Pretty Little Liars New Intro

Pretty Little Liars' New Intro: See All 5 Girls in the Season 6B Title Sequence

Aria is officially relinquishing her title as Pretty Little Liars‘ head shusher.

In the ABC Family drama’s new opening credits for Season 6B, initially released by E! Online, the five liars — yes, Alison is included! — take turns putting their fingers to their lips. The shusher will rotate with each new episode, and it looks like Emily is calling first dibs.

Season 6B takes the liars five years into the future, and although she’s not included in the new intro, Charlotte (aka “A”) will still be very much a part of the girls’ lives.

“Alison stays behind to take care of her, and we’ll see how far she’s come when we make that time jump,” executive producer Marlene King recently told TVLine.

Hit PLAY on the new title sequence below, then drop a comment: Is it everything you hoped it would be?

1. MattySi says:

Its exciting that it’s a little different from it’s not what I expected. The only thing different is that now all five girls are included, they are standing in a different order and Emily does the shhhh thing.

Speaking of, I feel like they zoom two quickly into Emily. It’s looks kinda choppy.

2. shkamidit says:

This show is so dumb, but I CAN’T WAIT.

3. Mariana says:

Well now it makes no sense!! Before it was suppose to be Ali in the coffin… but now considering there is no BIG death mystery, it doesn’t make sense continuing with the coffin sequence…

4. Bryce says:

Whoa! That is not who I was expecting. I thought it was going to be everyone, just Ali or maybe just Spencer. I feel like they wouldn’t use Aria again and Hannah and Emily have hid the least secrets (not saying they haven’t hid a lot), so Ali or Spencer would have made the most sense to me. Of course, it’s fully possible they drew a name out of a hat.

• MattySi says:

That must be what they did. I wish it would be been all of them doing it. But whatevs. I hate the whole sequence now anyway.

• Becca says:

They will be switching off each week, so that eventually all five girls will be the “shhh” girl. It won’t stay with Emily, she is just the first one.

5. Rob aka Mediancat says:

I wonder if there’s anything significant in the way Alison is looking at Emily.

6. April says:

I don’t like it

7. Adrean says:

They should’ve kept it the same with Aria’s shhhhh.

8. Fernanda says:

It’s like a fanmade rather than an official version. Emily looks like an amateur

9. Wendy :) says:

I really like it. Seeing Emily doing the Shh thing is different x I am pleased they added Alison into it too. I can’t wait for the show to start. I love PLL x

10. Jared says:

I was all ready to quit PLL’s but the time jump has me a little curious. Ugh!

11. Princess-misfit says:

I honestly can’t wait! But I thought it was gonna be different but the only different thing is Emily doing the shhh with her finger. But seeing all of of them there makes me happy to watch soon!☺😊👍👍💗💗💗👏👏👏

12. Princess-misfit says: