raped right? He didn’t know she was adaline in disguise but he was a willing participant in the sexual intercourse. He wasn’t forced it wasn’t against his will he wasn’t bound to resist sex and he wasn’t drugged into it. He was tricked into thinking she was someone else but was willing to have sex with her that is not rape.

• mercy mgh says:

David, what do you mean it is not rape!!! Did he want to have sex with Adalind on that day? Would he have sex with Adalind if she was looking like herself? The answer is NO! So what happened between Nick and Adalind IS rape! It’s like one has sex with a drunk person and then claims the act was not considered rape because the drunk person was willing to do it!

• xiem... says:

yes…yes…yes…and yes…i agree with you…i prefer trubel with nick rather than adalind after what she’s done it is no way nick will forget about that…. because if nick and adalind happen to be together…it just impossible to accept..

3. Luis says:

I find myself secretly hoping Trubel and Meisner get together

4. John NYC says:

Still not sure about this. I like Claire and her portable of Adalind, but that pairing isn’t one I see working for me.

Well, I’ll just have to “tune in next week”* and see…

* It’s a catch phrase people, I know when the show returns.

5. K1 says:

As much as id like to see nick and adalind get together i really doubt thats a lean for a kiss

6. Cassie says:

Yess!! Nadalind kiss <3

7. ami says:

That doesn’t look like a lean-in for a kiss. More like they’re having a conversation!

8. janet says:

She’s got the captain to think about too. How does he feel about Adalind being with grimm they work together. Does everybody keep a secret?

9. Kizam says:

Meh, if Nick/Adalind wanna be together after all the crap they’ve done to each other, I say what the hell have at it.

I just hope they tie in the Renard/politics arc soon, cause it just feels so random ATM. And I wanna see some Trubel/Nick team ups, where she can show off new skills, or fancy gadgets.

10. mooshki says:

You mean “that whole ‘rape’ thing,” right? :(

• rinaex says:

Shhh, you’re not supposed to use the word that describes what actually happened. No one would be rooting for Juliette and Renard to get together if Renard had pretended to be Nick to sleep with her.

• Mari says:

You’re so right.
        I mean people are so quick ( and rightly so) to cry rape and condemn rapists, and then when it happens on a tv show it’s ok because they are rooting for that ship.
        That’s just so wrong…

11. Anna says:

Yeah, that is the best thing about the show so far…it has been played with since season one!

12. Nicole says:

Not giving up on Meisalind. That’s where the heat is. Although Nick/Adalind do have that forbidden tension going on they have way too much bad baggage to overlook- even if they did make a cute kid.

13. luke says:

As long as Grimm stays on TV…

14. pg says:

I dont like the fact nick and adaline living together.

15. Liz says:

Yes!!!!! Nick and Adalind together. Can’t wait to see next episodes. They r hot. And that baby so cute.

16. justsomeguy says:

I don’t understand all the hate for Adalind. I really don’t. Nick has done some pretty awful things too. Everyone just likes to skip over that, I guess?

17. PL says:

Usually I don’t support ships with a dark/toxic dynamic, but the Nadalind chemistry is intense and undeniable. It can take both characters and ultimately even the show to an interesting place that only seems to further fit the dark nature of the show’s namesake. The progression of their situation/relationship is one of the best parts of the show and should continue to be explore.

18. Yvonne says:

It would be great to see Nick and Adalind together and parenting. What happens when Adalind goes Hexon again? I want to see a very special Grimm/Hexon beast baby combo. I have NEVER liked Juliette. I never understood why Nick would be with someone so cold.

19. Writer says:

No. Although I never really liked Juliette and Nick as a couple, now, Nick being with Adeline is just absurd! They hated each other from the begining:
    – she wanted to kill his girlfriend, but failed
    – Nick gets his revenge and she loses her powers
    – then she wanted hers powers back so badly she ‘sleeps’ with him; it costs him being a grimm
    – Juliette then basicly sacrifices for Nick – so that he can become grimm again
    – Adeline once again wants to kill Juliette, but fails
    – at the end Nick losses Juliette (and it is Adeline’s fault Juliette had to drink that potion for Nick to become grimm; and that she is now (pissed) hexenbeast over her pregnancy with Nick)

So it is not realistic/logic that Nick would be with Adeline. At least not for me.
    In my opinion, this is the main reason why season 4 keeps getting worst, and if Nick and Adeline are getting together, I’m done! Not fan of Nick getting in relationship with Eve, either. Maybe some new characther …

• Mari says:

Ugh I so agree with you!! I mean, how can people not see it and root for this toxic pair?
      Love Claire, hate Adalind. And the fact that they want to shove her and Nick in our faces at all costs.

• K1 says:

Well everyone has their own opinion nick and adalinds relationship is actually the main reason i watch grimm and thats why i think season 4 is getting better
      And its not really adalind’s fault that juliette got all crazy and tried too kill monroe and adalind’s unborn child and got nicks mother killed we are all responsible for our own actions after all

• Darrell says:

EVERYTHING that has happened to Juliette is a DIRECT result of Adalind’s influence and manipulation, so YEAH, it IS “really” Adalind’s fault. And the fact that Nick is stupid enough to actually want to sleep with that hag after everything she has done to ruin his and Juliette’s life is making me hate this show. Juliette’s actions last season are the result of the Hexenbeist influence/corruption, and I am holding out for a cure post haste.

• Troy says:

You are wrong. Very often the best romances start with hate, look Delena, Spuffy, Xena and Ares…Adalind & Nick have a lot of fans aready as a couple , Juliette & Nick? by Gos ´s sake not again,. they should together while 4 years. the show must change.

• mary says:

I like the way you broke this down! I feel the same way. The captain needs to be with Adalind or possibly Eve/Juliette…. I can also see Meisner with Adalind. Nick and Trubel are really good as brother/sister, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out they were somehow related.

• Andrea says:

Agree with everything, but one thing is wrong. Adeline slept with Nick as Juliette because the Royal Family told her that’s what she needed to do to be able to see her baby (that she falsely believed was with the Royal Family) and you forgot that she tried to kill Aunt Marie. I don’t like them together and not the biggest fan of the story line of her getting pregnant from that encounter. I’m not sure about how I’d feel about something with Eve. Juliette was very contradictory to me. One second she’d be whining about everything and the next she wanted to kick butt.

20. AnnieM says:

Does anyone else hate that dumpy warehouse set? It’s so dirty and depressing-looking. If they stay there, I hope the inside gets a remodel.

21. Hugh Jazz says:

She is just looking to see if his contact fell out…. Nothing more (:

• Kim says:

Seeing this post after watching the recent episode. Nick and Adalind really kissed! She’s not looking for his contacts. Sorry dude.

22. grannieof2 says:

I had the feeling after last ep that Trubel may feel more than sisterly toward Nick. Given that Adalind is the reason Nick and Juliette lost so much time together, and the reason Juliette was ‘killed’ in the first place, the so-called slow burn between them is not working for me. Not sure Trubel is a good bet either, but I’d rather see that than Adalind.

23. Troy says:

if someone deserves kiss to the most cutest woman in this show, to Adalind Schade, that man is without doubt Nick Burkhardt.
    the poor man is having a tremendous sexeye with the witch, and she´s after all his baby´s mum. i think they should try that . and move on with the endless story of Nick & Juliette without Zero chemistry, that just sucks.
    The new character Eve, will be so bad as Juliette was in S4. i don´t see anything formidable in this character with all my respects. i think that the show must change, and Nick & Adalind are a great and spice couple since the first day.

24. sharon mccormick says:

I am all for the Nick and Adalind romance possibility. He was attracted to her in the very first episode of the show when he was staring at her coming out of the coffee shop. The dynamic between Juliette and Nick just never had any sizzle. Juliette was also self absorbed through much of the series and lets not forget how many times she was sucking face with Renard. That couldnt all be the fault of the spell of the day. Adalind chose to move toward good and Juliette chose to move toward evil.

• prish says:

LOL…you sound like the husband, “I hope he gets together with her [Adalind]. The other one was too flighty. Now, she’s even another person.”

25. Kitt says:

I am wondering, will Josh ever get his Grimm on and enter the group. Lots more character development, look how long it took for Wu to join the knowing clan.

26. Charles says:

I think those two can do anything to keep each other and the son safe.
    and they look lovely together.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

YASSSSSS! Nick & Adalind……they might as well be a couple now that they have a kid together. Can’t wait for this show to come back!!!!!

27. Lily says:

I love the idea of Nick and Adalind together, and all the “bad” things that she has done you have to remember that most of that stuff was to get first baby back. Plus nick has done bad things too, I would say that they are pretty even. Also Nick and Adalind have a baby together they need to have some kind of relationship even if that means just being friends.

• chantall says:

You do realise adelind was a bitch before she became a mom, You remember het trying To kill hank? So all the stuff that she wasn’t because of her baby she was horrible before that

28. Tiff Christi says:

haha i’m loving the adalind and nick thing.. It’s different, and spicy…if people have a problem with it ,they got two options either Love it, or Leave it , but for the love of god quit whining .. Because it’s most certainly happening !!

29. Nana says:

Nick and Adalind together!:)

30. James says:

I would like to see adalind and Nick together I think they would make a cute strong couple

31. I was always a record and watch later Grimm watcher but i have to say i love the Adalind and Nick connection i just don’t want it to be rushed and now i love all the characters even the ones i hate. I think with any show that has a lot of darkness you need some light and Nick/Adalind Roselee/Monroe provide that. I will be watching live from now on

32. Debi Hovington says:

oh please yess!!! Nick and adalind need to become a super couple and beat down juliet for thinking a grimm and a hexen biest cant be together! they’d be really cute and it NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!

33. Myth says:

Nick and Adalind together is awesome! I cant stand Juliette all she ever seemed to do was whinge and moan, so pessimistic. I almost literally jumped for joy when Trubel shot her with arrows. Just needed one more to the head and do the job right.