Once Upon a Time The Devil

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Supernatural, X-Files, Empire, Grimm, Once, Gotham, Switched at Birth, Flash and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I’d really like to see an Empire scoop in this week’s Ask Ausiello. —Sharon
Ausiello: Be careful what you wish for. This season’s 11th episode is titled “Death Will Have His Day” and marks the introduction of an “experienced grief counselor” named Devin. I suck at math but even I know that 1+1 = someone’s not long for this world. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, this isn’t that.

Question: Any scoop on next week’s “Baby” episode of Supernatural? Any bromantic scene we should be looking forward to? —Eleni
Ausiello: TVLine’s resident Supe-heroine Vlada Gelman has seen Wednesday’s anticipated hour and she tells me exclusively because I’m her boss that it’s an “Impala love letter” featuring “a surprise that should delight longtime fans.” She also reports that the hour boasts “several fantastic music cues, a rather poignant talk between the brothers in their beloved car and Baby’s first valet experience!”

Question: Any scoop on possible romances for the Winchesters on Supernatural this season? —Emmerentia
Ausiello: Dean will be involved in a surprising (albeit one-sided) romance of sorts in Episode 11 when The Brothers W investigate a murder at a posh nursing home. One of the residents — saucy, sassy 60-year-old Mildred — launches a major, outrageous, PG-13 flirtation attack on Jensen Ackles, and I hear it’s hilarious. And hot as hell. I’m calling it: This is the love story for which Supernatural fans have been longing.

AAQuestion: Any new Once Upon a Time scoop? —Patti
Ausiello: The show is casting a mysterious, dangerous and vindictive God-like figure known obscurely as “Distinguished Gentleman” or “DG.” Given that series co-creator Eddy Kitsis summed up Season 5B as “hell,” which quickly sparked speculation that the ABC series next will brave the Underworld, one must wonder if they’re thusly casting a very dapper Devil.

Question: Anything on Bay/Emmett from Switched at Birth? —Rissa
Ausiello:
Let’s just say it’s a good thing the show was recently renewed for a fifth season, Rissa, because you’re definitely going to want to find out where Bay and Emmett stand after Monday’s Season 4 finale. As you already know, Emmett is none too pleased that Travis is making a play for his ex, and all that tension is going to come to a head in this final hour — right in the midst of several important, stressful events, might I add.

Question: I’m very upset to hear that my favorite TV couple Mulder and Scully have broken up. Can you give us X-Files ‘shippers some information as to whether or not they will get back together in the course of the revival? —Lisa
Ausiello: I was upset too, but then I saw the premiere and it all made sense. They are way more entertaining apart (romantically speaking) than together. And after talking to Chris Carter, it sounds like they will remain apart through Episode 6. “Over the course of the episodes, they become closer through [their work on] The X-Files,” he tells me, “rather than through their romantic entanglement.”

Question: What’s the scoop on Grimm? —Thomas
Ausiello: The NBC series is bringing in Monroe’s uncle, a German man named Felix Dietrich who is described as “bespectacled, bookish [and] slightly off-center.” (Shocker, right?) In the course of his work as an antiquarian bookseller, Felix will come across some very old volumes about Grimms — which is helpful, considering Juliette destroyed a lot of that kind of thing when she torched the trailer — then find himself followed by those who are willing to kill in order to secure the books. He’ll show up in the United States to ask for Monroe’s help. Look for Uncle Felix to make his debut in Episode 10.

Question: Do the NCIS writers/producers already have plans for the 300th episode (this season’s 18th episode)? —Daniel
Ausiello: Since it’s not until Episode 18, as you note, and the CBS series is only now filming No. 10, “We’re starting to knock some ideas around,” says showrunner Gary Glasberg. “It’s an episode that I think we’re going to put some military and Navy attachment to, that may have to do with a veterans scenario that we’ve been intrigued by, is really heartfelt and could be something that Gibbs connects with.” Plus, as one might expect for such a milestone, “We’ll also probably bring on a bunch of surprise guest stars, as well.”

GothamQuestion: I loved the first significant scenes of Chris Chalk’s Lucius Fox on Gotham. How much can we expect to see of this awesomeness during the season? Any spoilers you can share? —Nicole
Ausiello: As established in next week’s episode (though he’s off camera), Lucius is getting ever closer to fixing Thomas Wayne’s secret computer, so it’s just a matter of time until he resurfaces to keep Alfred on his toes and help mentor young Bruce. “What Sean [Pertwee] and I find exciting about the Lucius/Alfred dynamic,” says Chalk, “is it’s two people who can match each other. Usually Alfred is the smartest man in the room, the most dangerous man in the room, and now he has an intellectual counterpart who’s like, ‘I can go all day with you.’” The Wayne Enterprises tech-spert’s connection to Bruce, meanwhile, “is pure loyalty,” says Chalk. “His dad was for the greater good, and having not previously pledged his loyalty in a more active way, Lucius now has a chance to do that with Bruce, to be an adviser in a way.”

Question: Any update on a Community movie? I don’t wanna let Greendale go! —Nelson
Ausiello:
“Yes, we’ve finally secured the $250 million we need for principal shooting, and we still need to find $100 million more. It’ll make Pirates of the Caribbean look like Sideways, that’s how big it is,” Joel McHale jokes when we ask him that very question. All joking aside, McHale notes that Community creator Dan Harmon “needs to write the script, but he’s one of the busiest people in Hollywood.” McHale also says he would be open to doing more episodes of the series, but a Season 7 seems highly unlikely in light of reports that Yahoo lost a staggering $42 million on the show. Fun fact: Paintball equipment? Not cheap!

Question: Any scoop on iZombie? —Steven
Ausiello: That surprise hook-up between Major and Gilda? Not a one-time thing, exec-producer Diane Ruggiero-Wright reveals. “Major’s doing some grudge-f—ing,” the EP declares. So will Liv find out about her ex’s new extracurricular activities? “People always find out something,” she hints. “Even if they don’t find out the whole story, you can’t get away with anything. They’ll be, ‘You did something with somebody. I don’t know quite what you did, but you did something wrong.'” BONUS iSPOILER: Turns out the Peyton/Ravi heart-to-heart in last Tuesday’s episode was supposed to be a goodbye. “That scene was written as an end — that was it,” Ravi’s portrayer, Rahul Kohli, reveals. “It was supposed to be them saying, ‘Good to see you. All the best.’ And that hug was supposed to be a platonic hug. But Aly [Michalka] and I did our scene together and we really had fun with it. And then we get an email from [exec producer] Rob [Thomas] a couple days later and he’s like, ‘Awww, I want more.'”

AAQuestion: I love Sleepy Hollow‘s Jenny and Joe working together. What do you have on that front? –JoAnna
Ausiello: Series newbie Zach Appleman tells us that one of the “most fun” things he’s gotten to do so far is a top-secret scene in Episode 7 in which “we both got to use our martial-arts training.” And how about a vague-but-intriguing one-word tease about the midseason finale, courtesy of Greenwood: “Help!” she cries.

Question: Any Flash scoop on Iris? Will we see her at her job as well as mixed up in the action? —Lucy
Ausiello: Affirmative. As Candice Patton explains, “We know Iris as the iconic reporter from Picture News, but she’s now kind of a part of Team Flash, which is really cool. I’m enjoying seeing her at S.T.A.R. Labs and feeling that she’s no longer kept in the dark. You’ll definitely see more of that this season, but it’s important to remember that she is a reporter and that’s how we know her. We will hopefully start to see her show up in Picture News.”

Question: Any Castle news? —Fred
Ausiello: Rumor has it Kris Polaha’s idealistic public defender character ties into an ongoing piece of Castle mythology. Hmm… BONUS SCOOP: High School Musical vet Corbin Bleu is guest-starring in this season’s ninth episode.

This AAnd That…
♦ I got heckled by a celebratory, high-on-revival Gilmore Girls fan Tuesday night in New York’s West Village. My work here is done. (BTW, how did I not receive a single Gilmore Q in my AA mailbox this week?! I have a new Netflix-y scoop burning a hole in my pocket, but I guess the demand just isn’t there.)

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots, Andy Swift and Vlada Gelman)

1. Eran says:

I am now thinking (tying into blind item), major death is on Once Upon a Time and the death not sticking part is season 5B’s getting this person out of hell.

• Jennifer says:

Emma / dark one maybe??? That seems very plausible. But sucky

• LindseyF says:

I feel like that would be too much like 5A’s theme – “Save Emma & get rid of the darkness.” I personally don’t want anyone having to be saved or any more memory losses lol. They’ve done that enough!

• Jennifer says:

OK … maybe Henry sacrifices himself to save his mother? He feels guilty for bringing her here in the first place?

• LindseyF says:

He definitely might! But the first half of season 3 was saving Henry from Pan in Neverland! I think the writers said that 5B will be about these characters being haunted by their past, so maybe they’ll all get pulled into a portal to the Underworld.

• CK2 says:

Henry dying would solve the logical problem of having a 12~ year old (2 years have passed since the curse was broken) who looks 15/16. It would probably set the show on a dark path though.

• BM says:

I would kind of love a Hercules (Disney) kind of story – someone selling their soul to save someone. Probably because Hercules is among my favorite movies but still… Could be fun.

• Yaines says:

Rumple maybe? Seeing how Merida is tasked with making him into a hero maybe he saves Storybrooke from the Dark One (i.e. Emma) but dies in succeeding and is sent to hell for all the bad things he’s done as the Original Dark One(TM). However, when the rest of the cast witness his heroics. they have to go and save him. Think about it, would anyone ever have expected that they would be saving such a historically evil character? Good twist on behalf of the writing team IMO… If I’m right of course! :)

• Vari says:

Underworld for sure.

• Lily says:

If someone does die and go to the Underworld, I think it will be Regina.

• Phlerg says:

Whatever happened to Michael Socha being a series regular? Is that not a thing anymore, Will Scarlet has completely disappeared.
      I wonder if Alice can make an appearance now that The Returned was cancelled.

2. Jennifer says:

Michael – PLEASE spill on Gilmore Girls. I need a fix. The more you give, the more I need!!!! BTW – Do you know if the 4 episodes will be released at once, or parsed out over say a month? (Please no longer than that!!!)

• LC says:

Agree with Jennifer! Also, what of the status of other Stars Hollow residents in the 4 episodes? We’ve heard Sookie is not likely, but what about Jackson and the kids, Miss Patty, Kirk and Lulu, Taylor, Gypsy, Mrs. Kim? And Paris. We simply must have Paris!

3. Annie says:

sigh I wish I hadn’t read that X Files spoiler. It’s ridiculous to keep them apart after all this time

• Robin says:

Theres’ more drama in distance with tension. Then there’s the Actors desires in coming back.

• Annie says:

What do you mean? They both wanted to come back. And David and Gillian seem to get along MUCH better these days.

• adrienne says:

But we’ve only had tension for 9 years and two movies. We never saw them get together or really be a couple, ever. It’s time for resolution, not more tension. It’s tiring. And repetitive. And same-old-same-old. Why not see them in a relationship for once? That would be new and interesting.

4. I would send emails in about Gilmore Girls, but after years of trying (like literally since you were at EW) I’ve given up on asking for scoop and just enjoy tuesday’s spoilers. :(

5. Vari says:

OUAT – Season 5B, i am thinking Underworld. And maybe Hades?

• Jennifer says:

James Woods. Please. Please. Can we make this happen?

• Brittany says:

I’m hoping they also introduce Hercules, Megara and the Olympus. I can’t wait for them to introduce Agrabah and Aladdin, but that can be next season.

• abz says:

I believe they’ve already introduced Agrabah/Jafar on the Wonderland spinoff so I doubt they’d show it again any time soon. I wouldn’t mind seeing Aladdin/Jasmine though.
        And yes to all those characters you mentioned. I’ve been wanting to see them do Hercules for a long time. That and Pocahontas eventually and maybe Esmerelda too.
        And it still makes me mad that we have not found out what happened to Anastacia and why the Knave/Will is no longer with her.

• Lisa says:

That’s who I thought of also.

6. Luis says:

Well, there was a great deal of Castle mythology left up in the air – can’t wait to see how the Castle mythology ties into the Beckett/LOCKSAT mystery

• Tom-VA49 says:

‘Mythology’ is a good description. From the beginning Castle has shown Beckett that he’s the one she can count on in any situation so unless she considers the LOCKSET mystery to be suicidal, she’s doing the wrong thing. It will be interesting to see how the writers erase their history together and explain why this made sense.

• Georgee says:

The writers, show runners can not make sense out of this. They so wanted this split they just did it. They should have never went down this road, Kate and Rick for 7 wonderfully years worked great together facing death many times. They told us that they the( show runners) were going to bring Kate and Rick back together at SPRINT speed. I hope by the end of this series of episodes before the big hiatus Kate and Rick are back together in a very positive way. It will be the only way they will be able to bring the fans back. The 1.2 rating in the 18-49 age group is the worst ever rating for Castle. This split thing is just not working. It is time to bring Kate and the fans back home. Before the spark is gone.

7. Thank for Once & Switched scoop

8. Bradster says:

I used to wait on you at Magnolia in the West Village and always wanted to ask some scoop but was too scared

9. Laurie says:

I will take any and all Gilmore girls Revival scoop. I never thought I’d be typing that ever again.

10. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

OUAT: so there’s a ”devil like character” coming up? Will Emma/Dark one have an encounter this person?
    Grimm: Can’t wait to see Monroe’s uncle and who’s playing him

11. Wait, we have to ASK for GG scoop?
    I didn’t think you had that kind of restraint. ;)

12. Jane says:

Thanks for the Supernatural items. I’m really looking forward to the Baby episode. She is as much a character on the show as the others.

13. Brittany says:

Thank you so much for the Iris West scoop! Candice Patton is amazing and I pretty much watch The Flash for her! She needs as much as air time as she can get!

14. Edith says:

Once Upon a Time did introduce us to the Furies and we got a glimpse of someone who was probably Charon. They’ve done Greek mythology before, so in casting the “devil,” my guess is he’s closer to Hades. And since Disney DID do a Hercules movie, this ties in well enough.

• Csbd says:

Please, please, please don’t let it be Disney’s version of Hades if it is him. It is SO inaccurate from the myth. Hollywood’s obsession with vilifying him is so cliche.

15. Kathy says:

“One of the residents — saucy, sassy 60-year-old Mildred — launches a major, outrageous, PG-13 flirtation attack on Jensen Ackles, and I hear it’s hilarious.”

Michael, I DO hope you’re not intimating that 60 is OLD.

• Maryann says:

A 60 year old nursing home resident? What on earth! Something must be wrong with her other than her age or the writers are being totally unrealistic.

• suzi says:

My thoughts exactly.

• Jude says:

They say Nursing Home but I’m thinking more along the lines of Assisted Living Residence. My 103-year-old aunt has some people in their early 60’s in her wing of the facility where she lives. Not everyone under 70 is in perfect health…. Obviously this is a tip-of-the-hat to the older fangirls ( of which I am one! ) should be cute and good for some chuckles…

• Citygirl says:

There are PLENTY of 60-something females out there who are “saucy and sassy”. Michael should get out more!! AND…..it is not OLD for goodness sakes!!!

16. Hoping emma isn’t the dark swan/dark one by the time this DG comes around because they will need all help they can get

17. Ian says:

Ruggiero does know that this development is a dealbreaker for Liv/Major, right? Who’s going to want them together anymore? And they killed off the other guy she was involved with last season, so I take it Liv’s getting another zombie boyfriend at some point.
    And no one be fooled by this Flash scoop. Iris only continues to be sidelined.

18. Daniel says:

Thanks for answering my question Michael! I’m not that intrigued by the NCIS scoop though. The 300th episode seems to be centered around Gibbs once again. I would rather have it a team episode.

• Sherri says:

It doesn’t actually say it’s centered around Gibbs, just that it deals with a veterans issue he can connect with. There’s still plenty of ways it could be a team episode.

19. Denny says:

Please, Dean Winchester is flirting with Darkness already! ;)

20. BB says:

I thought we were done with Castle’s mythology, why are they revisiting this? It was a ratings killer.

• S. says:

The ratings aren’t “killed.” They’re at the usual levels when you include DVR+3 numbers. People are also timeshifting everything, not just Castle–even Empire took a hit. There wasn’t griping about the Castle mythology as much as there was griping from folks who wanted their fanfic wedding and were mad it got delayed. Thus everything that came afterward (and the episode featuring the disappearance) were wrongly maligned all because there weren’t I Do’s in front of a large crowd in the Hamptons. Then this season’s storyline is fine unless you were already mad at the show or not willing to see where stories go without raising rhetorical fists in some sort of weird threat. The disappearance of Castle, had it occurred earlier in the show’s run, say before they ramped up Bracken and before the consummation of Caskett, might’ve been quite well received. It’s all being filtered through the wrong lens.

• BoboTheRaven says:

The ratings have been killed, time shifted numbers (L+3 and L+7 including DVR) are down more than a third from last year. Significantly worse than ABC as a whole. Other old shows have now dropped by as much on other networks either.

Create a fantasy narrative if you want to make yourself feel better. But your analysis is just plain wrong.

• BB says:

Do you also write ABC press releases?

• Georgee says:

Yes I’m mad. the ratings last year were not that bad 1.59 18-49 age group and 8.5 million viewers, sure better than we have now. With all the things that the fans wanted to see this year the show runners picked the one area so many fans told them not to go to. If the want to bring this show back so it does not get cancelled bring Kate and Rick back together at the SPRINT speed they told us they were going to do PEROID.

21. Ingrid says:

Thanks for the Iris scoop ! I’ve been pretty underwhelmed by season 2 so far, the show definitely needs more Iris (like a lot more) and of course more Westallen

22. Emily says:

I really hope we get to see more of Iris West’s career trajectory. The season so far has been sorely lacking in her individual story (not to mention that now they are cutting Westallen scenes they previously advertised…).

23. Phil says:

As excited as I am for the GG revival, five or six headline stories in four days is enough for me until it starts filming. Don’t kill my enthusiasm with clickbait.

24. Cilla says:

So ‘hopefully we will start to see Iris at CCPN’ I thought Andrew Kriesberg said this was the season of her ace reporter arc, now its ‘hopefully’. Also so far this season we were promised great things for Iris and they have not delivered. I hope eventually they allow Iris to vocalize her feelings instead of making her stay silent and comfort everyone else around her. I am glad she is part of Star Labs but I want to see her have a more active role. Iris should be out in the field investigating, or doing investigative research at CCPN. We shouldn’t just see the final product of her investigation but the start, middle and end. I would also love her dad and Barry to be there for her, seems like she is doing all the comforting even when she found out about her mother, she had to comfort Joe. I hope things improve for Iris, thanks for the scoop

25. Sherri says:

Thanks for the NCIS scoop! The NCIS writers have done well in the past on episodes dealing with veterans’ issues such as PTSD and homelessness, among others, and I’m looking forward to seeing what they have in store for this 300th episode.

26. Regina George says:

Chris Carter is wrong. Wrong. He’s so wrong.

• kmw says:

He sure is, but I will still watch. Mulder and Scully can have arguments and be together. Every critic can buy it but it still doesn’t mean its necessary.

• Lizo says:

Right? Like up until this season I would have said th Castle writers had it right; putting their leads together didn’t hurt the show at all.

27. Thanks for the Supernatural scoop! Can’t wait.

As for Gilmore Girls and not asking… I think we were still in a state of euphoria and shock. Q’s will rack up quickly LIKE… will Dean be back and what about his HAIR??

28. Alexis says:

Thanks for the Iris scoop but she has so little air time it’s frustrating. I’m also sick and tired of things involving Iris happening off screen. She apparently grieved Eddie off screen whereas other characters were shown acknowledging the loss of Eddie or Ronnie. She should have been shown acknowledging Eddie’s death as well and verbalizing how she felt about it. Same applies with the revealation that her mother’s alive. We heard Joe tell us why he did what he did but we never heard Iris say what she felt about her mother or about Joe lying. Her forgiving him was nice but it shouldn’t have prevented her from saying how she felt.
    I’m tired of people reminding us she is a journalist that apparently only happens offscreen. I want to see her research, investigate and write/report on stories onscreen and these stories should be integrated into the main plot of the episode. She needs to be shown onscreen as the link between the flash and the public.
    I understand that Barry and Iris are focusing on friendship for now but they cannot also pretend season 1 didn’t happen either. Iris simply saying that she still needs time to get over Eddie’s death would have sufficed.

29. Brad says:

The new public defender suduces Beckett and finds out she’s trying to find locksat

30. Mickey says:

I’m looking forward to next week’s episode of Supernatural (and have loved this season so far, lots of good stuff with Sam, Dean, and Cas!), and I think I know what the “surprise” is going to be. I’m interested to see if I’m right.

“Any scoop on possible romances for the Winchesters on Supernatural this season?”

That is the opposite of what pretty much everyone wants. SPN isn’t a romcom, nor would I want it to be. The dynamic always shifts when they try to bring on a love interest, and I think the writers know by now it just doesn’t work. Just give me Dean, Sam, Cas, and Crowley and I’ll happily watch for another decade.

31. Lola says:

Go granny! I can’t wait to see Mildred hitting on my fair Dean. I bet it’ll be great. And I don’t blame her. (SPN)

I don’t know who dies on Empire but it can’t possibly be a Lyon parent/brother. I think they’re all too important to the overall canvas. Rhonda’s baby maybe? That would send fragile Andre spinning and definitely test his new found faith(Empire)

And finally, I’m so sick of Bay/Emmett. It’s probably more to do with my extreme dislike of that bitchy whiner Bay. I think she’s the worst main character on that show. I’m all for the give and take of relationships normally but I wanted Emmett to never look back. I don’t think Bay is worth the trouble tbh.(SAB)

32. darkangel200 says:

Seriously, after the 200th episode of NCIS was completely Gibbs-centric, the 300th episode will be yet another all-about-Gibbs fest?? I get he’s the “star” but for 13 years four of these cast members have been with the show, and it used to be a show about a TEAM. Very disappointing. Once again, Gary Glasburg seems out of touch with what fans want. It would be nice to have such a milestone episode celebrate the entire cast, and not the same old Gibbs+guest stars.

• Leia says:

We read what we want into these things, I saw more mention of vets and the navy as opposed to Gibbs centric, something that Gibbs would identify with was what he said.

• Chrissie Cooper says:

Funny I saw the same thing, he’s an ex-Marine, of course he would be involved in anything vets and navy related. I swear, why can’t people watch the episode first before starting to complain? Oh wait, I forgot, being sensible never works for some people……

• Citygirl says:

Agree with Chrissie Cooper. I never got a “Gibbs-centric” episode out of the spoiler. NCIS has done well in the past bringing up issues all veterans face; this episode should be no different and a TEAM effort.

• John NYC says:

[sarcasm] EXACTLY! I mean every damn hundredth episode they just have to pander to Harmon?

What IS up with that? [/sarcasm]

And yet that’s not what the interview says, just that the military highlighting might be something that resonates with Gibbs, and his being ex military that has logic as well as consistency with the shows lineage where these special military honoring episodes often resonate with the characters, going back to Rabb on J.A.G.

33. Since Disney did an adaptation of Sleepy Hollow, could Once Upon A Time introduce their own version of Ichabod Crane?

34. TV Gord says:

My understanding is that Yahoo! Screen lost a combined $42 million on its three original shows, not just Community (but also Sin City Saints and Other Space).

Perhaps they would have made more money on Community if they had allowed it to be seen outside the U.S. (as the Canadian Yahoo! Screen page promised they would).

Hopefully, the final season will make it to DVD someday soon.

• Angela says:

Hopefully, the final season will make it to DVD someday soon.
      Hear, hear!
      As for the rest of that “Community” scoop, yeah, I’m expecting the movie over a new season at this point. I hope they can work something out with the movie someday!
      As for “Sleepy Hollow”, okay, that hint for the midseason finale has me curious. And nervous. Eep.

35. mcr says:

Es decir, el nuevo personaje, el idealista defensor público que empieza a trabajar con clientes relacionados con la comisaría 12 y por tanto con Beckett no es tal si no que está relacionado de alguna forma con la desaparición de Castle (esa es la mitología de Castle) y va utilizar su trabajo y contacto (supongo y esperó que sólo profesional con Beckett) para acercarse a Castle ¿para? Sólo faltaría que Beckett se alejara de Castle para protegerle por su lado y sin querer le este poniendo en peligro por otro lado 😂😂

36. kmw says:

So now we can rule out Empire for blind item. Looks like OUAT to me

37. Lily says:

If OUaT is introducing Hades, they better cast James Woods.

38. I was already dying to see the ‘Baby’ episode of Supernatural.. is it Wednesday yet? And I can’t wait to see what Jensen does with Dean getting hit on by a grandma.

39. Ab says:

Share the Gilmore Girls scoop let burning a hole in your pocket pleeeeeeassse!!! I have shared the revival news allll over social media and I could not be more excited! Share! Share! Share!

40. Jess says:

RE: iZombie…are we still empathetic to Major regarding Liv’s lies of omission? I mean…on the reality check scale…”I’m a Zombie and took a job at the morgue so I could stave off the flesh eating monster inside” has to rank lower than “I’m working for the company that created zombies as their hit man for hire, have picked up a drug habit, stole the doggy companion of one of my hapless victims, and started up a hot and heavy affair with the woman who’s blackmailing me” on the lies that will send you straight to H.E. Double Hockey Sticks scale.

• Sheila says:

I am with you. Major knows there is a cure. He should be working with Ravi and Liv to get more made. He could do THAT with his off hours instead of screwing evil roommate girl.

41. clint says:

they should cast james woods as the leader of the underworld in OUAT

42. Linda says:

BABY, the third Winchester, how I love you and can’t wait for your spotlight episode! (I’m just hoping it’s better than the first three episodes of the season.)

43. Amy says:

Oy with the poodles already!

44. Seriously says:

We need the Gilmore scoop… We need it bad. Please tells us what you know about our favorite caffeine drinking, witty girls from Star Hallow!!!!

45. Lori says:

I’d love to hear the Netflix scoop especially if it’s about the Marvel shows Iron fist, Luke Cage, or Jess Jones.

46. OMG — I just thought you would “share” any new Gilmore news like you have been! So if a question needs to be asked, any new Gilmore news??? I am as excited as you are!

47. Mark says:

For NCIS 300th episode they need to have a shout out to the show that started it all in JAG with either David Elliot or Catherine Bell making an appearance it would be cool it would also answer the fans question who won the coin toss as whoever is in uniform won…..

48. I commented, about 400 comments deep, that I think the blind item is about Snow on OUAT. This news about 5b just makes me believe that more.

49. Sarah j says:

Please Gilmore Girls scoop. So excited the show is coming back.

50. Ms.Zippy22 says:

Need some Selina Kyle spoilers for Gotham. She’s the most underused character on the show, but the most awesome!!