Heroes Reborn Ratings

Ratings: Heroes Hits 5-Week High

NBC’s Heroes Reborn this Thursday drew 4 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating, rising 30 percent in the demo week-to-week to hit a five-week high.

Leading out of that, The Blacklist (6.3 mil/1.4) dipped a tenth and The Player (3.2 mil/0.7) was steady.

Elsewhere in the ratings….

CBS | Pending adjustments due to NFL preemption in Cleveland and Cincinnati…. Big Bang returned to Thursday with 15.1 million viewers and a 3.8 rating, down 7 and 14 percent from its most recent Monday outing. Life in Pieces (9.2 mil/2.3) was up two tenths, delivering best-since-premiere numbers. Mom — which TVLine readers gave an average grade of “A-” — returned to 8.4 mil/2.0, down sharply from its previous premiere but matching its May finale. Elementary (6.6 mil/1.5) is currently up from both its previous premiere and its May finale, scoring its best demo number since Jan. 22.

FOX | Bones (5.3 mil/1.2) dipped a tenth, while Sleepy Hollow (3 mil/0.9) dropped 33 percent and two tenths from last week’s crossover episode.

ABC | Grey’s Anatomy (8.5 mil/2.3) dipped a tenth, Scandal (8 mil/2.3) was steady and How to Get Away With Murder (6.5 mil/1.9) ticked up.

RELATED Read Recaps for Grey’s, Scandal and HTGAWM

THE CW | Vampire Diaries (1.4 mil/0.6) added a few eyeballs while The Originals (1 mil/0.4) was steady.

1. Coach Taylor says:

Could the Blacklist be in danger (I know Matt….check the renewal scorecard at the top of the page)….just a general thought. Also good to see HTGAWM rise, even if it was just a little after all the declining its been doing

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

NBC drama ratings (season-to-date average):

BLINDSPOT 2.4

CHICAGO FIRE 1.8

SVU 1.6

CHICAGO PD 1.5

BLACKLIST 1.5

HEROES REBORN 1.4

MYSTERIES OF LAURA 1.1

GRIMM 1.1

THE PLAYER 0.9

• brandydanforth81 says:

Netflix paid a lot for it and it a season away from syndication -it’s safe

2. Boiler says:

Know not politically correct to talk about viewers but nice to see Elementary even with HTGAWM recognizing Elementary may drop some in final nos. Still don’t get Life in Pieces

• dan says:

Initially I wasn’t thrilled with Life in Pieces, but I’ve enjoyed the last few episodes. It is not a Modern Family clone like many have suggested. I like Colin Hanks, and I usually don’t like Zoe Lister Jones, but she is good with Hanks. The actress who plays the mother of three (sorry, I don’t know her name) is hysterical and her husband (the doctor) reminds me of many middle-aged guys I know (myself not included). James Brolin plays a great quirky older guy, and Dianne Wiest has quirky down pat. I’m liking it.

3. Kate says:

Its probably because the first half of Heroes two parter was actually the first good episode of the season (it seems to bode well because they turned a corner that the original tended to in the third to last episode of the season and there are four or five left), last night wasn’t quite as good (and despite one character’s turn, if you watched the web series, you know it means one character never got caught – its actually a few evos didn’t get caught but one of particular importance and there is an off chance that Molly never got caught then either)

4. Mr. Tran K says:

Great to see CBS’ Thursday night line-up back after all of that football stuff and I can’t wait when 2 Broke Girls returns next week. Looks like ABC’s TGIT continues to crush NBC’s action packed line-up (Heroes Reborn, Blacklist and Player) but in my opinion, I really let myself down. Don’t blame it on me though.

5. Jared says:

I’m curious to see what NBC does with Heroes Reborn. The ratings aren’t great but it’s been pretty steady so far.

6. Aisha says:

I have to say I don’t understand why people keep forgetting Heroes Reborn is only supposed to be a one season mini series.
    That being said, I’d actually not watched it for a couple of weeks because it somehow managed to get even more boring but both the June 13th episodes made up for it.
    although i do have to say Nathan calling Hiro Dad was one of the oddest things to watch, but i just know now that the timeline has been altered it’s going to annoy me again, especially with Quentin
    Also HTGAWM is honestly so good, I really don’t understand why people are turning off it, at least it’s still very good in the demo for current TV.
    Lastly, I have to give so much props to Shonda for Grey’s still being interesting in it’s third season, yeah it only has four characters from the first season but it’s still pretty entertaining.

• rcb918 says:

It’s been said that while it was built as a one and done, there is a chance/hope that Heroes Reborn could get a season 2.

But yeah, it’s said to see HTGAWM drop off from it’s first season, when it is SO MUCH BETTER this season.

7. Mike B. says:

loved yesterday’s heroes, still hoping for a renewal but I’m not holding my breath.

8. AngelWasHere says:

I’m starting to hate-watch Heroes. It just seems ridiculous now with Claire’s twins being sent to the past to grow up sooner and Hiro being stuck in the past to raise Nathan as his own. How awkward was it to have Nathan call Hiro Dad?! So odd. Then I saw the whole Claire was pregnant plot a mile away. I also thought it was stupid to tell Quentin everything! I wish Quetin had stayed dead. He’s so useless and annoying. Ugh. Going be hard to see this series or maybe season to the end.

9. kmw says:

Glad Bones didn’t drop so bad in demo but boy did their HH numbers drop. Too bad it was a great episode. I knew that crossover wouldn’t help Sleepy Hollow for very long. Good that Heroes rebounded but I don’t think it will survive. Everything else not surprising

10. dref22 says:

HRG heavy episodes FTW

11. Ramon says:

SH’s ratings from last week are fabricated. Bones fans’ hung around to see what the leads would do in that crossover. I’m a huge fan, but DUH. Literally, DUH.