Fuller House Gets Premiere Date on Netflix — Watch First Promo

The Tanners finally have a move-in date.

Netflix on Thursday announced that Fuller House‘s 13-episode first season will hit the streaming service onFriday, Feb. 26.

Picking up 21 years after the events of Full House, this revival series finds the all-grown-up Tanner sisters — DJ is now a single mother of three, while Stephanie has yet to settle down — navigating adult life alongside Kimmy Gibler, a divorcée with a daughter of her own.

Most of Full House‘s original cast will also return sporadically — John Stamos, Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, Lori Loughlin, Scott Weinger and Blake/Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit have all been on set — though, sadly, neither Mary-Kate nor Ashley Olsen will reprise the role of Michelle.

Along with the announcement comes the first official teaser promo, which you can enjoy in full above. Once you’ve checked that out, drop a comment below with your initial thoughts/feelings about Fuller House.

1. Just one thing says:

What… Was… That?

2. H says:

Something something Jodie Sweetin Crystal Meth something…

3. Jennifer says:

That was really cute! Sort of looking forward to this.

Now … the bigger question. When’s Gilmore Girls coming?!?!?!?

4. t.w.123 says:

Perfect Trailer, if you ask me. I was surprised how recognizable Jodie Sweetin’s voice (and the rest of the cast) was to me, even after 20 years. I could imagine all of them without having to see them. Plus, a new Comet!

And when I saw the family kitchen, I maybe squealed a little..

5. Et al. says:

On February 26th, find out what happened to predictability.

6. Sam says:

I grew up with this show. The promo sort of gave me chills.

7. Sheila says:

I can’t wait :)

8. Why do I insist on cutting onions while watching internet videos?

9. iHeart says:

Is that the new theme song too? hmm well at least it’s not annoyingly catchy like the original one

• MelindaB says:

It’s Miranda Lambert’s “The House That Built Me”, about memories of a childhood home. Very appropriate for the teaser. I was already an adult when the show was originally on, but watched with my kids. I am ridiculously excited to see if they can recapture the flavor of the original, make it funny, and not be overly crude/edgy while doing so.

10. Winter says:

Ok so that song chokes me up every time and I was legit crying to this promo. I’m going to go sit over here with my shame now.

11. Kayla says:

Ahhhhhhh!!!!
    I can’t wait for this to come out! I grew up watching Full House and enjoy watching my kids get excited to watch it.
    I also follow the girls on instagram

12. So, if it’s the same house will Danny be a regular presence or is he moving out and leaving it to DJ? Should be interesting. It’s not like he has to move, there’s plenty of room, lol.

13. DreamRose311 says:

I dunno, having only voices and no faces it kind of made me wonder what present-day-Ted-Mosby was doing there. (I kid, I kid…)

14. Scott says:

why can’t they just recast Michelle?

15. Znachki says:

It’s been 20 years, and they haven’t remodeled? Anything?

16. Brandi says:

I love that they used Miranda Lamberts song!!!

17. brandi says:

So happy they are using Miranda Lamberts song!! Perfect

18. Ashcat says:

I loved full house as a kid. Loved Loved the teaser, especially miranda lambert House that built me as theme song. I could recognize all their voices immediately. Its a shame they couldn’t get the other olsen sister to play michelle or someone similar looking to them. Shame on olsen twins for not coming back when everyone else did. REALLY REALLY WISH THAT YOU WOULD GET IT ON REGULAR TV. I live out in boonies way out and internet stinks when trying to watch shows/movies. They got Boy meets world revamped with topanga and corey older with their family on t.v. PLEASE TRY TO GET ON TV.

19. Jessica says:

My birthday is Feb 27th, this is a pretty good gift!

20. Of course Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen isn’t part of the reboot because they simply don’t care. Ever notice every Full House Reunion they are no where in sight they try playing it off as if their busy. Yeah sorry to break it to you but they don’t care they want nothing to do with because they are rich from their own companies and such. They don’t care that Full House gave them the start. Once the show ended Michelle Tanner disappeared for the twins.

21. It needs to be Nationally Televised again. If its a hit on Netflix. As Michelle it should be Ashley and Mary Kate younger sister from Avegners 2 Age of Ultron because she looks like she can be a triplet.

22. WingsStef says:

Nice teaser. DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy were the three characters I followed the most when I watched as a kid. I am curious how it will go.

23. Lillian Akel says:

I’m extremely excited for this show to make its debut. I used to watch every episode of full house and was even one of the girls that had a full house family portrait on my wall. So awesome that most of the cast will be making appearances and they were all so talented I know the show is going to be great.

24. I love the idea but wish it was on something else cause not everyone has money to subscribe to Netflix

25. Jessica says:

Huge fan!! Can’t wait!!!

26. Ann Baker says:

Please Olsen twins come back, at least once.