iZombie Season 2 Ratings

Ratings: iZombie, Scream Queens Tick Up; Rudolph Is No. 2 Behind Voice

Leading out of the #Flarrow crossover kick-off, The CW’s iZombie this Tuesday drew 1.55 million total viewers — up 33 percent to its largest audience of Season 2 — and a 0.6 rating (per finals), ticking up a tenth in the demo.

Opening The CW’s night, The Flash (3.94 mil/1.4) rose 11 percent in audience (to its best tally since Feb. 17) while steady in the demo.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

ABC | The Muppets (3.8 mil/1.1) dipped a tenth, Fresh Off the Boat (3.6 mil/1.2) slipped two tenths and SHIELD (3.8 mil/1.3) was steady.

FOX | Grandfathered (3.1 mil/0.9) and The Grinder (2.4 mil/0.7) were steady, while Scream Queens (2.4 mil/0.9) ticked up a tenth.

NBC | The Voice (12/2.6) surged 20 and 24 percent week-to-week. Chicago Med (9.8 mil/2.0) in turn rose 28 percent and two tenths, while Chicago Fire (8.5 mil/1.9) was up 15 percent and one tenth.

CBS | Rudolph (9 mil/2.3) placed second in the demo for the night, trailing only The Voice.

1. Dave says:

These stupid Chicago shows. Wouid you people pleaase stop watching them? Can’t you all find anything of substance to watch from 9 to 11. NBC is just going to continue to think they have good shows here if the numbers do not start going down. Come on now.

• David4 says:

What ‘good shows’ do you watch? I have never seen a single episode of any of the Chicago shows but I’m not b*tching online about getting them canceled.

• Dave says:

All the Chicago dramas are cheesy, mindless entertainment that a five year old can follow. No substance whatsoever. They aren’t reinventing the wheel with these programs. They are giving into the notion that people can’t handle good writing, good acting, and solid storytelling. We need to quit giving NBC eyeballs for this crap and start spending out time viewing intelligent, entertaining programs. No one wants these 3 shows (PD included) to be taking up 3 damn network hours on NBC.

• wrstlgirl says:

“no one” meaning you?? You’re the only person I see on here complaining endlessly every Wednesday morning.

• Coal says:

Answer the question. What groundbreaking, never seen before, highbrow, substantial shows do you watch on Tuesday between 9-11pm ?

• Gage says:

Well too bad for you crybaby, because two of the 3 Chicago shows are already renewed for three 2016-2017 season. Don’t like them, then don’t watch them! It’s as simple as that. Seriously get over yourself.

• Boiler says:

Dave the real problem is that except for Fresh off the Boat there is nothing really decent on Tuesdays. Yea I know Limitless gets good numbers but personally I think the premise is dumb. Would rather have King and Maxwell and their non-drugged genius

• grass says:

Man, besides Friday, Tuesday is the night my DVR gets the most action (which probably puts me in an unpopular position). Grandfathered, Grinder, Flash, iZombie, Chicago Med, and Limitless. To The OP’s position, Chicago Med is the first of the Chicago series I’ve watched, mainly because Colin Donnell/Tommy from Arrow is on it.

• Wendy says:

You forgot in my opinion :)

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

That reminds me to check with NBC on the status of CHICAGO: DAVE/DAN….

• wrstlgirl says:

LOL Dave. You never fail to amuse.

• Mr. Tran K says:

Stop whining and complaining about the Chicago shows Dave. With Fire already renewed, Med is destined to be a breakout hit for NBC.

• Guy says:

It’s no different than CBS with their multiple CSI and NCIS shows.

2. Boiler says:

Gee all I see are people saying Nashville should be cancelled. Why not AoS, this is embarrassing given the hype it gets

• Jenna says:

AoS gets very good critical reviews and DVR ratings that are ‘through the roof’. It’s also a very good show, story-wise, despite it’s Mediocre ratings, something you would know if you watched the show and didn’t judge it by how many people watch it.

• Boiler says:

Jenna, I am just looking at ratings numbers. I’m glad you like it but I like Nashville but get pretty tired of “it should be cancelled” talk when ABC has even worse shows. I never meant to comment on its quality and sorry if you took it that way.

• Boiler says:

And when I say worse I mean numbers and not quality

• Jenna says:

It just appeared to me that you didn’t watch SHIELD so you obviously wouldn’t know the various reasons why cancelling SHIELD wouldn’t work. I was just trying to saythat there is usually more than just ratings involved in a show’s cancellation, especially after the first few seasons. And I, of course, mean no offense to Nashville, because I’ve never seen it so I’m not the one to judge whether or not it should get axed. Just saying that just how you are someone against the idea of Nashville’s cancellation, I am someone against the idea of SHIELD’s cancellation, if that makes any sense.

• Boiler says:

Jenna,I totally get what you are saying and thanks for being nice about it. I am not for AoS cancellation either although I have never seen it

3. Gary says:

The biggest disappointment on the night must be the flash figures for a crossover episode to just hold steady is terrible

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Well, I would observe that THE VOICE is getting to be much more “must see,” RUDOLPH delivered a slightly more competitive demo number than NCIS in the 8 o’clock hour, plus FLASH just missed out on its biggest audience of the season. But yeah, certainly a bit surprising.

• tvjunkie says:

A reality show being “must see”? Oh how society has fallen to the dregs on mindless quasi-entertainment.

• Patrick says:

Why is it surprising. Arrow and Flash probably have virtually identical viewers. People that watch one probably watch the other. Its not like only a small percentage of each show’s viewers only watch that show out of the two. This crossover was never designed to bump up the numbers. Its just designed to launch the new spin off in 2016.

• herman1959 says:

So what? The Flash beat every show on ABC!

4. Dave says:

Ohhh next week CBS presents The VS fashion show. Good. That should take a chunk out of CMed and CF numbers.

5. Mr. Tran K says:

The Muppets continues to be the bearer of bad news. Start complaining if you dare.

6. Bwhit says:

Glad to see Chicago Med continuing to do well. I’m really liking Colin Donnell’s character.

7. Gerald says:

Fire and PD I still like, and while Med has some good characters and actors (Colin, Torrey) the rest don’t excite me with the acting or characters (esp. Nick G)
    Overall numbers on a Tuesday seem kinda thin. Hopefully shows like Flash, iZombie, Shield and Muppets all tick up with the DVR+3 numbers. They are all must see for me.

8. Lynn says:

Instead of Chicago whatever start watching IZombie people. I never would have thought I’d like this show. I hate police and case of the week shows. I also don’t like zombie movies and don’t watch Walking Dead. I only gave this show a try because there isn’t anything else on at that time. Surprisingly it is good. The characters and the cast are good, especially the lead actress. It’s also funny. Even though they usually have a case of the week there’s also this whole other running storyline going on at the same time so I’m not too bored by the case.

• wrstlgirl says:

I gave IZombie 5 episodes before I cut the cord. It’s just not my thing but I know a lot of people who like it.

9. Nancy says:

I love Fire and Chicago Med good so far but PD really needs a jolt of something…really boring lately and ratings are not as good

10. Nero tTVFiddler says:

I always enjoy seeing the numbers/ratings for the ‘big three’ holiday/Christmas classics each holiday season – ‘Rudolph Red Nose Reindeer/’64, ‘Charlie Brown Christmas/’65’ and ‘How Grinch Stole Christmas/’66.

Hard to beat Rankin-Bass, Charles Schulz and Dr. Seuss. Evergreen.

11. md amaan says:

izombei is a very cool Tv show