Scream Queens Season Finale Preview: The Kappas Unite for a Killer Reveal

Ready or not, here comes the Red Devil!

Scream Queens‘ mysterious masked murderer — or however many of them are out there — will finally be revealed in the Fox comedy’s two-hour season finale (Tuesday, 8/7c), and a batch of first-look photos offers a whole mess of clues (and potential red herrings) about what the full-night event has in store for the ladies of Kappa Kappa Tau.

Let’s start by breaking down the photo you see above, in which Chanel and her sisters appear to have subdued and unmasked one of the Red Devils. I can’t be the only person who sees a Chad resemblance there, and I also can’t say I’d be entirely surprised to learn of his involvement. (I would, however, be shocked if he turned out to be the other bathtub baby. I mean, he’s so clearly a Radwell.)

Additional photos reveal Grace going toe to toe with one of the Devils, self-proclaimed “murderer” Pete going all Dances With Wolves on a possible foe and, most disturbingly, Wes in bed with Dean Munsch.

Browse our gallery of season finale photos below — or click here for direct access — then drop a comment with your best guess: Who’s behind these killings?

1. aa says:

Well, that’s definitely either Wes or Pete.

2. Simon says:

Great choice of photo to use. It’s clearly a dark haired guy. Although it could be a mislead since we saw in last nights episode, Pete still has his costume in his closet and is somehow involved in some shady business.

• Andy Swift says:

I feel like they’re making Pete too obvious, though.

• Simon says:

Sorry, thats what I meant. I’m thinking Pete will somehow end up in his Red Devil costume, and the girls corner him, knock him out, reveal its Pete but he insists its not him and yada yada yada, leading to the real killer revealed. I’m thinking its Grace, she was really projecting a dark side last night.

3. eric7740 says:

The killer had better not be Chad Radwell!!! I will be super upset!!! I need him back next season!!! He and Denise are my favorite characters, they make the show hilarious!!!

4. robandco says:

The photo is obvisously a red herring. No way a show like that would release a promo picture showing the back of the killer’s head that clearly. Pete will end up on the costume one last time (either drugged or blackmailed) and the girls will catch him.
    I am pumped for next week!

5. Joe R says:

This show has been so utterly disappointing I couldn’t care less who the Red Devil is. None of it makes any sense, it’s all ridiculous, and beyond obnoxious. What a waste of time.

6. Jane says:

So I heard some spoilers and most seem to be coming true but there were three ending shot. The one I heard about was Grace and I’m thinking that’s one of the fake ones. I haven’t heard who the last red devil was in the other 2 endings. Personally I think Pete a fourth red devil, he was the one in the mall with the girls (i think).

7. Brian says:

I Think the Red Devil Is Grace’s Father. Or A Radwell brother

8. W says:

The Red Devil is the detective that got firedm from the case for not working it.

9. Lola says:

I know who the killer is! I’m so pissed about it.. Smh It’s a female..

10. Lorena says:

I believe that the Last Red Devil is a girl because obviously one of the bathtub baby is a girl. I dont know for sure tho. I think Pete has some sort relationship with this girl and just keeps the costumer for her so its not that obvious. Altough he could be the killer because of the picture above. I just dont know anymore and its impossible to wait one more week until we find out :(

11. I believe the red devil killer is Pete or Wes.

12. Sammi says:

Well, this might be a red herring photo and the actual RD might be a girl, they have recorded more than one ending so as to not reveal the real killer so I think we should take these photos with a pinch of salt

13. alexis says:

i thought it would be a girl the other red devil because they said a boy and girl twins were born in the bathtub but i guess they did that to throw us off or something so i personally think its chad radwell

14. frank says:

Does anyone else find it weird that the only person whose real name we don’t actually know is Chanel #3? And she said her father was Charles Manson (who would have been 61 at most at the time of her birth) but there’s no proof he’s her real father? It would only make sense that Wes is her real dad, and the Charles Manson story was just a cover up that could end up giving her an excuse to kill Sam.

15. Peter says:

At first I was thinking maybe grace or hester but know I think its Heather (The girl that dean Muncsh husband left her for) or chad

16. Peter says:

At First I thought it was Hester. Then last week I was thinking it could be Grace but now due to the photo above I think It Is Heather (The Girl That Dean Munsch left her for) or Chad.