Exclusive
Grimm Juliette Funeral Video Season 5

Grimm Sneak Peek: Watch Season 5's Opening Scene, Juliette's Funeral

If you’re hoping against hope that Grimm‘s Juliette somehow survived Trubel’s crossbow attack last season… this exclusive sneak peek at the upcoming premiere should snuff out that dream like an arrow through the chest.

We pick up right where Season 4 (sadly) left off: With Nick’s Grimm-in-training killing his girlfriend in order to save his life. Sure, Ju had become a heinous hexenbiest who basically begged him to put her out of her Wesen misery, but still: ouch.

Grimm returns Friday, Oct. 30 (NBC, 9/8c).

Press PLAY on the video below to watch what happens immediately after Juliette dies in Nick’s arms — and to watch the Grimm gang say goodbye to Dr. Silverton.

1. Luis says:

I swear if this turns into some kind of Nick fighting monsters for the feds I’ll pull an Elvis and shoot the television

• Emilie says:

Good do that . Cauae if you can’t watch good tv like Grim. Then there isn’t anything else.

• Jerina says:

I agree with you. I cannot understand why anyone would dislike Grimm. You have to watch it from the first episode… Or maybe not . That’s just me ,and I LOVE IT. CAN’T WAIT FOR NEW SEASON!

• trish says:

The plot’s direction determines the quality of the show.

• Zilyn Cross says:

lol I think many followers would feel the same, biggest problem is Nick is really all by himself, no large group of people looking out for his interests, He probably should go rogue and Trubel should tag along with him. I had wanted Josh’s Grimm powers to turn on, I always felt when more than one Grimm showed up on an episode, there was more detail to the story line and more action happening.

• Andrea Williams says:

I agree, I wish that Josh would get his “grimm on” but Nick has all the support of his friends, and shouldnt go rogue!! They all have such dynamic on screen with each other. Hopefully Nick realizes that also.
        However, I heard some sneak peaks, and not sure if he will have aby friends left after he goes to the dark side!!

• Zilyn Cross says:

Nick has a small group of supporters compared to the “Royals”, “Resistance” and the Council, How long do you want Grimm to continue? Expanding to new area’s outside of Oregon/Portland is a must. The Keys, the coins and many other secrets lay in the old world, for Grimm to be adventurous Nick will have to expand his knowledge of who and what he is. He can only go so far continuing to be a police officer in Portland, Otherwise the series will get dull and loose its fan base. Right now I view Portland as his learning base, and as “new” weson with powers he will collect will show up, Once he has so many new powers, There is no way Nick will be able to stay in Portland, and how many more shows of people coming to kill him are going to be entertaining ? The key story line leads you to believe the black forest is where he needs to go.

2. Lianne says:

This show is old. Should’ve been canceled long ago.

3. But why was this done? What were the behind the scenes reasons?

• Carla Krae says:

Nope. Story decision.

• The Watcher says:

Bitsie Tulloch (Juliette) & David Giuntoli (Nick) are dating in real life so I don’t think it was personal.

However I do think the story line featuring Juliette’s character (which had improved dramatically once she’d been read in on “the secret” and given a purpose) nosedived spectacularly and for no good reason.

• Cyn says:

Interesting that some fans thought the real-life relationship would guarantee her a permanent spot on the show. I guess not…

• John NYC says:

Totally, such an unnecessary direction.

Lost a lot of my trust. So there’s a lot of work for them to earn it back, if at all.

• JC1 says:

Agreed. I personally think Juliette ended up being a casualty of the writers’ love for Adalind. That character should have been gone a couple seasons ago IMO, but they’ve flailed around trying to make her relevant to the storyline in increasingly convoluted ways. Now everything seems to indicate that they’re going to try to make her Nick’s love interest this season, and in order for that to happen, Juliette had to go. Good luck with that. :(

• Zilyn Cross says:

as a hexenbiest … lol sorry Juliette working as his right hand person, while having the powers of a hexenbiest. the writers seem to have gotten sloppy on all the chr’s in the 4th season, lets hope they tighten the story lines more and stick to the fairy tale parts more.

• Zilyn Cross says:

right on, the writers seem to put her chr. on the back burner for too long. There were about 5 good episodes towards the middle and end of the 4 seasons, that the writers gave Juliette a good story line and Bitsie did a great job on them. I was more upset over Nick putting off telling Juliette for so long. I really feel Juliette would of been a great right hand person to work with Nick.

• rarefied says:

I read somewhere at the end of last season that she asked to be let out of her contract, but I haven’t seen anything about that anywhere since.

4. Bill says:

Good riddance Juliette

5. Kristina says:

I know I’m in the minority but I liked Juliette :(

• Carla Krae says:

Me, too.

• Lianne says:

Don’t think you’re in the minority; just think people hated what her character had become, and you can thank the writers for writing her so one dimensionally. I liked her too.

• jm says:

If Nick should go with a Hexenbiest, why not Juliette… she had so much to tell… but they decided to stay with the blondie…
        Juliette was my favourite character… i will miss her.

• rinaex says:

I didn’t like Juliette at all, but I really don’t understand why they took her story in the direction they did. She had gotten somewhat tolerable (I could easily ignore her) before the hexenbiest story, and then it was like they didn’t know where to go with her, so they killed her to resolve the mess they made.

• mary says:

I liked her too. She gave a nice depth to Nick’s character. This had been my all time favorite show, but when I saw where the plot for Juliette was going, it has moved down a notch or two. I am very disappointed in this twist. I never really liked Adalind very much, and it appears she will become Nick’s love interest.

• Donna says:

I thought she made a great Hexenbeist.

• Zilyn Cross says:

I think Juliette got more interesting towards the end of season 3, too bad the writers left her character hanging way too long with out a good story line.

6. I cannot watch the video because this ideo is not available from my location. :(

7. Andres says:

Same here. I loved Juliette and they could have done incredible things with her Hexenbeast personality, but no, they had to kill her. And now Grimm is having a baby with the enemy? Ugh, seriously, who writes this show?

8. isabel and Bob says:

I hope they will not ruin this great show and so far they have already started with the death of
    Juliette. Get rid of the writers before it is too late and it might just be….sighhhhh

• Melinda says:

I agree…the show runners and the writers are killing this show. Juliette as a hexenbiest may not have been my ideal, but it could have been awesome. But it wasn’t….and now we have soap opera drama with Nick and Adalind (and Adalind should have been killed off in season 1, long before her magic uterus became her only reason for being!). Ugh!

9. Grace M says:

Can’t watch it. If you don’t live in the States, forget it.

10. Trish says:

Sleeping beauty awakes by kiss of the prince

• Troy says:

Oh not, pease not again,. like in season 2? i would cut my veins. I want see Nick having a dark thing with Adalind finally, he like the Bimbo.

11. Loretta Gray says:

I was hoping they could help Juliette. But once she burned the trailer I knew she had to go. Sorry. Can hardly wait until Grimm comes on.

12. jm says:

no me gusta!

• jm says:

by the way, wasnt she supposed to be a super mega HexenB? Maybe she can reborn like the phoenix from her ashes…
      #Hopeisthelastthingtolose

13. Karen says:

I know it sounds crazy, but I can’t help but think that the secret government group that Trubel started working for has Juliette, drugged, suppressed, whatever. Having seen this scene, I’m sure they took her body away, revived her, and have her captive to study her, and we’ll see her near either the mid-winter break or the season finale. Why would they sedate Nick like that? The whole thing just seemed so bizarre.

14. Cyn says:

I’m glad Juliette is gone. She should have been killed off in the first season. I’m sure Bitsie is a wonderful person, but her acting was awful.

15. I don’t think it’s the end. Juliet will reappear as some rare vessin reincarnation. Perhaps The Log Lady!

16. he had to pay the price

17. Jane says:

Now if we could just get rid of Trubel the show might be watchable again.

18. Cyndy says:

I never thought Juliet was right for Nick.

19. claire says:

Grimm trailer not available to view from isle of Wight, UK???? 😠😩

20. Diane says:

I only started liking her character this past season. And then they kill her off when she gets interesting.

21. Janet says:

Why offer me a video ‘teaser’ clip to watch only to tell me that I can not watch it where I live – surely if I can read the link I should be able to watch the clip? – Oh,by the way I live in WALES the funny shaped country that the UK is stuck on to!

22. joyce lambert says:

RIP……

23. Mary says:

And in spite of everything….I love this show!

24. LINDA MURRAY says:

OH NO, POOR JULIETTE, WHAT NOW –A GRIMM AND HEXENBIEST?????? PARENTS.

25. Belle says:

I can’t get the video to watch it. :-(

26. Pat says:

I cannot wait for the Oct. 30th and the return of Grimm. I did like Juiliette’s character, but what they did to it last season was just awful. I knew that once she burned Nick’s trailer and then was a part of having his mother come out of hiding, only to be killed, she just had to go. The trailer was sad to watch but one thing that was really weird, was the open casket at the gravesite and Nick kissing Juliette goodbye. All the funerals that I have gone to, always has the casket being closed at the Funeral Home. So not sure what that is all about, maybe a dream sequence by Nick?

• The dr lives says:

I agree about the dream part…as he was fading out he was seeing his past…and there was an odd lighting quality to that scene also.

27. Marianne Gibson says:

Can’t wait to see the premier. I love this show. It is not old, boring or whatever. I like the premise and can’t wait to see what happens between Nick and Alalind. Awesome!

28. Sharon says:

I think that there are plenty of shows out there, so if someone doesn’t like Grimm, watch something else. I like this show and believe me, I didn’t think I would. People love Walking Dead and I don’t, so I watch something else. There are choices.

29. Jacqueline says:

Love “Grimm” waiting for Oct.30th.

30. Britt says:

This is such crap. They’re gonna try to get us to love Nick and Adalind together. Nick and Juilette have been the ship since day one! This honestly might ruin the show for me, I hate Adalind and I can’t believe they’re trying to force this storyline on us. Big mistake on the networks part.

• John NYC says:

Well I like Adalind and still agree with your resction. Just an odd direction. Couldn’t they see where this was headed, and avoid it, when they started the character down this doomed path.

Such “edge” might work for some, but I’m going to take convincing and it’s not going to be an easy sell.

31. Karin says:

It wont play in BC that does not make sense.

32. Karin says:

Grimm is the best show on tv.

33. Grace says:

Love this show!!! Can’t wait to see whats next!!

34. Here’s my 2 cents. Nick is under some drug & dreaming of Juliettes weird funeral. The ninja guys whisk her dying body to some govt lab & revive her. She is like her old lovable self but edgier & ready to fight to get her man and her life back. Ok? Something along those lines?

• Zilyn Cross says:

I had always hoped that Diana, the little girl brings Juliette back to life and Juliette becomes her personal body guard. Since Diana has extreme powers, or at least they lead us on about that. and Juliette would be an asset to Diana because her powers were suppose to be powerful also.

35. Tony R says:

Never liked the character or the actress. The character was pesty. Always asking where Nick was (calling him constantly) and the actress, she was wooden. Did all her acting by bulging her eyes. I like heroes who don’t have an anchor they have to drag around. Can u see the hulk dragging his Mrs. Around.

36. Alessia says:

*reads there is a sneak peek of season 5*
    *gets excited, puts headphones in, presses play*
    *this video is not available in your region*
    ……..thanks, yet again.

37. Donna says:

Can’t wait for Grimm to return! !!

38. Wanda says:

Oh man I like Grimm, can’t wait for the new season to start, Juliet or no Juliet.

39. Nancy Martin says:

I love this show it’s my life <3 I am a Grimm <3

40. schumama says:

She had to die. Too powerful and got hell bent on revenge Thanks Trubel.

41. Susan says:

Seriously, I am not on an area where I can see it? !!!
    😭

42. Juli says:

Great show….

43. Gee Cruz says:

I love it!

44. Jill says:

I think it’s a dream sequence and she will be saved again

45. Hmm I wonder if nick is going to fight with the (alliance ) ?
    At least I think that is what they are called . Very interesting . I can’t wait to see Grimm !!!

46. nathan st-cyr says:

Very piss off about NBC, no preview for Canadien! Common WTF

47. Maggie May says:

I Cannot Wait … I need more…..

48. Diane says:

I cannot believe Here in my Location Canada Ontario we don’t get the previews WHY?? This is so not fair I even tried it @ N.B.C.com & same thing happen :( Still will be a loyal viewer (FAN) I just so live for this show love all the actor’s :) Have a great day everyone and enjoy,for those of whom are able to watch

49. Marr says:

Watching this clip with the mystery men stuffing a rag on Nick’s face & then going to the flashbacks makes me think it could be a dream sequence. Remember how Dallas did a whole season & then the cliffhanger episode was waking up from a dream? I dislike “Addie” and her being written in as Nick’s new interest. Will we find out Trubel & Nick are actually related???? And where is DIANA?