Exclusive

Legends of Tomorrow First Look Posters: A New Firestorm Is Brewing

With the series premiere of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow now just five (long) weeks away, it’s time to get a closer look at the heroes and antiheroes at the heart of The CW’s Flash/Arrow offshoot — including partners in Firestorm-ing, Dr. Martin Stein and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson.

Premiering Thursday, Jan. 21 at 8/7, Legends finds time traveler Rip Hunter (played by Doctor Who alum Arthur Darvill) rounding up a mash-up of heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat orchestrated by the immortal Vandal Savage (#Flarrow crossover guest star Casper Crump).

Among Rip’s ragtag crew are Martin Stein and Jax Jackson (The Flash‘s Victor Garber and Franz Drameh, featured below), Ray Palmer aka The Atom (Arrow‘s Brandon Routh), Sara Lance/White Canary (Arrow‘s Caity Lotz), Captain Cold and Heatwave (The Flash‘s Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell), and Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl and Carter Hall/Hawkman (The Flash‘s Ciarra Renee and Arrow guest star Falk Hentschel).

Check out these two posters and register your current level of anticipation for the Legends‘ arrival.

legends-of-tomorrow-stein

Legends-of-Tomorrow-firestorm

Watch the first full trailer for Legends of Tomorrow:

1. JoannePistonFan says:

I thought new Firestorm was named Jax, but maybe I’m confusing him with someone else?

2. GraceM says:

I still don’t understand why they killed off Robbie Amell’s character. As since Firestorm is being brought into a new show.

• Lola says:

I was wondering the same thing. I happen to like Robbie and thought he was a slightly better actor than the other guy. Maybe Robbie has another gig coming in a another pilot?

• tvjunkie says:

Maybe because Robbie Amell couldn’t act to save his life. His “acting” was the worst part of The Tomorrow People.

• Lola says:

That’s why I said his acting was slightly better. Robbie is not some Emmy winning actor. But compared to the other guy, I’d prefer him. I thought the other actor portraying part of firestorm was terrible on The Flash and that was just one episode.

• Stephon JS says:

But he’s coming back. Robbie confirmed this. And who says he’s dead? He could be trapped on Earth 2

• jj says:

Robbie didn’t want to commit full time to legends of tomorrow (nor to The Flash). That’s the reason.

• Wordsmith says:

Jax introduces a much more interesting dynamic to the Firestorm partnership that the one that Ronnie had with Stein. He also adds a more youthful perspective to the overall team, which would otherwise be lacking. Also, diversity is good.

• Jaz says:

I agree.
        Also Jax has twice as much personality than Ronnie. Besides Ronnie liking Caitlin and Pizza I didn’t really feel for him.

Jax is just so real and a good guy. Down to earth and relatable I love that his enthusiasm isn’t tarnished by experience or tragedy like the others.

Also he looks like a guy kids can like as well which is super important.

3. Brigid says:

I’m excited for this show! I love the cast and i’m ok that they got rid of Robbie Amell, sorry just not a fan of his “acting”.

4. Josh says:

Can’t wait for this to start for my Beautiful and Badass Sara!

5. Jess says:

can’t wait for this show. I love Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller

6. Ben says:

Robbie Amell is just a busy, upcoming actor out there. I think he was a great addition as one half of the Firestorm matrix. In my opinion, he is still alive in some sense over in Earth 2. Just think about it, Jay getting sucked into the singularity and landing in Earth 1. That could of happened too, especially the blast that pushed Dr. Stein through into our world, same thing on the other side for Ronnie. This season is just on point and can;t wait till we find out who is Zoom. #HenryAllenEarth-2

7. Joey Padron says:

New character posters for all of the cast for the show looks great. So excited to see the show next month!

8. Shawn says:

Kind of spooky how the app said to look at the dc legends show as I was “Hulu”ing it!!!

9. tw1ngats says:

These poster ads look great so far, really vivid and colorful, really brings each character to life! Absolutely cannot wait for the return of the show. Thank god(S) DC is kicking Marvel booty in the primetime show arena!