Arrow Constantine Crossover

Arrow First Look: Matt Ryan's Constantine Comes to the Rescue

Still mourning the loss of NBC’s Constantine? We’ve got some photographic solace for you!

Matt Ryan’s exorcist, demonologist and master of the dark arts finally pays a visit to Arrow, as you’ll see in the following first-look images from the Nov. 4 episode, titled “Haunted” (The CW, 8/7c).

With Thea consumed by bloodlust (and hospitalized!) and Sara reduced to a feral animal after coming out of the Lazarus Pit last week, Constantine has his work cut out for him.

“We weave in the Constantine character very nicely,” series star Stephen Amell said during a recent visit to the show’s Vancouver set. “Keeping within the framework of our show, we lend ourselves to the things that make Constantine fun as a character ”

Whatever’s going on during the crossover, it sure seems to have everyone frightened, judging from the gallery below. Scroll through to get a sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Constantine’s appearance.

1. peterwdawson says:

Definitely seems like a logical crossover of sorts.

2. GildedRose says:

Totally looking forward to seeing Constantine show up on Arrow. Hopefully we’ll see lots of Constantine/Oliver/Felicity/Diggle interaction.

3. liame says:

This show has become so boring. I hope tonight’s episode has something exciting to offer.

4. Diz says:

I can’t wait, I miss Constantine.

5. cwfan says:

Yes I missed Constantine! The character is so raw, so cool. LOL I Figured we’d see him on Supernatural. This is a surprise. The premace of Constantine ran so concurrent with Supernatural maybe he’ll still be a crossover.

6. Ange says:

Oh god. I hope after this The CW give a chance to Constantine, they can use TVD space for it.

7. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from next week’s episode. So excited to watch the episode! So happy to have Constantine back on TV and on the show!

8. DarkDefender says:

Be still my fan girl heart.

9. Aria says:

I hope they don’t make Constantine a regular… I’m probably going to skip that episode.

• Maryann says:

You don’t care about the continuity in terms of what happens to Sara? The Constantine episode is integral to the continuing Arrow main story arc going forward.

• tvjunkie says:

I didn’t think the show was very good, but that’s not a good reason to skip an episode of Arrow with him in it. It’s integral to Sara’s story.

10. Maryann says:

Well, at the present time, the Constantine episode is a one shot, but I can’t help wondering what might happen if next week’s episode shows a ratings surge for Arrow? A limited run to test out Constantine’s ability to sustain itself on the CW? A guest appearance on Supernatural? Another one shot on Arrow later on? The possibilities really have me excited!

11. Temperance says:

Three cheers! Constantine had a rough start, but it was getting so good by the time it was cancelled. It reminded me of Stargate Universe, in that sense. The first season was a reall transparent ripoff of the new Battlestar Galactica (complete with nearly identical episode titles). But by the time it ended, it was getting really great. Hopefully, the actor will be able to guest until they can find him a more regular gig.

12. M says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

13. Luis says:

Does Oliver get a two exorcism for one discount? Maybe Felicity can “borrow” some more money from the company

14. Weezy says:

I’m excited to see Constantine on the show. But why are they bringing Thea back into it? It’s kind of funny the lack of continuity on that story. Last week she is really struggling and this week she was back to the old Thea. Now all of a sudden again she is going to be hospitalized and have bloodlust? Talk about going back and forth…And yes I know what Malcolm said about her calmness being temporary, but he said she would have months of peace before falling victim to the effects of the Lazarus Pit again. It just seems so odd. Why not just focus Constantine’s visit on Sara? It’s the obvious move…

• Lokilullaby says:

It makes sense. Malcolm Merlyn did say killing the two assassins would sate her bloodlust for a couple weeks. Also what’s up with laurel always getting her ass kicked? Seems like more of a liability then anything

15. cerkiller says:

laurel still there? damn…

16. Can’t wait! Please make Constantine a regular guest on the show!! WAHOO!

17. Brigid says:

Looking forward to this episode! I loved Constantine, such a creepy but well acted show. Totally loving the picture of Oliver, Laurel, and Constantine, I’ll take more of that please!!