Fuller House Photos

Fuller House: New Photos Reveal the Tanner Home's Updated Look

The Tanners have done a lot of growing up in the 20 years since Full House went off the air — and apparently so has their house!

Several stars of Netflix’s upcoming Fuller House were on hand Wednesday to cut the ribbon outside the sitcom’s exterior set on the Warner Bros. lot, and thanks to Jodie Sweetin and Candace Cameron Buré, we have our first look at the Tanners’ new, finished abode. (Buré also posted a shot of the house under construction a few weeks ago.)

In terms of its design, the new house looks remarkably similar to the real-life San Francisco home used for exterior shots in the original series, though its been given a few necessary touch-ups.

Check out more shots of the new house in our gallery below, along with more behind-the-scenes Fuller House photos, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the Netflix series.

1. Carrie says:

Bob, Dave, Lori, and the girls look great. Stamos looks unkempt – he needs to go shorter with the hair and the sideburns, and get a better colorist. You get to a certain age where jet black hair doesn’t look good with your skin. He’s getting close to that age.

• Jason. P says:

can you be any more shallower?

• hipster says:

Who are you even talking about? Stamos is not even in the picture…..

• Natasha says:

You sound jealous. What’s wrong? Your man isn’t as attractive? What do you suggest him to do? Dye his hair blonde? His black hair looks fine on him, and he even has silver streaks in it. It doesn’t look shoe polish black, it looks natural and he has the olive skin tone to carry it well. He looks handsome, as always. Besides, his job is not to please you and change his look just for you. If he likes it, then that’s all that matters.

2. Big Mike says:

Jodi Sweetin looking F-I-N-E.

3. Cathy Viviano says:

They should try to get the Olsen twins and the boys that played Nicky and Alex. Also, they need to get a woman to play Kathy or Cathy San toni

4. murley says:

The colours of this house are exactly the same as my home. Like every single one is identical. Weird.

• Allison Craig says:

I saw their pictures it is very elegant looking I like the colors of the House I would definitely live there if I were you

5. Allison Craig says:

I want Girl Meets World and Fuller House do a Crossover episode I want more episodes can you do that I don’t have a website but I do have a email

6. Allison Craig says:

I want you to bring out austin and ally reunion crossover episodes That would be awesome idea that I got for all of you Viewers and Subscribers I got plenty of more ideas up on my Sleaves

7. Nicole Landrum says:

I cannot wait!!!! I grew up watching this show and I still watch it with my children on nick at nite– it’s about time good tv shows are coming back, I am so tired of the crassness they have for our kids now! Thank you so very much!!

8. Melissa says:

What happen to the twin boy and Danny’s fience Becky . They need to bring them back to .

9. Brady Kanavel says:

Can wait to see it

10. You guys are the best.I love your house.

11. You guys are the best.