Exclusive

Sleepy Hollow Sneak Peek: Abbie and Ichabod as Roomies (?!), Pandora Intel and More Spooky Season 3 Scoop

There are so many spoilers in this exclusive Sleepy Hollow Season 3 sneak peek, we’ve decided to present it like a Choose Your Own Adventure novel. If you’ll be most tantalized by:

… the first definitive information we’ve gotten yet about Shannyn Sossamon’s character, Pandora, skip to 1:11.

… very interesting intel on a new artifact crucial to Ichabod and Abbie’s mission this season, hop to :26.

… scoop on the Witnesses’ new living situation (and a shot of Ichabod holding up the leftenant’s lingerie), run — do not walk —  to :56.

As hinted in a recent promo for the Fox drama, which returns Thursday (9/8c), “Pandora is the new big baddie for the season,” star Tom Mison says in the spot. “You can see what tricks she uses to trip up Ichabod and Abbie.”

You can also get a read on the state of the Witnesses’ relationship — not to mention a glimpse of a ready-to-kick-ass Jenny (1:22) — by pressing PLAY on the video above. Then make sure to scroll through the gallery below for a look at this season’s key players.

1. I can’t wait! I just wish it wasn’t airing opposite Scandal.

• Ulrich says:

I agree….although I normally gave to watch both shows the next day via an iTunes download, I often watch live when in the States on business. And SH will get the dvr for TGIT, many of the same viewers.

2. ChellemaBelle says:

Interesting that they referred to the “reset”– hoping to see new dynamics since Abbie got a first-hand view of what his time was actually like (and well, the big spoiler ending of 2nd season). Hoping for less wimpy Crane and more of the determination and intelligence shown in S1.

3. But Pandora was not evil, lol, just curious.

• Wordsmith says:

Not the first time the show has played it fast and loose with history or mythology.
      I could see them framing it as, “Maybe she was innocent once upon a time, but that was thousands of years ago, and unleashing so much horror has side effects.” Or something like that.

4. Brian says:

Hope this season is good. But Fox hasn’t made it easy for this show even if it is good because the promotion has been terrible.

• cookie says:

You r so right! ! This show has gone through growing pains just like most new shows. The use of Katerina took them too long to decide if she was good or evil. But now that she’s dead, which I so enjoyed, let’s get back to basics. I’m so glad that I saw this clip, didn’t even know that the show was moved and is starting Thursday!!??? Thanks Fox. Can’t wait I’ll watch show live and dvr Scandal, Shondra doesn’t need my live watch she has 3 show lock on Abc. Go Sleepy Hollow! !!

• Ulrich says:

So true, but I can see myself when in the States toggling back and forth between Scandal and SH, with Scandal getting more of my peeping time. I so enjoyed it on earlier in the week…wish Blacklist was on another day too.

5. Ray says:

How many episodes will this season be?

6. Angela says:

Really interested to see what Ichabod and Abbie’s respective time away will bring them in terms of skills and knowledge, and how it’ll inform their partnership going forward. And them living together should be interesting, too :p.
    So happy to see Jenny in the promo, too :). I’m looking forward to her working with Ichabod and Abbie as well.
    And Pandora looks creepy. Seems like a good setup for the season-I’m excited to see it all play out.

7. b says:

I’m looking forward to watching the season premiere I’m hate that it’s up against The Originals which is also a great genre show and choosing between them is impossible for me The Originals like Sleepy Hollow had an excellent first season and unlike Sleepy Hollow has an almost perfect second season with the onl fault failing on the anticlimactic finale. Sleepy Hollow was wise to hit reset because the Crane family drama was dragging the show down it replaced the balls to the wall crazy fun of season one I’ll miss Irvng Orlando

8. b says:

I think I’ll record Sleepy Hollow and watching The Originals live but the originals is pretty much guaranteed a fourth season and Sleepy Hollow isn’t and since I watch Bones I guess I’ll dvr The Originals and watch Sleepy live to help with the ratings

9. Ichabbie is living together! I’m so emotional about this!

10. WJSC says:

Looking forward to watching tonight. There was a time I thought for sure the show would be canceled, so Season 3 is a gift, imo. Hope it’s awesome! :-)

11. jon bobbit says:

Aechmea asenionii is the plant she is growing. It smells of rotting flesh and has a massive central black flower. Not sure what the significance of this plant is but it has something to do with ascension.