Banshee Premiere Date

Banshee's Final Season Gets Premiere Date, Full-Length Trailer

The fourth and final season of Banshee will premiere Friday, Jan. 29, 2016, Cinemax announced.

The drama’s farewell run will last eight episodes, as previously reported.

Banshee has been an incredible ride, and we continue to break new ground in Season 4,” series co-creator Jonathan Tropper said in a statement. “While we certainly considered returning for a fifth season, I always said that when the story was told, it would be time to move on, and that time has come.

“I am grateful to Cinemax for making Banshee the great success it has been,” Tropper added, “and for supporting our creative decision to wrap things up.”

1. Such a fan of the show. But when they killed Siobhan last season, I knew that Hood’s journey would likely come to an end soon. I was proved right. Very excited about the final season

2. me says:

Such a great and underrated show. Glad they’re getting to wrap up the series properly.

3. Dave says:

Who here thinks that Hood and Carrie will get together by the end of the season!!
    I miss Siobhan!

4. simplediscourse says:

Siobhan is gone. Gordan is gone. It’s time for Lucas and Carrie to ride off into the sunset together. That’s always where this was going.

5. Steve Head says:

Sure going to miss Banshee after next year!

6. I’m so sad Banshee has come to an end, one of my favorite series!

7. Spartacus says:

Damn this show had everything, sad to see it come to an end.

8. Michelle says:

I hate that it’s coming to and end but even more I hate that they always end the great shows and leave the ones that’s no good at all. This is the second time for me. I replaced SOA with Banshee now I have nothing. This sucks.

• Kancun says:

I hear ya on that…Banshee and The Walking Dead are what’s left since Sons Of Anarchy and, for me, Dexter are gone…not much lect out there except mainstream B.S. shows and reality crap…

• KancunStatus35 says:

*not much LEFT out there

• T-HOOT says:

Like I posted below there’s a huge amount of shows still killing it! Watch Fargo for starters. There’s so many each quarter and plenty to go around so your not waiting just for one you can regulate favorites all year round!

9. Ed Koch says:

Can not wait need more shows like banshee.

10. Alex h says:

If hood gets back with Carrie I will go from absolutely loving this show to absolutely hating it

11. Jack Layman says:

My favorite show since 24! I’m not ready for it to end but all good things come to an end “I GUESS”?

12. Mcsinud says:

WTF THIS SHOWEEK IS GREAT!!!!! DON’T LET IT END DAMN IT

13. Cary Duncan says:

Have loved this show. Probably the most suspenseful show ever on TV. Can’t wait for January 29th, 2016 and dread to see it end.

14. Basimah says:

Love this show been a fan since the first episode my heart breaks that this is the last season

15. Clintina Glass says:

Why does the show have to end? I so look forward to watching it. I have sat for 3 days watching back to back episodes,catching up on episodes I missed when my hours at work changed. I am going to miss it. Thank you for such a great show!

16. Tarvia says:

I ordered Cinemax only to watch this show. I love Banshee. It is a very well written show. The best ever. Very entertaining keep you locked in. Every episode is amazing. I really hate its ending but I really need to get some things done around the house instead of being addicted to Banshee……

17. T-HOOT says:

There’s plenty of good shows left! The Leftovers. Bates Motel. Homeland is still good! You’re just not looking good enough. Ash vs Evil Dead. Power. Omg FARGO! We are so blessed this day and age!

18. Angel says:

Cannot find banc her on my guide to record it. Why?

19. Jim says:

I just read Banshee will NOT air January 29th. Moved to April?

20. I really hope Cinemax changes their mind about canceling Banchee. I am hooked and can’t wait for the new season. I love this show. Such a fan. I would like to see Hood meeting someone and fall in love. Keri makes a good family life with her kids. They need to not kill any more of the stars thou. Not everyone needs to die. There should be a happy ending in the show.

21. HelenePrice says:

I love love love love banshee

22. Paul says:

What can I say? This has been one of the best shows next to Jericho! Such amazing actors like Hood and the whole crew that have multiple dark pasts. This show like Jericho left me not wanting to wait till the next week!!! I only hope that the writers for the show WOW US again in the near future.

23. Darnell nelson says:

I love banshee.its easily in my top 10 of all time.i judge my favorites on how much i care if characters suceed or fail.i am incedibly anxious to see how this ends for “lucas hood”my top 10
    The shield
    Spartacus
    Breakin bad
    Game of thrones
    Walking dead
    BANSHEE
    The wire
    Prison Break
    Boardwalk empire
    S.O.A.

24. tracy says:

U don’t see where banshee is coming on tonight. Can anyone confirm?

25. Don mitchell says:

One of the best crime drama/action show I’ve seen in decades whats next for the. Creator can’t wait to see what he how he follows this up

26. Stacce says:

I’m soooo gonna miss banshee and all its wide range of characters wht a great story and wht a wonderful cast of people it’s gonna b Missed terribly!!!

27. Lynn kennedy says:

Cart wait it’s been fantastic

28. Marie Gilchrist. says:

We love banshee. It’s an awesome show to watch. So wish banshee would continue after the fourth. !!

29. Ike says:

What happened to the 29th? When will it start?

30. Jeffrey says:

Banshee is an awesome show, why.

• Marie Gilchrist. says:

I agree with you my husband. And I. Very much banshee please give us more of it. Don’t cancel this show. It is well enjoyed. Top good show. To watch.

31. amanda says:

Please bring Banshee back. We were left hanging. I loved this show.

32. David Ruffo says:

Why has Antony Starr not been nominated for a Emmy?
    He IS the show.
    Unbelievably talented!
    Everyone on this show is fantastic!
    Banshee ranks with the great moments in television history!

33. Glenn Garippa says:

This article says banshee’s 4th season will air January 29th it’s 1 month later and I don’t see season 4. I’m currently watching season 3. When will season 4 air on demand?? Job is awesome by the way. His character and his little quips make me laugh.Great show though

34. Bill says:

Dont cancel banshee it’s one of the best shows on any channel

35. Dilys says:

When will the fourth and final season of Banshee be shown in the UK?

36. Ray says:

Bring it back trooper! Its my favorite show mo fo lol

37. NILDA MARTINEZ says:

NOOO I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF BANSHEE AND I WOULD REALLY BE DISAPPOINTED TO SEE IT END.. I LOVE ALL THE ACTION DRAMA AND ROMANCE; PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT GOING FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE SEASONS..

38. Marie Gilchrist. says:

Don’t cancel Banshee best show ever. Nothing compares. We love love it.

39. Cooper says:

NO……We aabsolutely love this show! Kept us interested and wanting more!!!! Come back Banshee…..come back!

40. Norma says:

I’m really sad about Banshee I was so hook in watch season 1-4 in a week I stayed up for 2 days straight only to find out that this is the last season I’m so disappointed but I’m hoping Lucas and Carrie get together and I’m really going to miss Banshee

41. Melanie says:

Bring banshee back for another season I loved this show. Please

I looked forward to this show every Friday it was on sad sad sad

42. Melanie says:

Bring banshee back for another season I loved this show.

43. No need for Cinemax any longer.. Only ordered it to watch Banshee. PLEASE continue this Series

44. NILDA MARTINEZ says:

PLEASE make at least 2 more SEASONS of Banshee I love all the action ROMANCE not knowing whats going to happen…….PLEASE don’t let your fans drown on REALITY shows!!!! I LOVE & MISS BANSHEE 💗💗💗

45. Pia Richardson says:

OmG, I cannot lose *BANSHEE* I’m watching last episode now…it’s the greatest show ever…I’m absolutely gutted! FFS why?!?
    Pia – England 😱

46. Lisa says:

Every time there is a GREAT SHOW with GREAT CHARACTERS and GREAT STORYLINE, it gets cancelled