Married Cancelled FX

Married Cancelled at FX

Looks like Married life doesn’t suit FX.

The cable network has cancelled the Judy Greer-Nat Faxon comedy, our sister site Deadline reports.

Series creator Andrew Gurland tweeted the news Monday afternoon:

Are you bummed about Married‘s fate? Sound off in the comments!

1. Eric says:

That’s unfortunate. I hadn’t checked out season two yet, but the first season was decent enough.

2. SUSO says:

Well, now Judy Greer is free to find a better vehicle for her genius.

3. Jasie says:

Really enjoyed Married but will be heartbroken if You’re the Worst gets cancelled. Its the funniest comedy on tv right now imo.

4. chilld37 says:

Knew this was coming, but it just SUCKS to have it confirmed… And of course the Worst show on TV’ll continue, and get three spin-offs and a movie…

5. Awww man, that sucks. I liked this one more than You’re The Worst

6. Hopefully they’ll put their weight behind You’re the Worst now. I will cry if that gets cancelled.

7. justin says:

FIND ANOTHER NETWORK THEN! THIS SHOW WAS REALLY GOOD. NETFLIX SHOULD PICK IT UP.

• Angie says:

Totally disappointed to hear this news. Fell in love with this show and was really looking forward to the next season. Thanks for the laughs, only wish there was more to come!

8. Winter says:

Just please don’t cancel You’re the Worst!!

9. Steven says:

Just want to echo that FXX better not cancel You’re the Worst.

10. antony says:

Oh come on…I loved this season more than the first…

11. craig says:

You’re the Worst is the better of the two shows. Enjoy the cast of Married but will enjoy them more on a better project.

12. MiaB says:

Please put You’re the Worst in Married’s summer FX time slot, please!

13. tvjunkie says:

How did this awful show ever get a second season? I thought it was cancelled after the first season.

14. Jim Bob says:

Since they canceled this, they’d better cancel You’re the Worst

15. James Patton III says:

I’m sorry, but I need to know: WHO decides what’s a good show, and what’s not?! I don’t even know one person in real life who watches You’re the Worst, or Fargo: The Animated Series, for that matter. Married was streets, no blocks, no CITIES ahead of You’re the Worst, and still will be, no matter HOW many more seasons that crap gets, (and I’m SURE it’ll get at least two more), but because the INTERNET tells you You’re the Worst is good, and DOESNT tell you Married is good, you watch the crap show, and let the good show get cancelled?!?! This just pisses me off.

16. sunflower says:

Just saw this now, sooo bummed! It was so good, so true to life!! UGH!

17. Reiley says:

I loved this show, I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes that Netflix will maybe pick it up.

18. I LOVED this show!!!! I am so disappointed! (Married was a million times better than You’re the Worst in my mind).

19. Stevie J says:

So bummed! One of the best comedies as it really was so true to real life more so than the average network stock comedy. Loved both this and You’re the Worst season ones but for season 2, Married was so much better than You’re the Worst. Still true and funny and not as depressing as YTW is heading currently. Still enjoy YTW, but really shocked Married would get cancelled. Losing faith in Hollywood and networks cancelling a quality show like this. Granted, I understand it’s not for all people since not all people have the same sense of humor, but man this one really hurts

20. Sarah Rice says:

So bummed, my husband and I loved this show!!!!

21. Sadhbh says:

I can’t believe this show has been cancelled. I am heartbroken. It is smart, crazy funny and so unique. Please reconsider bringing this awesome series back. I don’t think it was given enough of a chance.

22. Paula says:

Make it on Netflix!

23. Gary says:

I was just looking to see when season 3 was starting because it seems like we’ve been waiting soooo long. Now I know why. I’m so upset about this that I’m going to block FX from every TV in my house. I’m also gonna block it from any TV that I come in contact with. I will never forgive them for this. My wife and I loved this show. It’s one of the very few that we both enjoyed.

24. disappointed says:

i loved this show..it ws a true realist show..guess pple dont like reality they wud rather be fooled nd trapped n dream world..fire who ever cancelled this show nd may he or she never get a job again.

25. Natalie says:

The fact that Married was cancelled reflects on the stupidity of the general public. It was hilarious! who ever says otherwise, wasn’t smart enough to get the jokes.. Sad

26. S says:

We loved Married! How could the plug be pulled so abruptly?? Bye FX.