Memories From the Set
Bones Preview Booth Missing

Kim Raver Previews Bones Manhunt, Revisits 24, Third Watch, Lipstick Jungle, Grey's and Other Past Roles

As Bones opens Season 11 this Thursday at 8/7c, someone is dead — which is, of course, B.A.U. for the Fox drama. But what’s new is that Seeley Booth shapes up to be a suspect in the slaying. Worse, he’s gone missing.

Jumping on the G-man’s trail is FBI Special Agent Grace Miller, played by Kim Raver, who knows a thing or two about racing against the clock in the name of justice, having spent a few “days” on 24.

“Booth is missing and she comes in to figure out what’s going on,” Raver previews. “And in her mind, all of the evidence sort of leads to him possibly being a suspect, which of course raises the hairs on everyone else’s backs.

“But for [Miller], Booth has not been the ‘perfect’ guy that everyone else sees him as,” the actress warns. “She rightfully brings up a lot of his past, and that’s where a lot of the contention comes in.”

Chief among those clashing with Miller’s theories is Booth’s wife Brennan, who usually is an advocate of cold, hard facts. But not this time. “It’s interesting, because Brennan as a character is very used to dealing with things that are beyond dispute,” Raver notes, “whereas in this case, the facts, laid out a certain way, might not be something she like seeing.”

“Because she has a personal involvement with the case, being her husband and all, it totally changes the game,” Raver adds.

As alluded to above, getting wrapped up in a high-octane situation is nothing new for Raver, who in the photo gallery below shares with TVLine her “Memories From the Set” of 24, Third Watch, Revolution and other shows.

1. Ken says:

I will pretty much watch her in anything. Really loved her on Grey’s and as Audrey on 24.

• Lerbert says:

Yep! She’s just one of those classic all-star television actors who is interesting and enjoyable to watch no matter the role.

2. 1mars says:

Ugh, more Booth character assassination, they do this every season and the squints who have manipulated evidence twice(Hodgins), broken into government data bases(Angela), written college entrance exams for her daughter, slept with a subordinate and promoted him(Cam) and stabbed suspect to get info(Brennan) Yep they’re the perfect ones and tops in their field. Ugh, BRING BACK HART!!

• kmw says:

His character is not being assassinated. The only person in this episode not on his side is this new agent, everyone else is sticking up for him. Just because Booth is accused of a murder doesn’t mean he is being painted as a bad guy. Nothing Booth has done has made me like him any less as is the case for all the others who have made questionable decisions or actions. The only reason this story is being told at all is because they had to work around David Boreanaz not being available right away. And just FYI no one on that show is perfect and was established from the get go and even Brennan herself stated that in one of their last episodes and one of the reasons I love the show. As for Kim Raver I have liked everything she has done and am looking forward to tomorrow night

3. Steven says:

I wish she had touched upon what it was like filming the first few 9/11 episodes of Third Watch. That was some really emotional stuff.

4. Mr. Tran K says:

I’m always a huge 24 fan but I’m still very sad about Audrey’s demise in LAD back in the Summer of 2014 (DAMMIT!!). Hope her new gig on Bones suits her well.

5. Lauren says:

I wish they would bring her back to Grey’s. One of the few characters who didn’t get killed off so it felt like the door was open to bring her back.

6. mooshki says:

I’m still super pissed that only two seasons of Third Watch made it to DVD.

7. Heathers says:

She may want to revisit a sandwich and a milkshake.

8. Jeri says:

Big Bones fan here & nothing they do offends me, I like that they are portrayed as real people (compared to many other show leads). I have never cared for Kim R though. An actors appearance usually does not bother me, some are better looking then others just as in real life. However, every time I se Kim R all I can notice is her over-sculpted nose and how skinny & out of place it looks on her face. I literally cannot concentrate on anything else every time I see her and I’m glad she is usually a short run guest star on most the shows she is in. I know this is rude and I cannot help my reaction to her. I am not a beauty and I’m sure many people could find many flaws in my appearance if I were to attempt a career in acting.

9. Kaitlin says:

Loved her as Teddy on Grey’s and can’t wait to see her on Bones!