Exclusive
Bones Sleepy Hollow Crossover Photo Abbie Booth

Bones/Sleepy Hollow Crossover Photo: Abbie and Booth Get Down to Business

You wanted Booth and Abbie? Well, now you’ve got Booth and Abbie.

As a follow-up to the Brennan/Crane image we brought you earlier this week, we’ve got an exclusive shot of the FBI agents at work in the Oct. 29 Bones/Sleepy Hollow crossover event.

The two-hour event finds Brennan, Booth, Ichabod and Abbie collaborating as the discovery of human remains leads to the return of one of Crane’s enemies. And from the look on Agent Mills’ face, it appears that maybe she’s a wee bit impatient with the seasoned G-man’s plan.

PHOTO First Bones/Sleepy Hollow Crossover Photo: Ichabod and Brennan Confer and It’s So. Awesomely. Weird.

When Bureau vet Booth meets fresh Quantico grad Abbie, Bones star David Boreanaz told TVLine during a recent visit to the set, the situation partly becomes a study in how much Seeley has grown.

“Abbie comes off a bit flying from the hip,” Boreanaz said. “Booth used to come flying from the hip in his early days at the FBI, so he can understand that.”

RELATED Sleepy Hollow @ New York Comic Con: An Enemy Returns, a Turncoat and More

Both dramas air all new episodes tonight: Bones at 8/7c and Sleepy at 9. Peruse the photo above, then hit the comments with all of your hopes and dreams for the crossover — which is just two weeks away!

1. heather says:

Thank you Michael!!!

So great to see a Booth & Abbey pic. They actually look great together, she can come back anytime she wants!!

2. LILY says:

Great pic, really can’t wait!

3. Thanks for the Abbie and Booth pic.
    It will be nice to see them working together.
    I’m excited for the Sleepy Hollow/Bones crossover!

4. Jenna says:

Yay! I’m so excited about this crossover!

5. kmw says:

I cannot wait It should be a lot more interesting than I thought. I am just as excited at the thought of Booth and Brennan pranking each other. These episodes should be good

6. Ruki says:

Thanks for sharing! I’m glad to see Abbie and Booth getting some love.

7. Cat says:

Abbie’s looking at Booth line:”Man, I don’t have time to explain how I know this stuff! Trust me and get out of my way!”

• lechatnoir says:

Abbie is purdy !

• Angela says:

She really is :). The shorter hair looks so cute on her, too.
        I can see these two hitting it off pretty well. From these photos, it looks like all involved had fun with this crossover, so that’ll make it all the more entertaining.

8. SayNay says:

I loathed this whole idea when they first announced it, but now I’ve veered into excited territory.

9. Rita Sioros says:

Thanks for picture! Love this Show!

10. Drew says:

Trying to think of a good reason not to skip this episode of Sleepy Hollow. Bones is a horrible, horrible series.

• Tracee says:

Now that substantial information has emerged, I’m far less wary than I was before. But as a diehard SH fan, when this story first broke I was beside myself.

• Drew says:

Bones has been out for a long time and remains aa truly horrible series. Sleepy Hollow is already on shaky ground. This was a bad idea.

11. Bella says:

I love both shows, but this seems like a “jump the shark” kind of thing. Even Booth will have trouble buying into this scenario, let alone Brennan.

• AGDoren says:

At first I felt like you did, but as more details about the thematic reasons for the crossover have emerged I’ve started to become interested in how it might work. Also when you think of Sleepy Hollow’s world for a moment its filled with people like Booth and Brennan who wouldn’t believe anything Ichabod and Abbie have to say about the supernatural and will literally never be convinced no matter what they see or experience.

It’s almost like having two Mulders and two Scully all in one story.

12. liame says:

I can’t wait for this crossover! Abbie/Booth/Ichabod/Bones the dialogue is going to be amazingly funny!!!

13. Matt C. says:

I’m a big fan of both shows, so I’m really excited to see how this crossover turns out.

14. Chloe says:

I can see this working if they get Hodgins involved. He’d totally go for it.

15. diya says:

I am so excited about this cross over but me thinks the bones team will never be made privy to the supernatural side of things on SH….May be just a wee bit….just to keep them guessing

16. I usually try to imagine that every TV series I watch happens in a same universe. And GOD I wasn’t expecting to se this happening. Bones and Sleepy Hollow are my two currently watched TV series and now they will be together. I can`t wait, it will be epic as I`m a fan of both supernatural and reasoning.