Exclusive
Grimm Rat King Photo Season 4

Grimm First Look: Nick and the Gang Encounter the Dreaded Rat King

And you thought Pizza Rat was gross.

The Dec. 4 Grimm (NBC, 9/8c) finds the Scoobies – plus guest star Carlson Young (Scream) — running afoul of the mythical Rat King, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the episode.

(If you don’t know what a rat king is, Google it. But don’t do so while eating, or before bed, or if you’re having a particularly good day…)

Per the hour’s official synopsis, a couple of Wesen who go sneaking around a dump wind up dead — courtesy of the Rat King — and Nick and Hank become involved when the Portland P.D. is called to the scene.

Elsewhere, a battered Trubel is taken to the hospital, and Nick and Meisner finally meet.

Take a good look at the photo below (click to enlarge), then hit the comments with your Grimmest of thoughts.

Grimm Rat King Season 5 Photo

1. smartysenior says:

If we get Trubel back into the script I’ll be happy, I thought she was a terrific addition to our little gang.

2. Ala says:

Heard a lot about this episode and I cannot wait to see it! I’m just tooooo scared to google Rat King. :O

3. pam says:

I’m really happy to see trouble back on the show. She’s a hoot. Still thinking juliette will be back though. Why u ask? They took her body. Can’t wait for that!!

• Mike says:

I’m assuming Juliet will be back, remember how they made a big deal about how powerful she was becoming and then suddenly she gets killed off… doesn’t make since, so when I saw her body was gone, no body no death and it’s a supernatural series too… Juliet will be back.

• Jo Ann M says:

I watched the ComicCon interview with the entire cast. The producers said that she will only be back in flashbacks. I think that that means that she essentially will not be back, which I most say I am alright with as I thought that she did not add much to the show the whole time that she was there. That said, I would have liked to see her character develop some more when she became a hexenbiest. To me she only got interesting when she became one.

• Lana Sing says:

I think you’re right about Juliette. Since there is no body I don’t think she’s really dead. I hope Kelly is not dead but that’s pretty far-fetched, since they found her head in a box. Oh well, wait and see!!

• suq says:

Producers and writers on the panel at comicon said she won’t be back. She has moved on in her career but she is still dating our grimm in real life.

4. David says:

Trubel being back is everything, she brought a lot of energy to the show last season, Loving the awkwardness slowly turning into romance thing going on with Adalind and Nick…i think they’re cute together…Is Carlson Young gonna stick around? She’s one of my fav

5. suq says:

Everyone is looking way up. This must be some big rat.

6. Sean says:

This thing has jumped the shark. The stories are too incredible (and I’m not referring to the supernatural storylines) with regard to the interpersonal to-ing and fro-ing. The writers may milk this for as long as possible but the cast should know when it’s time to move on.