NCIS LA Season 7 Ratings

Ratings: NCIS: LA Hits Season High, Draws Largest Audience Since March

Facing zero drama competition in the 10 o’clock hour this Monday, CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles drew 9.5 million total viewers and a 1.4 rating (per finals), rising 21 percent and two tenths from its last fresh outing to deliver its largest audience since March 9 and a season high in the demo.

Opening the Eye’s night, Supergirl (7.7 mil/1.5) dipped a tenth, while Scorpion (9.3 mil/1.7) was flat.

Elsewhere in the ratings:

NBC | The Voice (12.3 mil/2.8) dropped a handful of eyeballs week-to-week but was steady in the demo. Telenovela‘s double-episode preview did 5.3 mil/1.4, then 3.4 mil/0.9, down a good 30 percent from Superstore‘s week-ago average.

ABC | The Great Christmas Light Fight premiere did 5.1 mil and a 12, while The Great Holiday Baking Show (3.7 mil/0.9) slipped two tenths from its debut.

FOX | TV’s Funniest Animated Stars “drew” just 1.7 mil/0.6.

1. Boiler says:

If Telenovella dropped that much in 2nd half hour assume it wasn’t very good. Too bad for Eva. Somewhat shocked ABC did as well as it did, not that it was great

2. Dani says:

Telenovela has almost no coverage on mainstream TV sites (including TVLine), plus it aired on 10pm, and people who were checking up Superstore last week and were dissapointed probably didn’t bother tuning in last night. Plus it’s already December, shows are airing its winter finales, a bad time to premiere a new show.

I like it better than Superstore btw.

3. John NYC says:

NCIS: L.A. was good, a bit overly dark perhaps with that concluding scene, but good.

4. smartysenior says:

I watched NCIS;LA for the first time in ages just because there was nothing else on. I have to say I enjoyed it but then I always did like the characters when I used to watch it. They just got too dark for me with terrorism, torture and stuff that never fit with the likable characters. This story was serious but done without a lot of cruelty, which I prefer.

5. iakovos says:

Really am enjoying the baking show on ABC. Genuine competition show, not reality trash. Perfect for the holidays and I am learning something, too! Opted for that over TELENOVELA but I would think Eva Longoria’s sitcom could do well. Surely would have been sampled more strongly in the Must See TV Thursday years. Or on Tuesdays paired with a FRASIER. Not sure either TELE or SUPERSTORE will heat up Mondays 8-9 but we shall see.

6. Sg. Grant says:

And now, over to Kevin Tran for his broken English thoughts on Supergirl and hopes for cancellation.

7. cosmoman11 says:

At the end was Hetty telling Deeks to break it off with Kensi? I hope they don’t go there.

• MJ says:

Me either. I didn’t like that she told him that. As long as it took them to get together to only have them break up.

• Katherine215 says:

Is that what she was saying? It was hard to tell – they try to make her enigmatic, which is fine except when she’s too enigmatic to get a point across. And it didn’t make any sense anyway – if two people can’t share a secret, is suggesting she should off herself since she knows Deeks’ secret? Just tell Kensi. I really hope they’re not creating conflict between Kensi and Deeks just for the sake of drama.

• cosmoman11 says:

Creating conflict for the sake of drama is done too often by too many shows. To me it means they are running out of ideas. Often times I stop watching a show because of it.

8. ninamags says:

I thought Telenovela was funny. It’s hysterical that Eva’s character doesn’t speak Spanish. Does she in real life? Probably not.

ALL the guys are gorgeous!!! The girls are really attractive as well. I kept trying to figure out where I’ve seen the actress that has the “evil” twin.

• HAP says:

I’m betting she speaks fluent Spanish. Both of her parents are Mexican American. She was born and raised in Texas. She has a Masters Degree in Chicano Studies.

9. Barbara says:

For NCISLA, the focus was finally on someone other than Callan and Sam (sorry but I can only take so much of them and usually FF most of the episodes because of them) and they finally placed the IA storyline in the forefront. Don’t know what to make of Hetty in the closing scene.

• prish says:

It sounds like she is indicating to Deek that he should give up a personal relationship with Kinsey, without her knowing why. I hope I am wrong. I am hoping they are not going the route of modern storytelling, if you like a character (‘s relationships) they die. Castle took such a hit. IMHO, fan expectation supercedes writer, producer and actor tastes, once they set something in motion. Of course, Game of Thrones is a big hit, but I never watch it because the writer indicated that was his mood. The suits better assess that cable bills are paid by people who want something to watch that is their taste.

10. Shaun says:

NCIS LA was really funny and serious in parts.

11. Krissa says:

NCIS LA friggin rocked! Call me stupid, but I did not see that last scene coming. It was so, so good. Hope the ratings pull back up into double digits.