Younger Season 2 Trailer: Josh and Liza Reach Their Breaking Point

Breaking up may be hard to do, but Younger‘s Josh and Liza make it look so good.

The TV Land comedy’s core couple finds itself on the outs — or, at least, the start of the outs — in the full-length trailer for Season 2, which the network dropped Thursday on Twitter.

Also on tap for Season 2, premiering Jan. 13 at 10/9c: Kelsey receives a huge promotion, before suffering an epic meltdown; the presence of Liza’s daughter adds an extra layer of complication to her double life; Diana remains the high-strung glamazon we’ve all grown to love; Charles continues his pursuit of Liza; and Maggie and Lauren… well, you’ll see.

Also of importance: Hilary Duff’s “Sweet Little Lies” cover is on point. And was that Matthew Morrison? (…Why, yes. Yes it was!)

Your thoughts, hopes and fears for Younger‘s second season? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. Angel says:

I’m so not okay with Josh and Liza breaking up, but I knew it was happening, obviously because the writers want to try to hook up Liza with her boss. I just hope they won’t destroy Josh’s character in the process *cough*her daughter*cough*.

But, so HAPPY to see Maggie and Lauren together, I wanted that to happen since the ep of Lauren’s birthday, glad they’re developing their relationship, Maggie deserves some love.

And also, Liza needs to tell the truth to Kelsey, and asap, because if she finds out on her own, it’s going to take time till Kelsey finally forgive her.

2. spindae2 says:

I this show, it is fun and real and challenging. Really great.
    I thinm the writers should’ve taken last year’s exit and get rid of Josh. Don’t get me wrong I like Josh, the actor is a sweetheart but at this point it is keeping the show from going a bit more in the distance with Charles and the overall story as I find her work troubles more intriguing than her love life.

I’m glad Hilary’s character is getting more development, she added a nice touch to her.

3. abz says:

This show is really fun and entertaining. Josh is cute and sweet and Liza is great and funny and I like her friendship with Kelsey. I like Liza/Josh together and don’t want them to break up. This whole Josh hitting on her daughter thing/daughter probably jealous of mom thing from the preview seems like it’ll be very annoying.

4. Carol C says:

Yay ~ less than a month!

5. Sarah C. says:

I love this show and am really excited for season2! I think season 1 was executed perfectly except that they could have given a better cliff hanger at the end. Looking forward to more funny drama and hopefully they do NOT hook Josh up with Liza’s daughter- definitely not ok! Can’t wait til next Wednesday!

6. AJ says:

I think this show is great. Love the premise. Love Hillary Duff.

I hope they axe Josh. Nothing against him but they need to keep the show fresh. I wd love to see Liza & the boss or a new Boyfriend she has to keep the secret from.

7. Team Lish/Joza says:

Being someone who is like Liza, I find it refreshing and certainly funny. I would love to see how to writers develop the relationship between Liza and Josh (Lish or Joza) and hope that the flirtations between Charles and Liza remain just that and it doesn’t go beyond that. It would be a shame if Josh is written out of the series to which I applaud their creativity thus far. I Love that everyone has their own story yet somehow intertwine for make a bigger picture.