Pretty Little Liars Jordan Cast

Pretty Little Liars Season 6B: Australian Actor Cast as Hanna's Fiancé Jordan

“Haleb” shippers, meet the man who’s going to make 2016 very difficult for you.

Australian actor David Coussins will recur in the second half of Pretty Little Liars‘ sixth season as Jordan, the fiancé of Ashley Benson’s Hanna, TVLine has learned exclusively. New episodes return Jan. 12 at 8/7c, coinciding with ABC Family’s transition to Freeform.

Immersed in the fashion industry, just like his fiancée, Jordan is described as having  a “down-to-earth quality” to match his sophistication and swagger. (If you were hoping for a negative adjective, I’m afraid we’ve come up empty.)

As revealed on the show’s recent “Five Years Forward” special, Hanna and Jordan met during the time jump in Europe, where Benson’s character moved after splitting with Caleb in New York City.

“I’m excited for her to have this new chapter in her life,” Benson told TVLine in October at New York Comic-Con, adding that she thinks it’s a “cool” change of pace for the series.

PLL fans, do you see Jordan as a viable opponent for Caleb? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the future of ‘Haleb,’ as well as the rest of Season 6, below.

1. spindae2 says:

Thx for posting news during this hellatus! Such a terrible period, feels almost like summer.

2. Katie says:

Haleb is pretty much the only ship on pll that no one dislikes, so I’m hoping they will reconnect when they see each other again. It’d be fun to watch them fall in love again.

3. Willow says:

4. Rodline says:

No offense to this guy but he needs to go.

5. I hope that Hanna future husband don’t have any dirty secret in his past that will come up to destroy them both.

6. sarah j says:

I like Caleb but this guy is hot!

7. Azerty says:

Oh great another love interest to create trouble for one of the main ship. Let see, after Lucas, Aiden, Jake, Travis, Paint guy, how long will he last? :)

8. Ange Wood says:

Feel like the show jump shark when the reveal was Cece, and the transgender thing, totally bleh

9. Cyndi says:

Upset, I really want Caleb and Hanna together

10. Sharon says:

Haleb and hanna has always been a perfect match from the start and haleb has always been there for hanna and protect her it will be super awsome if they fall in love again and I just hope hanna’s fiance doesnt have any dirty secrets.

11. Ellie says:

I don’t like the idea of new characters, I.e Hannah’s fiancé. I’m a big believer in first loves, keep the original cast, don’t upset the viewers and shippers

12. zac says:

99% of the couples I knew from high school broke up a year or 2 after graduation that’s why I hated the Glee finale so much (really, Klaine? after all the cheating and insecurities?). I hope that PLL would introduce these new characters organically as well as give a great storyline on why this couple and that couple did not end up together in the end (*cough* EzRia *cough*)

• Radha says:

True, many couples don’t end up together in real life from high school, but there are just as many that do, and the fact that they KNOW Haleb is a popular ship and destroyed that is annoying. They are one of the only reasons I still watch because the show has disappointed plot/mystery wise, so I’m not really looking forward to this new season.

13. Tori says:

No! Haleb should last and end with the series. Hopefully Spoby &Erzria at least make it.

14. Kristen says:

Can we all just stop the protesting of the Haleb split for five seconds and appreciate this GORGEOUS man PLL has bestowed on our watchful eyes!? Holy moly! Thank you a thousand times! The chances of Haleb staying split aren’t high, it’s one of the most liked pairings, so I wouldn’t stress. Just appreciate the extra eye candy! :)

15. Shyam A Lee says:

Hanna and Caleb had a deep, intimate relationship which was more than just dating. They basically shared lives with mutual respect and care and passion. They even played the parents’ role in each other’s lives. How can that be topped by fashion and glamour? Hanna is a sensible person. No gold digger. Haleb felt so real and warm. Jordan will be fine in a world Caleb is not there. I don’t know… I’m a huge Haleb fan…