Arrow Season 4 Spoilers

Arrow Fall Finale Photos: A Grave Turn? Plus: Lance and Mama Smoak Heat Up

Is Arrow doling out another clue about who’s in the grave from the season opener? The action certainly looks potentially deadly in the following first look at next Wednesday’s fall finale (The CW, 8/7c).

For starters, the city is attacked during what appears to be a Queen for Mayor community project, where Felicity and Laurel are also helping out.

After Oliver makes a move against H.I.V.E., Damien Darhk kicks it up a notch by retaliating at the mayoral campaign’s holiday party. Judging by Felicity, Thea and Diggle’s shocked faces, it gets really ugly. But hey, at least Lance and Donna found some time to get cozy before everything goes to hell in a handbasket!

Click through the gallery below to check out the preview, then hit the comments with your latest theories on the mystery death.

1. wonderwall says:

“A Grave Turn”… Vlada, I both hate you and love you for this phrase :p So on the nose. Looks like an exciting episode! Can’t wait

2. Z says:

Nice of them to give Lance some lovin before he winds up in that grave.

3. mike says:

it’s look like Oliver son will die

4. Kate says:

Hmm, you have to wonder there are three events and I wonder if they are out of order.

5. Smoak Arrow says:

Can’t wait! Looking forward to seeing lots of Oliver, Felicity, Olicity, Diggle, Thea, Quentin and definitely Donna Smoak! Oh, and Damien Darhk. Duh. Can’t forget him! Looks like a super exciting episode.

6. luca cavallaro says:

seems an exciting episode

7. Ashley says:

This episode looks great if the stills are any indication. Looks exciting and filled with huge stuff for Diggle, Oliver, and Felicity, my faves. Damien has not disappointed as a villain, either.

8. Athena says:

These are awesome and scary, LOL! I’m so looking forward to this episode. It looks jam-packed. Action, humor, romance, give it all to me. Oliver and Felicity look happy and GORGEOUS in that photo. But because this is the winter finale I’m both excited and dreading what’s next. Thanks for the photos!

9. Ashley says:

So my guess is that it’s Felicity’s mother that dies. While she’s not a main character she is an important character to Felicity, Oliver and now Quentin. It would also explain why Barry was at the funeral. Diggle and Thea look upset but Felicity looks markedly more upset.

10. Luvsumtv says:

Oh I am already wanting for January to get here. I love Olicity. That’s why I watch the show. Oliver and Felicity with a little Diggle.

11. Marni says:

Okay, Arrow, I’m ready to be shocked. I’m looking forward for a stronger team and a more solid Olicity. This is going to be an epic fall finale.

12. AAJ says:

If the death occurs in the fall finale, then it’s not Felicity because the other Arrow article says they are going to do an Olicity episode dealing with Oliver’s son mid-season.

• Drew says:

Six months haven’t passed yet. It might get another flash forward, but it won’t be the actual death. If they jump ahead, they will have to jump The Flash too.

13. theclasnel says:

Calling it: Mama Smoak is going to die… Why else give her a bigger storyline (like the Lance relationship)?

14. Tina says:

Really, is anyone still watching this? I stopped weeks ago.

15. Tina says:

Holding this’grave’ issue over us, is annoying. Is anyone still watching? I stopped weeks ago.

• Devereux says:

I don’t think you have stopped watching it. In fact, I think you’re still enjoying every moment, waiting to see what will happen like the rest of us. Otherwise, why would you spend your time commenting (twice) here?

16. Anna says:

I think it might be Felicity because when I watched a trailer it showed her banging on a airless box like she was gasping for air, and then there was that one scene with the mystery grave and Oliver looked upset plus Barry was there and he was sad too and he also cared about Felicity… 😐

17. Chris Shook says:

It’s definitely I mean the signs are there The first sign is Lance is working with Darhk 2nd sign Oliver has lance on the inside 3rd Lance was warned by Darhk. Felicity,Diggle,Thea and laurel are all safe. If they killed felicity that would defeat the purpose of the season Oliver is happy because of Felicity which is turning in the Green arrow instead of still being a batman ripoff. That’s just my opinion