Blind Item

Blind Item: Complicated Love Story Rocked By Seasons-Old Loose Thread

As Diana Ross once sang, “Don’t call the doctor. Don’t call the preacher. Don’t need it. Don’t want it.”

Nevertheless, a big-time love hangover is bearing down on a veteran network drama series — and its arrival may produce aftershocks that extend to each and every player in the tangled web of relationships around which it revolves. In other words, an old plot thread that loomed large in the development of one of TV’s most popular contemoprary love stories — one we assumed was long dead and buried — will be reawakened in the very near future.

We’ve learned that while the health of the couple at the center of the maelstrom probably won’t hinge on this visit from the Ghost of Story Arcs Past, there will almost certainly be carnage once the truth comes out within the series’ next few installments.

While it’s hard to see how the exit door won’t slap the behind of the guiltiest party in this morality play once his or her bad acts come to light, there could be an upside — come Emmy season.

OK, now for a few hints:
♦ The fallout is almost certainly going to have ugly consequences for another less-established union.
♦ But will a former recurring character and/or series regular say “Hello”?
♦ We’re not going to offer any words of comfort to fandoms previously sent spiraling by TVLine Blind Items. (Where would the fun be in that?)

UPDATE: Blind Item revealed!

What are you waiting for — go crazy offering your theories (and darkest fears) in the comments!

1. Bianca says:

I’m calling it: Grey’s Anatomy and something that has to do with Izzie and Alex

• Eran says:

Shonda Rhimes has made it abundantly clear she would sooner put her 117lbs back on before putting Katherine Heigl back on her cast.

• Sam says:

You have no idea what money and expecially ratings mean for people. Bigger ratings mean more cash. And the rejuvenated Grey’s could do this very well.

Fans (me included) have forever been wishing for the return of Izzie and some closure. Shonda can swallow her pride and make this happen.

• Phillip says:

Seriously. Shonda needs to get over herself and get Katherine Heigl back on Grey’s to wrap up her storyline. I miss Izzie.

• Just Me says:

I would be happy to never see Izzie back on the show. Many fans want her back, but there are also many who never want to see her again.

• bluefairy says:

Did you watch Izzie’s last episode? I happened to rewatch it recently. She DID get closure. The episode ended with her and Alex having an honest talk in which she tried to get him back, but he told her he had had enough and broke up with her for good, which prompted her to leave. Later she sent him the divorce papers. Their storyline was over. What more closure do you want?

That being said, of course they could milk a lot of money if they brought her back to stir some drama, but that has nothing to do with getting closure.

• shutuprob says:

@bluefairy: Alex may have gotten closure, but Izzie didn’t. And that’s what fans of Izzie want.

• Victoria says:

The blind item doesn’t say the person will appear so it could still have something to do with her. Though I have no idea what it could be.

• Dys says:

I agree that it is unlikely, especially because of the comment you mentioned, but at the same time it’s human nature for people to boldly state what they truly and strongly believe and feel, only to change their mind due to changing circumstances.

• But what if Yang is coming back. BAM – there goes Owen & Amelia and a whole bunch of other things too.

• Ryan says:

They wouldn’t post the answer to a Blind Item, and then post it as a Blind Item.

It’s not gonna be Castle. Besides, the only other real couple on the show are Ryan and Jenny and they’re married with a second kid on the way, which is not, in any way, a “less-established union” than Castle and Beckett.

• EM chicago says:

I can’t help but think that they didn’t bring up the fact that Alex and Izzie had fertilized eggs for nothing… but it would be hard to imagine them bringing Katherine Heigl back. My guess: her brain tumor relapsed and they find out she’s dead, but oh wait, there’s a 3 year old and Alex is the dad.

• Walter Freeman says:

Ding, ding, ding.

• Dark Defender says:

that could work.

• EM chicago says:

Could also see Jo’s major abandonment issues resurface if he struggles with whether or not to keep the kid…

• Pam says:

I think you’re on to something.

• Sam says:

I’m totally digging your line of thinking. Oh the little things we miss on episodes. You’re such an eagle-eyed fan!

• Ben says:

The thing about it’s effects for a less-established relationship makes me think it can’t be Alex, otherwise what is that part of the item about?

• sj says:

Definitely my guess too.

• aph1976 says:

I also don’t think Rhimes would have brought up the fact that Alex and Izzie had fertilized eggs just for one episode and then drop it.So i do wonder if Izzie used those eggs to get pregnant and had Alex’s child.However maybe now her tumor is back and this time there’s no cure.So Izzie brings the child to Alex.Plus at the same time Alex and Izzie can get some final closure to their relationship.Or maybe Izzie is dead and somehow her and Alex’s child ends up at Seattle Grace without anyone knowing who his or her parents are.Then maybe a another couple on Grey’s takes the child in only for it to come out later that it’s Alex and Izzie’s.In the meantime Alex could bond with the child not knowing it’s his.

• CatieMae says:

Ohhh danggg. That is brilliant and I am crossing my fingers so hard for this to be true.

• A says:

That is a really good guess, but it would also be kind of annoying. Hasn’t Shonda Rhimes had enough revenge when it comes to Katherine Heigl? Bringing up Izzie again just to say that she’s dead would be an unnecessary low blow. Get over it already.

• You are probably right. Shame though – they did the same thing with Sloan and a daughter a while back. They need new storylines.

• shutuprob says:

One thing to keep in mind about Izzie/Katherine Heigl is that her new show, Doubt, was created and showrun by two writers who were on staff at Grey’s Anatomy at the time that she asked to leave the show, midway through season 6. Since they were staff writers on Grey’s at the time that her working relationship with Shonda was deteriorating, they are finding out first hand what she’s like to work with now, and since Ellen Pompeo continues to go to bat for her in the press, too, that’s a lot of key Grey’s people on Heigl’s side. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility for Shonda to eventually be coaxed to stop “being a Heigl” toward Heigl so that she could appear on an episode or three of Grey’s before Doubt goes to series. Favors do seem like they could come into play here.

• Emily says:

The way that Ausiello refers to “bad acts” makes me think that somebody did a bad, bad thing. I don’t really think that you can qualify Alex helping to fertilize Izzie’s eggs when she had cancer a bad deed. Call me skeptical, but I don’t think it is Alex/Jo/Izzie. If I had to pick a Shonda show – I’d probably guess they are talking Scandal.

• matty says:

My thoughts exactly.

• ncmacasl says:

Guessing Izzy dies of cancer, but WAS PREGNANT when she left Alex and now has a several-year old kid (or TWINS!!), now orphaned, but her will says kid goes to Alex. This would put a HUGE kink into his current relationship AND would be a way of permanently writing off Izzy from the show.

• Monika says:

But are Alex and Jo really “one of TV’s most popular contemoprary love stories”?

2. Frankieboy says:

Izzie?

3. N says:

Calling it now: Katherine Heigl is coming back to Grey’s in one form or another.

4. Castle’s disappearance has to do with Beckett’s current storyline with Loksat

5. John036 says:

At first, I thought it was going to be Teen Wolf, with the Stiles-Lydia kiss from the third season finally going to be acknowledged and brought up, and the less established connect being Stiles-Malia. But with the “established network” caused me to think of something else.

It will probably be Izzie. It seems a lot of fans want Heigl to return to the series, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up for an arc in the final episodes of the season with a chance of her returning full time next season.

6. Gabriel says:

This blind item is about Greys Anatomy for sure…..

• Dee Dee says:

I agree, it really does sound like Grey’s Anatomy! My only caution, I was convinced the last blind item was Castle…..only to find out I wasn’t even close! So, I will watch and see…..how this one twists and turns

7. brawl2099 says:

Cue worried Castle fans in 3… 2… 1…

BTW, I’m pretty sure it isn’t Castle (or at least not Caskett). The “less established couple” hint kind of steers me away from them.

• Ryan says:

8. kate says:

‘may produce aftershocks that extend to each and every player in the tangled web of relationships around which it revolves.’ def not Izzie

my bet is always Castle )

9. LIly says:

let me guess, most people will guess it’s Bones. Because any dramatic item has to be about Bones

10. Annie says:

The wording of this is so vague and convoluted that I’m not even sure what I just read

• Just one thing says:

• Patrick says:

This. English good not him wrote.

• Matt C. says:

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this! The headline made more sense to me than the article itself.

• BarbaraDarlin says:

Agreed! Even the 2nd and 3rd tim!

• Cyn says:

Yes, same here.

• Mary says:

Same here!:)

• BarbaraDarlin says:

Truth! Even after 2nd and 3rd read!

• Jai says:

LOL ~ I was thinking the same thing Annie! My first word after reading it was, “huh?”

• Wendy says:

Wow, same. I thought I was the only one. I read it 3 times and I still didn’t really get it.

• Jackie says:

This. I can’t even make a guess because I don’t understand what I read. Haha!

• Rachel says:

Whew, ok I’m glad I’m not the only one lol.

• Katie says:

Yeah, it didn’t make much sense to me and it was pretty vague. I agree it’s not likely to be Castle (which I haven’t watched since Season 6) or Bones. I don’t watch a lot of t.v. Just TO and TBBT. I sometimes like to read the recaps of shows I don’t watch, so having just said that….Could it have something to do with Neal/Hook/Emma? Maybe he’s fully restored back to life at the end of the season (with Hook) which causes some “heartache.” Just a wild guess, since I haven’t watched OUAT since the series premiere-couldn’t get into it. Or does it have something to do with Tony and Jeanne? (I believe she’s married to a doctor who works for Doctors Without Borders) Or, God please don’t be desperate enough to do this, NCIS (haven’t watched it in ages): Bring back Ziva. I SERIOUSLY doubt it, since Cote de Pablo said she wasn’t interested in coming back. but I think Tony is in a new relationship and either one would screw that up (especially Ziva!). I like Ziva but that thread was used too long. *sigh* If they do, gonna lose a fair amount of viewers, IMO. But..Banish the thought!

• Pamela says:

I wish they would bring Neal back but I’m doubting it.

• Katie says:

I read the article for a second time-should’ve done that in the first place! :/ I’ve been reading more of the posts and although certain series haven’t gotten Emmy love in the past it is possible for certain series to get their first Emmy nod due to a certain story line that brings the acting up a notch. I’m babbling and I apologize but this has me even more confused. I still say it isn’t Castle or Bones. As for the rest…I give up. I don’t watch enough television, apparently! ;)

• Kasey H says:

Cote also said in an interview right after it was announced that she was leaving “never say never”. It’s been 2 years. And she doesn’t have to come back for a long time to have a enormous impact. Ziva was/is a much beloved character and it would give Tony some stability.

• Kodie says:

Given how often they mentioned Neal this season I was sure he was coming back

• Hattie says:

Would love it to be Ziva/Cote. Her return would make me start watching again!

• Victoria says:

Me too!

• Michelle says:

Really glad I’m not the only one.

11. Guest says:

Arrow and Oliver’s baby mama….

• I would say this, except it has already hinted at it, so I wouldn’t call this blind.

• Ashley says:

That’s already been revealed and there is no less established union for it to effect.

• Delirious says:

And what would the “other less-established union” affected by this be? My understanding is that the main characters are hit by a third person currently in a relationship (eg. if Laurel was still with someone, and admitted feelings for Oliver), but that isn’t the case, since all of Oliver’s exes are single. And I don’t see Sara coming back (to him, or to miss Heir-to-the-throne).

So, I’d have to guess it’s another show.

12. Sam says:

This has to be Grey’s Anatomy. At some point i thought The Good Wife but that didn’t add up. Grey’s it is.

• SJ says:

The Good Wife! So many loose ends — the deleted email (which could cause a riff not only between Peter and Alicia, but Alicia and Eli since Eli is the one who deleted it), the Alicia/Will affair going public, Alicia sleeping with her campaign manager, something Peter did going public (perhaps the affair with Kalinda) and then the embarasment of Alicia’s once close friendship with her before she knew about the affair—–so many possibilities.

• Monika says:

Why is no one talking about the “one of TV’s most popular contemoprary love stories” part though? Cause I imo Alex/no doesn’t fit that part at all

13. Randi says:

“Tangled” web of relationships….OUAT

14. Meg says:

Callie and Dr. Hahn, who’s been in the parking garage ever since.

15. iakovos says:

Isn’t Heigl tied to a CBS series? DOUBT by name maybe?

16. Aidan says:

If Ghost is a hint of “story lines past” then it’s totally Izzie coming back to Grey’s Anatomy. That would cause a lot of blow back to not just Alex/Joe but also to Meredith, Callie, Bailey and Webber. Please let this be happening! Atleast to wrap things up for Alex/Izzie. Their storyline definitely was left unresolved. Would be nice to see Katherine Heigl come back to at the very least get some closure with Alex and even Meredith too.

• Aidan says:

Hmmm it could be Dr. Hahn as well on GA. That would rock the new Penny/Callie relationship but might cause some blow back to Arizona as well.

• EM chicago says:

As I said above, I don’t think it’s Izzie herself, I can see Shonda killing her off off-screen and bringing forth the Alex/Izzie progeny from the fertilized eggs (why else would they bring that up a few episodes ago?).

• Anna says:

How was their storyline left unresolved? She came back after abandoning Alex and tried to get him back, but he told her he deserved better and that he wanted to move forward with the divorce. And then they did. Seems pretty resolved to me.

17. Deion says:

I’m with everyone else. Will it come to light that Izzie went ahead and had a baby with Alex’s sperm?

• English says:

I was saying no to Grey’s and Izzy cuz Shonda has said time and time again, no to her coming back but…. this makes me think…

• Shaun says:

Thought only Izzies eggs were frozen from before her cancer.

• EM chicago says:

They told him that they had a better chance of survival if they were fertilized before freezing and he said yes as they were married before. Jo just found the paperwork for it a few episodes ago.

18. Xo says:

Is it Peter and Alicia on The Good Wife. My guess is the ghost is the voicemail Alicia never heard from season 2. And the carnage is the inevitable Florrick divorce.

• Youry says:

My thought exactly.

• Jeri says:

Alicia figured out that message when she listened to mass messages that had been hacked & copied. She asked Will about it. Not a secret.

• Xo says:

No, she found out that Will left a “passionate voicemail.” She was listening to a massive recorded calls between a client -who happened to be Will’s friend – and Will. However she didn’t hear the full conversation, because the law only allowed the lawyers to hear fragments of all the recorded phone conversations. So a couple episodes later, Owen encouraged Alicia to confront Will about the unheard message. And he didn’t come clean about what he actually said. Then the show moved on. Alicia never found out the details of the voicemail and she never found out what Eli did. Alicia finding out would obviously damage her relationship with Eli, because he has a tendency to manipulate her.

• Victoria says:

But then what less established couple does it affect?

• Xo says:

Alicia and Peter or Alicia and Jason. It’ll most likely have an affect on Alicia and Peter.

• Kasey H says:

It could affect a number of less-established “unions” (which is the word used in the blind)
        1. Eli and Courtney (the character played by Vanessa Williams)
        2. Alicia and Jason
        3. Eli and Ruth (they are not a “couple” in the traditional sense, but they are a union)
        and..depending on what the old storyline is….
        4. Alicia and Lucca
        5. Jackie and Howard
        6. Diane and Jason (yet another non-couple, but a union)
        7. Peter and Ruth (another non-couple union)

There are whole lot of less-established unions on The Good Wife that could be affected by a storyline of old coming back to fore.

• Lex says:

Give this man a medal!

19. Jill says:

My first thought was Grey’s, but who would Izzie effect but Alex/Jo? I’d say Arrow but that can’t be described as veteran yet. Maybe Bones, but who would the return be? Zack?

• Rob says:

Izzie coming back would affect Meredith as well. Remember she hasn’t spoken to her since she left in Season 6 and A LOT has happened that even someone who was an acquaintance would’ve sent a card or something. It might also impact Callie as Izzie is the woman who broke up her marriage. Just saying.

• Klm says:

I’m thinking she also paid for the clinic, so I wonder if there could be some impact there?

20. Jason says:

I’m just glad it’s a blind item that doesn’t involve someone dying this time.

21. MG says:

I’m guessing Addison returning to Grey’s, with her tryst with Alex coming to light.

• Taylor says:

As much as i would lover Addison to be back on screen, I am thinking this blind item isn’t about her. She already had her happy ending in PPP (though in Shondaland you never know..) and as even during Addex days, they were nothing more than two lonely people with sexual tension. If it is about Grey’s. it probably will be either Izzie … or McVet! with McDreamy dead, what if Meredith’s only other significant love interest comes back?

• the girl says:

THAT is a much better guess than the Izzie thing. Shonda Rhimes sounded incredibly certain that she would never let Katherine Heigl near the Grey’s set again.

• Mariana says:

Most characters that Addison ‘entangled’ with are dead… Mark and Derek… She and Callie were just good friends

22. Ian says:

I’d love it to be Heigl and theyre revisiting the Izzie/Karev thing. It would fit with all the clues, and while I wouldnt necessarily expect them to get back together, her return would most certainly shake the hell out of everyone. There’s plenty of drama to be mined, and it would revitalise the show.

23. English says:

What is the collective census on how many seasons “veteran drama” means? 5? 8? 10?

• the girl says:

Great question. Wish there was a thumbs up on it because I would love to have that clarified.

• sam says:

I would imagine it’s probably 4 or more. I think most shows that last past 3 seasons are considered “established” and will air for a bit longer. Veteran probably means more than 4 though.

24. Fingers crossed that this is KH’s return to Grey’s.

25. morgan says:

oh izzy stevens was just the worst at times BUT i´d love love to get her back!!! not buying it though with her shonda issues… but pretty please

26. First thought is Izzie/Alex/Jo. Izzie coming back would affect every character on Greys, especially Alex and Jo’s relationship. Though I think Alex and Jo are much, much better together.

27. iHeart says:

how many years/seasons would this show be on the air to be considered “veteran” 10+? because I was thinking of Once but it’s only been on 5 seasons and it just wrapped 5A

• the girl says:

I’m really not sure about that either. I’m thinking Once, Scandal, and Elementary are probably the shortest running series that could be called “veterans” if we use a loose definition of the term. Grey’s, Bones, Castle, Person of Interest, L&O SVU, NCIS & NCIS LA, and The Good Wife comprises the most likely list of candidates here.

28. Joni says:

My one and only guess. Kensi and Deeks from “NCIS: Los Angeles”.

29. Dan says:

I’m guessing Grey’s and the couple in question is Owen and Amelia. I think the old flame is Teddy. Could be Cristina, but I don’t see Sandra Oh coming back for awhile.

• This is what I thought. Maybe Teddy and Owen had a off-screen tryst and now … hello there, baby? That would have all sorts of interesting complications, and Owen and Amelia aren’t really established. Plus, I like the actress who plays Teddy, and Owen needs to be a dad.

• Francesca says:

I think we should combine the two grey’s theories: what if something happens or has happened with Izzie/Alex fertilized eggs, and the couple that suffers more from this topic is Amelia/Owen? Given that he wants to be a dad and Amelia has had a horrible experience with a pregnancy?

30. Jeff says:

Gotta be Izzie

31. Jaime says:

It’s definitely castle.

32. Michael says:

Olicity

33. Victoria says:

Definitely Grey’s. The “Hello” reference makes me think it somehow involves Webber because his wife’s name was Adele. But I hope it’s something that blows up Alex/Jo. Alex/Mer 4 Life!!!

• Jen says:

Alex and Jo won’t be blown up because Shonda herself said that Jo is the one for Alex. And people who actually want or think that Alex and Meredith could ever be a couple sicken me. They are like brother and sister and even Shonda has said so. Why can’t a guy and a woman ever be friends without people automatically thinking they will hook up?

• A3rynSun76 says:

She also said Callie and Arizona are MFEO. You can’t count on her word. She will choose a direction and watch the chips fall where they may. Not that this is a bad thing, just don’t use what Shonda says about a couple as an absolute for why they will stay together. Also, I agree. MerxAlex=super weird

34. James says:

This seems so much more vague than the other blind items.

35. Duke says:

Well, the “Emmy season” line pretty much rules out the likes of Grey’s, Castle, OUAT, NCIS, and many other popular shows on this site, and puts my suspicion squarely on the Good Wife.

• GeoDiva says:

Thank you for noticing that. No one else seemed to. Grey’s hasn’t been Emmy relevant for awhile and the other are nowhere close.

• A3rynSun76 says:

Does it rule out Grey’s? It’s one of the best season’s it’s had in ages and the demo rating is better than other shows near it’s age… I know this is a long shot and I won’t sit here and say it’s likely, but if the writers really put together a great story wrapping up an old Grey’s plot hole, it could get some serious attention again.

36. My family always say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting familiarity daily by
    reading such good articles.

37. Yoko Ono says:

It’s not Izzie. Shonda will bring Harrison back from the dead before she brings Izzie back.

Side note: What was the answer to the last blind item about the mid-season Finale that will have you clutching your pearls?

38. Azerty says:

If it is Grey’s, I definitely want Izzie back and to be honest with the loss of Derek it might be what Grey’s need right now, a bit of nostalgia. Hahn or Teddy are not interesting enough to get me excited. Someone suggested Addison, I would love to see her back and adress the death of Derek but not for some kind of relationship with Alex, that ship has sailed a long time ago.

39. Tvfan78 says:

Could it have to do with Once Upon a Time going to pergitory? Maybe Neil? Which would make a Emma/Hook/Neil triangle leading to Belle finding out about Gold turning back into the Dark one.

• Adam & Eddy said Neal isn’t coming back,that the actors too busy.Besides Neal isn’t a consideration for Emma she’s with Hook in love with him,going to to the Underworld for him& literately giving him half her .heart

• Nick says:

Actually Adam said on twiter just like the actor” Never say never”. Also the actor just finished his filming on his new show, so he is not busy.

• Maddie says:

So? Just because she’s with Hook doesnt mean shed be like “lol peace out” to Neal in the Underworld. He is Henry’s father after all and her and Neal can be friends.

40. Catherine says:

I would say OUAT, but they’re never considered Emmy-worthy. (If it somehow is that show, my guess would be the return of one of Emma’s past loves, since they are going to the Underworld. It would be very interesting if Emma finally learned that Regina killed Graham.)

41. t.w.123 says:

The majority seems be on the “Greys” train here- and while I’m definitely all about an Izzie or a Dr. Hahn comeback, just for the drama of it alone- there are a few clues that I don’t think line up: 1. The blind mentions that this drama might lead towards an “Exit Door” for the guiltiest party, and I can’t imagine that either Justin Chambers/ Alex Karev or Sara Ramirez/ Callie Torres are leaving the show. One of their respective girlfriends (Jo or Penny), maybe… 2. The clue says that this arc might put someone in the Emmy race. Greys hasn’t been in the Emmys sphere for almost a decade now.

With all this said, I’m hedging towards “Good Wife”.

• Azerty says:

What if the Emmy stuff is a nod to that one time Katherine Heigl turned down an Emmy nomination because the writing for her character was (according to her) not good enough?

42. TvLover says:

For once I don’t think this particular Blind Item pertains to Castle.

So I’ll guess either The Good Wife or Scanadal.

Though I don’t really watch either show, I feel that both shows have been nominated for Emmys in the past. And I know that these dramas have had love triangles.

Also I’m not sure if Katherine Heigl would return to Greys Anatomy but the fact that they use song titles and most Greys episodes are based on song titles but that seems almost too obvious but . . . who know Greys has been known to do crazy stuff in the past.
    So I’ll be interested to see who this one is about.

43. Will says:

I don’t understand the wording of this blind, is it just me?

44. Ames says:

I agree with those commenting about how confusing this post is and how it was written. Maybe I’m just not smart enough.

45. Dark Defender says:

I’m going with Grey’s Anatomy.
    Alex/Jo –> Ava is coming back – with Alex’s child (because Izzy would be too obvious).
    or
    Webber/Maggie –> Adele (“Hello”) knew of Maggie’s existence (which comes out when Maggie’s mom or dad visits) which creates some short term drama.

46. Jon says:

Every fiber in my body is yelling Grey’s Anatomy. And it kinda makes sense, how Izzie and Alex kinda just left things loose, and since now he proposed to Jo, it just makes sense. But here’s what I think. We all know how Shonda feels about Katherine Heigl, and so she probably just wants to end that story once and for all, so these are my two options that involve Izzie not coming back: 1) Izzie dies and Alex has a hard time accepting it. And 2) Izzie has used that sperm that Alex froze or something like that. But I think number 1 is much more likely. I called it.

• Hattie says:

I don’t think it’s Grey’s. There is a specific reference to the Emmys and I don’t see there being any Grey’s nominations. I guess Sandra Oh is a possibility. But no way in hell it’s Heigl.

47. Tammy says:

There are several historic British allusions in this article – “tangled web,” (Shakespeare) “Ghosts of Story Arcs Past,” (Dickens) and “morality play.” (Medieval England) – could those be hints for anything?

48. Sarah says:

I think it’s grey’s anatomy too.
    did tvline reveal the blind item about a female lead that was driving her cast and crew crazy with her antics?

• Jackie says:

I’d like to know too!

• Angela says:

Nope. And they said they never would, because apparently the woman in question is just that scary.

• Jeri says:

No but I think TGW. Some of the clues do not fit (Network) but that could be on purpose, to protect the innocent. Actors cannot seem to get off that show fast enough. Ratings down. Alicia is more of a villain now than anything else. No friends on the show and mostly only new cast members appear with her often. The last of the original cast members seem to only appear with her briefly. My opinion.

• mooshki says:

My guess is Debra Messing. I’ve heard from other places that the cast and crew are hoping the show will be canceled so they don’t have to work with her any more.