Exclusive
Grimm Bitsie Tulloch Return Juliette

Grimm EPs, Star Weigh In on [Spoiler]'s Shocking Return, Nick's 'Wild' Reaction

This post contains spoilers for Friday’s fall finale of Grimm.

There’s simply no way to talk about what happened in the Grimm fall finale without spoiling that huge moment. So for the sake of those who haven’t watched, just click on “Read More,” and we’ll get into all the Wesen-licious details, OK?

PHEW. That’s much better. As those who watched Friday’s episode know, the final moments of the hour found Nick and friends fighting off an ambush by the Wesen uprising (aka Black Claw). Just when it looked like Nick was done for, a hidden figure worked some mojo that sent his assailant flying. And when that figure stepped into the light, she looked a lot like…

“Juliette,” Nick whispered.

Yep, Bitsie Tulloch is once more a full-fledged Grimm cast member  — only in the brand new role of Eve, a mysterious woman working with Hadrian’s Wall (aka those battling Black Claw) who has all of Juliette’s memories… but none of her emotional attachments. And did we mention she’s a badass?

In separate interviews, Tulloch and series co-creators James Kouf and David Greenwalt give us the exclusive scoop on Portland’s new-yet-familiar face, what Eve’s arrival means for Adalind and what Trubel knew (and when she knew it). Read on for more.

TVLINE | David and Jim, how long have you known you were going to bring Bitsie back?
GREENWALT | A long time… But to keep my word, [Juliette] is dead. She’s coming back, but it’s not really Juliette anymore. It’s this new character, Eve, who has not been brainwashed exactly, but she’s been through some incredibly tough training where they broke her down to nothing. She’s basically a super Hexenbiest weapon for Hadrian’s Wall to fight Black Claw.

She has a big scene with Nick in Episode 7, and she’s just a completely different person who doesn’t even relate to Juliette anymore — because, to her, Juliette’s dead.

TVLINE | Does she know who Nick is?
GREENWALT | She knows who Nick is, she knows what happened, and it all gets explained, what happened the night that Trubel shot her in the chest and neck with the arrows.

TVLINE | Bitsie, was it hard to keep quiet about your new role?
TULLOCH | I’ve been really strategic. I technically was only off for four episodes. It feels like a lot longer, because since the finale I’ve know this was going to happen… Not going to Comic-Con made me a little sad, because I always have so much fun at Comic-Con. But I really needed not to be there to sell this story… Conveniently enough, since David Giuntoli is also my real-life boyfriend, a lot of people just assumed that the reason I was still in Portland was because I’m dating him. The reality is, ‘No, the reason I’m still in Portland is because I’m still a regular on Grimm.”

TVLINE | Has Trubel been in on this? Does she know what’s going on?
GREENWALT | She’s not 100 percent sure exactly what happened, but she knows that the stuff she shot Juliette with was not the killer poison they usually put in those darts.

TVLINE | Eve’s look is rather dramatic.
TULLOCH | When Eve is out on missions, she can’t run into somebody who worked with [Juliette] at the veterinary practice, or a friend, because they all think she’s dead. I started watching Alias over the summer, because I was like, ‘All right, she’s got to be incognito.'”… That’s been really fun — skintight leather and these awesome wigs that she wears whenever she’s out. There’s also a really great new location that fans are going to get introduced to in Episode 7 or 8.

Grimm Season 5 Spoilers Juliette TVLINE | I was surprised that Nick and Adalind hadn’t gotten closer by now. When we heard that Bitsie was coming back, I assumed it would be as Nick and Adalind got really close.
GREENWALT | [The Nick-Adalind relationship] is going to have a life of its own with out the Juliette/Eve [aspect], because they have a kid.
KOUF | But there’s a lot of other complicated things that are going on that will determine how that relationship works out.

TVLINE | What’s it like when Nick finds out what’s going on?
TULLOCH | Obviously, Nick has a wild reaction. Monroe’s is different from the Captain’s… I can’t give anything else away. The fun in her character is everyone interacting with her.

TVLINE | How much will we see Eve, moving forward?
GREENWALT | You’ll see her in every episode, doing something.
KOUF | But not necessarily as part of the gang.

Were you surprised to see Tulloch back on Grimm? Take the poll below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the episode!

1. Amy says:

I guessed she might be back when we saw the ep with the cells but they wouldn’t show who was in the cells. Though it was easier to guess it was juliette since Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio is on limitless. ..

• James says:

There’s a lot of speculation about who was behind that cell, with Juliette’s being thrown. But with the scene that just happened, I honestly thought it was a SORAS’ed Diana.

• Holly says:

When Nick asked Trubel if she knew what happened to Juliette’s body, you could tell she knew ‘something’. She also had the same look when she told Adalind that she thought Diana was ok. It would be a twist to have Diana age “soap opera style”! Interesting idea!

• Kimberly Cross says:

Oh goodness, I hoops they don’t agree Diana like that. In my opinion, they should keep her as a child (her actually age as she grows). Since she had powers from the beginning, to watch them continue to grow as she grows would lead to am interesting story.

• Rryern says:

Me too! They need to bring Dianna back. Cap. R. Needs his part in this romance.

• ninergrl6 says:

I thought the exact same thing about Diana. I was actually disappointed it wasn’t her.

• John NYC says:

What about that as far as we know Diana is with the Royals not Black Claw?

• catholmin330 says:

I missed Bitsie Tulloch, and I’m glad she is back. Whether as Juliette or Eve, I believe she is a great asset to the show.

2. James says:

Wow, best kept secret ever. Although the scene with Adalind and Trubel shed a light on that night in the finale so I should ahve seen it coming. Wow, just wow!

3. DG says:

Best kept secret ever! I assumed it was going to be Adalind’s baby girl grown up — maybe a little bit? Hmmmmm?

4. Jeff says:

Very badass with the wig, made me think of “La Femme Nikita”. Glad they have her back this way. No surprise though, since the show hinted at it by showing the mysterious prison cell with the unknown inhabitant…

• Michael says:

I agree with the “Nikita” reference. Always enjoyed Tulloch’s character arc, from clueless to total badass. It’ll be nice to see her back in the series again.

• oswald smith says:

as long as they fix her flounder eyes, in fine with it.

• Tom says:

She is an annoying character and a wooden actress, who emotes by bugging her eyes to express any emotion

• Richard says:

You know nothing about acting and nothing about the training she has taken and obviously never been to imdb to see her credits…if she was such a bad actress no one would hire her…

• Matt says:

She’s dating Nick in real life. Hence why she is back. People hire friends, not the most qualified. Just like any other business.

• chuck says:

Exactly. There are a lot of ways in Hollywood to get an acting job. Talent isn’t always necessary.

• Penny says:

I agree with you completely! She’s awful! I hated her when she was the insipid “good” Juliette and I hated her as the grossly overacted “bad” Juliette! Bitsie is just a subpar actress who had no chemistry with the lead, David. I have never been so happy to see a character killed off in my life life! I have also never cursed the universe and network television before for bringing an actor back – until now. Thank you in advance NBC, for ruining 2016 for me. You are the unwanted houseguests of the holiday season!

• Azrael says:

Adalinds horrendous acting overshadows any of the othe cast members . So while Juliets acting isn’t academy award quality its not that bad In Comparison.

• Laurie says:

I completely agree with you 100%, Azael, about the acting skills of Adalinds horrendous acting overshadowing any of the other cast members but I do still enjoy Juliette’s acting over Bitsie Tulloch. Diana is scary and I wouldn’t want her to be my child in case she got mad at me one day!

• Jessie Gutman says:

To Laurie underneath this comment, you are an absolute genius, Elizabeth Tulloch and Juliette are the same bloody person. Great comment. I hope you didn’t pay too much for your grammar classes, because they didn’t pay off.

• Karen says:

Oh, i don’t know…Kristen Stewart is still getting jobs…

• Laurie says:

I agree with you, Michael, I’ve always loved Trubel; she’s a real badass and think she should have a bigger role in the series plus she’s a real strong SOB!

5. Highlander did this. Hope it works better here.

6. jP says:

That was the best kept secret. Mind blown. Now theirs a meisner-Adelind-nick- (eve)julitette thing going to happen. Hats
    Off to the writers, many people complained they finally made Juliette an interesting character only to kill her.. They played us. Glad to have Bitsue Tulloch back on Grimm.. Family
    Is back together for the holidays!!!!

7. AJ says:

What a bunch of deus ex machina B.S. What kind of magical hoo-doo crap will the writers pull out of their behinds next? So, some people called it…the writers have no guts to actually kill a main character and have them stay dead. Sigh…makes last season’s finale so lame.

• Csb says:

It’s not deus ex machina unless the twist doesn’t belong in the established canon of the show. As we have yet to had it explained to us with detail on the show, it seems a bit too early to claim that.

• rdm says:

juliet is dead though that is just her body and way beyond what you would call brain washing…JULIET is dead.SO yes they still had the cuts to kill her off but at least now we get to see the drama of people interacting with her as EVE when all they know is juliet. I think it is awesome they did that.

• John NYC says:

So totally mind wiping a person says what about that organization?

Nothing good that I can tell. Were I Nick I’d keep a close eye on Trubel, she’s a little too bought into this cult as well….

• Matt says:

Not a cult. May of looked like it at one time, but not now. Nick is going to get all keys and get what’s hidden to stop the uprising.

• tvjunkie says:

Perhaps after you learn how to read and then read the article you’ll see this isn’t the same Juliette. For all intents and purposes the Juliette we knew is gone. It’s sounds kind of like what they did with Amy Acker on Angel toward the end of it’s run.

8. Antoinette green says:

Thought it was gonna b Nick and Juliette but the didn’t I just hope her and Nick find there way back to each other hexan beast and all that good stuff

• Morgan says:

It’s not Juliette. It’s this woman named Eve. A Juliette look a like their calling. The only way I can think of this is somehow they brought her back from the dead but as somebody totally different.

• Alichat says:

The way I read it, it is physically Juliette. Mentally, it’s not. It sounded to me like they were saying that they wiped Juliette’s mind……broke her down mentally…..then built her back up as Eve. So she has Juliette’s memories, but none of her emotional connections. And if that’s what they’ve done, then it makes me think they may pursue the rebuilding of Nick and Juliette’s relationship. Either way, it looks like they are sort of fulfilling what alot of people wanted them to do with Juliette when she became a Hexenbiest, which is make her bad a$$.

• Paige says:

It’s a lame rip-off of “Blindspot” meets “RoboCop.” I lost all respect for the show with this move. It was brave to kill off Juliette. The only reason they brought the actress back is because she’s sleeping with the star. Make no mistake, she’s not that good an actress and most fans were happy to see her gone. Well, the show brought her back… but they now lost me as a viewer.

• Lizz says:

Paige, don’t be so silly. Don’t get blinded by your dislike of Juliette and/or the actress who portrays her.

I suspected that Juliette would return. Exactly how she would return I didn’t know. I like the twist. Things are going to get very interesting. Well done.

• Cj Wilcox says:

If you don’t like the show..DON’T WATCH. Actor bashing isn’t necessary. You have the right to your opinion and, of course, I don’t agree with it. We’ll see when GRIMM’s renewed!

• D says:

Paige, I agree – I’m done watching as well. I was stoked when they killed that character off last season because Bitsie is a horrible actress. I literally laughed out loud when it showed her in that ridiculous blonde wig & outfit. Comical.

• Tom says:

They lost me as well. Can’t stand her.

• John NYC says:

That’s the best action got you. Just change the channel and don’t come back.

So easy that way.

I find it entertaining. So I’ll be tuning in when they return.

• Morgan says:

Your probably right..hence why Meisner was beating her up earlier on. I think Trubel shot her with a potent tranquilizer dart and she didn’t die.

• Rryern says:

I hate they killed off Nicks mom, maybe that wasn’t her head either. Because who has Diana? She was a huge resistance plus!

• Alichat says:

I’ve been wondering that too……if the person beheaded wasn’t Kelly but someone standing in for her. It just seems too careless of Kelly to just wander into Nick’s house with Diana in tow. Even if Juliette told her it was safe, I can’t see her not checking everything out and hiding Diana somewhere. Although having her dead and Juliette being responsible creates tension between Nick and “Eve” if they are deciding to go the ‘rebuild the relationship/bring back her emotional connections’ storyline.

• Marie says:

I thought the very same thing. I am hoping that Diana worked some magic and had a stand in for Kelly. She does have some strange powers after all. I want Kelly back on the show because she is a true bad ass.

• John NYC says:

The Royals flew off with Diana last year.

• Marie says:

Meisner was the helicopter pilot and he threw the King out of the helicopter. Next time you see Meisner, he is working with that group that is trying to stop the Wesen uprising. I still have that Ray of hope that it was not Kelly whose head got cut off and that her and Diana are safe somewhere.

• Sue says:

I wonder if the woman in the helicopter was Captain Renard’s mother.

• Sandy Moschetti Young says:

I’d forgot about the woman in the helicopter. I doubt it was the captain’s mother. The King wouldn’t have let that happen. I was on twitter and got a reply from Diana. Pretty obvious she is all grown. We will probably be seeing her in the fall. I can’t wait to meet her. SO looking forward to Jan 22nd.

9. Grace Catherine says:

LOVE that Bitsie is back because she’s great. Not loving the idea of Adalind and Nick. please please please don’t go down that road. There is too much bad history there.

• Melinda says:

I personally don’t care if Nick and Juliette/Eve get together….however, I just cannot stomach Nick and Adalind. I’ve been wary of this season–and skipping a few episodes–just because I didn’t want to deal with watching THAT.

• Cj Wilcox says:

I’m with you, although I couldn’t miss my GRIMM. Adalind’s going to be a Hexenbiest again. She keeps referring to it. May-be when she does, Eve goes back to Juliette? One can only hope.

• Sandy says:

I love the way the show is going. Nick doesn’t have time for me romance, he is just being a good father. As far as Adalind goes, she doesn’t have powers and is worried about her baby. I think she really loves the Captain and he loves her as well. When Diana comes back things will change. Can’t wait till Jan.22nd.

• lydia says:

There are a lot of reasons why I’m glad that Bitsie is back but one of my biggest reasons is so that Adalind/Nick will have another wrench thrown in to stop it from happening.

Adalind is a rapist and she raped Nick. She should never be paired with him. It’s disgusting and triggering.

Anyways, I always expected Juliette to come back in some form so I’m glad.

• Buffy says:

I have high hopes for Adalind and Nick. They are an interesting couple whereas Nick and Juliette lacked chemistry. Also, the so called “rape” was kind of sexy

• Mari says:

And this is what’s wrong with sockety today

• AJM says:

Oh for the love of… This is ficition. I enjoy a good action movie…doesn’t mean I want to go around blowing things up and shooting people. Even the actor, David Giuntoli said, “there was a certain wild, witchy energy that I think Nick maybe liked.”
            It’s nothing any other soap opera hasn’t already done before. And with this zombie resurrection, this show is turning into a night-time soap opera, so why not?

• Carla says:

Same here. I am interested in what would become of Nick and Adalind and also their baby. I like them together better than Nick with Juliette. But I did felt bad that they killed the Juliette character last season. I did not expect that its the way the Nick and Juliette would separate. Now she is back, makes the season more interesting. A good twist in the story…

• jenferner8 says:

Ewww…nowhere is rape ever “sexy”

• Pam says:

I hoped the same thing for Nick and Adalind, not cause the baby but even when the show took off.. Juliette and Nick was such unessessary drama, and to find out Juliette isn’t dead but now is a different character! REALLY! Writers, no guts to really kill off a character that’s dating another one on the show… How original to every other show out there lets just keep them on and just slap a wig on and call her EVE.. It would have been way cooler to have a Grown Diana with awesome powers then this Eve crap… Thanks for atleast 4box sets I bought of this show, This next season may just watch reruns…

• Jennifer says:

I agree I like Adalind now and she deserves someone, Nick or the captain, poor thing she’s the one having all the babies they deserve a good father and she should get a good man. She’s a changed woman. Give her a break!

• Sophia says:

I agree i didnt get any kind of chemistry between juliette and nick on screen how they are functioning in a real life relationship is beyond me

• Morgan says:

Your reaching hard on the rape part.

10. Alex says:

I will always be a bit sour on how they (mis)treated Juliette last season and it breaks my heart that she isn’t her, but just having Bitsie back in any capacity makes me so very happy. I look forward to copious amounts of butt-kicking.

11. Tony says:

The reason her character went through the transformation is because she was trying to help Nick. It wasn’t her fault so I didn’t understand why some people were glad she was gone. I was glad to see her back.

• Matt says:

I believe Grimm messed up casting her because a lot of us were annoyed with her, especially the way she treated Nick the whole series. When she has a problem, everybody needs to fix it for her right there or she gets full blown pissed off. And to top it off, her loud voice is very annoying.

• Zette says:

Agreed. Julette was so helpful to Nick with her language skills , medical knowledge, and compete faith in him. Juliette dealt with a lot on Nick’s behalf and was given such a raw deal for her troubles. I was angry they killed her off but am really happy she’s back even if she is transformed.

12. Carla Krae says:

Please don’t ask for Nick and Adalind to get closer – she’s ruined so much of his life!

13. donna says:

So happy Juliette is back, I missed her character, loved the relationship between nick and Juliette, I hope at some point she and nick have a relationship again, so, so, excited for the next season! Great Finale

14. Jfunk says:

As long as they don’t do a lame Eve vs Juliette inner struggler thing, or repeat cat scratch seasons searching for feelings for Nick plot I’ll be OK with this. Not a fan of dead people not staying dead overall though.

15. Ann says:

Very well kept secret, kudos! I’m glad to see Bitsie Tulloch back and this new Eve/Juliette thing should be very interesting. Can’t wait to see what’s coming. This is why I love GRIMM!!

16. JC1 says:

Wow, so they really brought Juliette (Eve) back? Huh. I figured all the rumors in the fandom were just wishful thinking. I think I’m still going to wait and catch up when the season comes out on Amazon Prime though, because I still don’t trust the writers about this whole Nick/Adalind nonsense. I want to wait and make sure nothing comes of that before I start watching again. Ugh, *shudder*

17. Longmire4ever says:

So happy that she is back. I am tired of shows killing major cast members. I loved the chemistry between Juliette and Nick. Now that she is playing a whole new character it will be even more interesting. Welcome back to Grimm.

• mo says:

I don’t now what chemistry you saw. I saw zero!

• Tenney says:

I agree with Mo… never saw any chemistry whatsoever between Nick and Juliette. Together they were like watching paint dry. Even when she was a hexenbiest she was boring. I guess I’m just not a fan of her acting. But I will admit, it was a good twist that I never saw coming.

• Fran says:

Agree..There is zero chemistry between Nick and Juliette. I like the reveal of her coming back, but honestly, I would have been OK with it not happening. Anyway, I think that Nick’s dynamic with characters like Trubel and Adalind, just highlight how little chemistry he had with Juliette, and while I don’t mind Juliette/Eva coming back, I really hope that the writers don’t try to rekindle a romance between the two.

• Television says:

I completely agree. No chemistry at all between them. You could fall asleep during their scenes. And the best thing that happened to this show was getting rid of that horrible acting Juliette. The character and actress are so deer in the headlights slow/boring. And Juliette was a B before and after the hexenbeast. Get rid of her, we don’t need her.

• Pam says:

Exactly what Television said!! Writers yer wreching the next box set for sum of us…. Juliette and Nick boring, not even cute no more of this flogging a dead horse, just cause they date in real life, yeah…. Get rid of her the show can go on w out her…. Adalind and Nick cute, more Meisner would b awesome, Diana to get the Captain more protective, Sucks Nicks mom is dead. Wu is getting way funnier, Hank awesome support. as well a Trubel..

18. Elaine Williams says:

I cannot believe they brought her back. Why? She lends nothing to the show. I guess being the girlfriend of the stat has its perks. When they killed Juliettte off, I thought we were also rid of Tulloch. This show is about Nick being a Grimm, why throw in a love interest. The show is awesome on its own. They should have let Tulloch stay gone

• Television says:

OMG, I completely thought the same thing from the beginning of the show. She is a terrible actress and she has to be around still just because she is the girlfriend of the star of the show.

19. mooshki says:

I’m glad she’s back! I know a lot of people don’t like her, but I always did.

20. Kelly says:

Not sure if this makes sense, but could this be the blind item answer?

21. James D says:

oh snap. I didn’t see that one coming I always assumed they’d bring her back in some capacity but i thought it would be like flashbacks or something not this. Good Job Grimm you tricked me. Great episode can’t wait to see Adalind’s reaction.

22. 123 321 says:

First thoughts were, Diana. Then BAM! Juliette, glad she’s back, did not know they were dating in real life, how nice for them. Anyways back to the show, why did Meisner need to train her in a cage? Aren’t her powers mental or something anyhow?

23. Morgan says:

I never liked Juliette and I was hoping for Nick & Adalind to get together, but that’s not gonna happen anytime soon. So she is this look a like Eve? How stupid. What did they do…bring Juliette back to life, but not as herself..like a robot? BTW yet another episode of Nick getting his ass kicked. He gets head butted and then thrown down like a piece of garbage. I’m waiting for him to go zombie mode and kick major ass.

• AJM says:

Or an alien wearing Juliette’s meat-suit? Maybe it was an emotional lobotomy. Or she’s a zombie. Honestly, when I saw that that cheap wig coming out of the cell, I was getting nervous. Then I saw that skeletal hand doing its hocus-pocus…and I starting swearing at my television…I knew my days of enjoying a Juliette-free Grimm were over. I don’t care if it’s Zombie Juliette v.2.0 … it’s still her, no matter how they try to explain the nonsense they just pulled. Does any show ever have the balls to keep a character dead? I don’t watch daytime soaps for these stupid reasons…and now they infect my prime time viewing? Maybe I’ll just stick with shows that have some guts to really shake things up…like HBO’s shows. Kinda makes Nick’s character development this season feel like it was two steps foward, three steps back. What a cop-out….

• Shannon says:

I have always disliked Juliette. I agree it was a twist I didn’t see coming but I would rather have her dead. I like Nick and Adalind together. I am really hoping they don’t try to pull a cat scratch on us again. I trust the directors and hope this season will be good. I also hope that since she is a bad*ss she will stop being helpless and at least be a little enjoyable.

24. Matt says:

So is that who Meisner was beating the hell out of in that cell a few episodes ago?

25. AJ says:

I hoped they wouldn’t bring Bitsie back. I find her acting to be really annoying.

• Morgan says:

Yeah, they messed up big time from the beginning with casting this actress. What’s next.. his mom’s head will be on another person’s body? If there is anything they ever needed to do is to develop the Nick character A LOT more, especially fight scenes.

• Paige says:

Totally agree. Bad actress, Strange looking. Annoying voice. No chemistry and no charisma. She’d never have been brought back if she wasn’t sleeping with the star. Sadly actresses DO sleep their way to the top.

• NDFan says:

This is why I hate reading some of these comments. I understand some people don’t like her character and its fine if you think she’s a bad actress, but is it really necessary to comment on her looks and personal life??

• Morgan says:

That’s life. With any job just think about it..friends hire friends no matter how unqualified. Stars put themselves out there to be scrutinized the moment their on tv. And trust me their worse. You ever lived in San Francisco or been to Hollywood?

• NDFan says:

Ehh, I don’t care if they “put themselves out there to be scrutinized” or not…I still think it’s unneccesary. Especially when part of it is just speculation and you don’t know the person or situation firsthand. I just don’t see the point in making personal attacks against a total stranger. But maybe that’s just me.

• Lianne says:

Why do you have to be so nasty?

• Television says:

I agree, she should have never been cast. What a horrible actress. She just stares blankly off into space with her deer eyes.

• AJM says:

Agreed. Spent four years wishing for it…and last May’s finale, I thought my prayers had been answered. I did a happy-dance and everything. And now the EPs just sh*t on my parade. Happy Holidays…*cry*

• Pam says:

Nick and Adalind Awesome

26. Troy says:

Adalind should take her things and leave Portland with her son. Her character now for what works? Nick has to his beloved Juliette again back.
    and she will be in every episode!!! oh wait, Bitsie is the real girlfriend of David…ah now i get the point….ah i amost forgot that! lol
    the chemistry between Nadalind is yet pretty high to Juliette & Nick ever. so…is a pity for Nadalind shippers, but Nadalind is over. We need to accept this. Return to Cheesyland! pum!

27. Bryan Haze says:

Angel did the same thing when they killed Fred and brought Amy Acker back as Ilyria.

• AJM says:

And look how well that turned out…the show was cancelled. I guess the producers didn’t learn from their mistake the first time. They are now recycling their own story lines. I bet Aunt Marie will magically pop up too…and Nick’s mom’s head will make a miraculous comeback. Hell they should just resurrect everyone soap opera style. Now they claim a main character will bite it this season as well. Since they are clearly ball-less…I am now completely unfazed by any “danger” any character might find themselves in, in the future. Good job show.

28. Chicago Dan says:

Called it with the locked beast, but I’m ok with BT in a new role – especially if they can capitalize on show Hexiette was a far use of her talents. As long as blah Juliette is dead and gone and they don’t have Eve hook up with Nick, I’ll be good. I do like the Adalind/Nick dynamic – but keep them as co-parents/unlikely allies – forget the romance. If you want hot romance – give us Adalind/Meisner – that’s seem real heat.

• Sandy2015 says:

You expressed my sentiments almost exactly, the exception being I do hope that eventually there is a Nick/Adalind romance. I really like her the way she is now. She and Nick have spark. It’s great to see their relationship evolve, and she is a wonderful mother.

29. Mo says:

Oh, that was horrible! I couldn’t stand Juliette and now she’s back as… not really her? Who knows.

And what’s this nonsense with Trubel asking about Nick? Don’t tell me she’s going to have a crush on him. I was hoping they’d end up discovering they are brother and sister!

• John NYC says:

That organization she’s so eagerly become part of has it’s nasty side: the wiped Juliette and replaced her with “Eve”? Who does that to a person? Monsters.

So I’m seeing Nick having to put down Trubel some time in the future….

30. Stephanie says:

I love the way they brought Juliette.. Or should I say Eve… Back! Love her, so happy she is back on the show!

31. Gross! Tulloch is a terrible actress. I am sure she will stink up the part of “Eve” just like she did the part of Juliette. What a poorly conceived plot twist. I won’t be watching anymore.

32. LV Sunny says:

Delightful! Especially since she’s a new character and not the one she left as. Bringing her back as her old character would have been uninspired. So happy for this new storyline and how the common foe is bringing so many of characters out of their comfort zones. Feels like the show has received a shot of energy. Congratulations!

33. Lori K says:

Everyone should know to expect the unexpected things to happen. We knew she’d be back and not as Juliette! She’s a great actress! The show has been great at twisting and turning. We would like to see Nick with Adaline in a compatable way, in a way that makes them a force to fight the Black Claw.

34. tanya531 says:

I have been dreading this moment all season.. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the first part of this season of Grimm without Juliette / Bitsie Tulloch around to annoy me.. Totally unbelievable as a badass.. Just no.. .. I knew they didn’t have the balls to kill her off for good.. So Grimm leaves my DVR again, this time for good, just like Arrow did, for the same reason.. Weak actresses that can’t carry the part they’re thrown..

35. I have mixed feelings about “Juliette’s” return. I think they killed her off too quickly last season. I actually liked the revengeful hexenbiest. An epic showdown between her and Nick would have been great. But alas, here we are…a new character that looks like Juliette but isn’t Juliette…◔_◔ ಠ_ಠ…this is so Syfy. I love Grimm so I am going to stick it out and hope that this doesn’t become utterly ridiculous. One reaction I think will be priceless will be when Adalind meets “Eve”.

36. tom neves says:

When julliet’s body vanished I knew the producers had some new storyline in mind. Then I read that the ratings took a major hit this season so I knew she would return in some form and it was a good move by the producers.

37. Ginger Rogue says:

I predicted she wasn’t dead the night of the episode she “died.”

38. Aimee-Michelle Gower says:

Why, oh why did they have to bring her back. She is so boring!! Paint drying is more interesting to watch than her. And the whole storyline on who she is just makes me think that they have jumped the shark!

39. I was kind of hoping that she was gone for good. Her character was finished. She changed, did her damage – done. I thought Tulloch would go on to do some “Skinny White Chick” show on the CW network or something.

40. Pat says:

Wow, I was surprised at Juliette who is now Eve’s, return. I too, wondered if it was Diana fully grown-up walking out of that cell. i am a little disappointed this season with what they have done to Monroe’s character. He has been a tremendous ally and friend to Nick since the beginning, but it just seems this season the writers have at times put him on the back burner. So wake up writers because from here on out he needs to be front and center with Nick, Hank, Woo helping to combat this Black Claw.

41. PLEASE !! Keep Trubel on the show!!

42. Murica! says:

This is horrible!! I was so happy when it looked like she died at the end of last season.

43. D.spencer says:

I’ve always known she would be back,that’s why I k ow that Nick’s mother is not dead after something kenneth said.

44. Kay says:

I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen after the episode where Meisner went into the cell with an unknown.

I played a jealousy card between Nick/Adalind/Meisner, but now I’ll have to throw in Juliette/Eve. Don’t know how I feel about that.

Our hero needs some victories here writers. Looses his mom and Juliette. He’s just started to smile again and BAM, Juliette’s back but not Juliette, Eve who couldn’t give a flip for Nick.

I’m hoping Adalind makes him smile again, then her hexenbiest comes back right when Nick’s life depends on her having powers.

• AJM says:

I was fantasizing about a similar scenario…Meisner and Adalind getting close, making Nick realize his feelings. Didn’t care how long of a slow burn it would have been, it was a beautiful dream in my head. Now…I think I’m going to drop this until someone confirms the Juliette 2.0 (aka Eve) is well and truly dead and Bitsie moves on to other projects. Until then, I think I’ll pass…

45. John Hall says:

She should have stayed dead.

46. What just when Adalind was admitting to her self that she was in love with Nick, and Nick kind of sort of admitting the same they bring her back but only as a new person to mess with Nick’s mind and get in between Nick and Adaind. Learned to like Adalind, but she needs her powers back and Nick needs to love her more as she becomes the power woman behind the man.

47. I wish they had just left her dead, I agree with another’s post, it takes away from the previous finale. I was done and over her, ready to move on!

48. dj says:

Like it better with her dead

49. Rebecca says:

Sorry, but the girl can’t act. The role of Juliette could have been one that was seen as a complement to Nick if they had cast an actress with ANY CHARISMA. Instead, all that was developed was an annoying filler whether it was good Juliette or bad Juliette. I love the show and will keep watching, but it is ridiculously disappointing that the show brought back a lackluster “actress”. Again, sorry Grimm … but there’s better skills on display on the set of Sharknado than what she brings to the table.

• Morgan says:

Right! It’s just like any job. If you have a friend, gf, relative working there, you get hired no matter how unqualified or undeserved you are. In this case the real Nick is banging Juliette in real life. We’ve all seen it happen.

50. Pam Varouxis says:

What a great way to end the mid season finale! All of the writers, the crew and the actors did a fantastic job in keeping the plot a secret especially at ComicCon! All I can ssy is cudos to everyone for a job well done!