Exclusive

Banshee Final-Season Trailer Teases Killer Finish for Hood & Co.

Will Hood make it out alive? Will we ever learn his real name? Will he ride off into the sunset with Carrie?

The first teaser trailer for Banshee‘s upcoming fourth and final season — exclusively embedded above — fails to definitively solve any of those mysteries. But what the brief clip lacks in answers it more than makes up for in suspense/tension/adrenaline/style.

It also features a few blink-and-you-missed-’em spoilers, so keep your eyes wide open during all 28 seconds.

Banshee‘s eight-episode swan song is slated to bow in early 2016.

1. Joe Spencer says:

This quality of a show / this popular / why would you make this rhea last season ???????

• m3rcnate says:

Because the showrunner/creator has creative integrity and unlike other showrunners/creators/networks they want the show to be a secure job that lasts as long as possible and prints money for the network. This guy from the beginning saw this show as one that would end around now, when writing season 3 and then 4 they saw that it was at it’s end in terms of believable story, that to go long wouldn’t be organic to the characters and story but would be stretching it to stay on TV, and the story and plots would suffer for it.
      Look at it this way, part of why this show is so amazing is because the showrunner is the type of guy to end such a great show in its 4th season.

2. Joan says:

This show is ending way too early. One of the bests and more underrated on tv right now

3. Jolene ladd says:

I love cw supernatural.🌝🎃👍🏻

4. Sheila Finley says:

This is by far my favorite show! Why would you cancel it???????????

5. Rick says:

Why is it the last season? Why do all the good shows end so quickly?

6. Mulder And Scully says:

Banshee is AWESOME show, is great actors very good characters, LOVE IT !!!

7. g2-2a28070df14d0ab123e53c419a9e3487 says:

Well, crap. I didn’t know Banshee is only getting one more season. I’m sure it will be awesome, but I would much rather see a fourth season!

8. Elizabeth says:

This and Strike Back are 2 of my favorite shows. Great storytelling, awesome action sequences and just plain fun. They are both ending…BOOOOOOOOO!!!

9. Colleen denham says:

Are you kidding me…..lat season :’-(

10. PUCK NO!
    If Lucas Hood has run his course, than continue our favorite Series with another cool character like Lilly

11. Stacey says:

So sad to see this show end. One of, if not my favorite show. I have told so many people to watch and the only show I’ve wanted to go back and watch again from the beginning. I will definitely miss it.

12. Joe Spencer says:

This quality of a show / this popular / why would you make this the last season ???????

13. Andre says:

The showrunner for Banshee decided it was time to end the show.

• Jon Carpenter says:

I completely respect his decision. Better to go out at the top of your game then flop around for a few seasons aimlessly. Last season was the best so far, I can only hope this season is just as amazing.

14. Moveebuff says:

I think that we’ll find out that Lucas was CIA and infiltrated the Russian mob…Can’t wait for the next season!

15. militantgod says:

I can’t believe anyone would be shocked or appalled that this is ending. From the very beginning it was obvious that this show would only have a short shelf life (I’m surprised that it was even capable of withstanding its high quality for its entire run). It’s only lasted this long because it’s actually done very well for Cinemax and it was the decision of the creator to end the show. If it dragged on for 6 or 7 years, chances are the quality would suffer drastically and we’d all be complaining how it should have ended years ago. Bravo to Jonathan Tropper for doing it his way. I just wish there were 10 episodes instead of 8. At least we will get a real ending.

16. Donna says:

How do you take the best show on tv off the air?? Help, NETFLIX!! Pick this up please!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Scythe says:

There’s nothing to pick up, the creators have voluntarily decided it would be the last season. They said they felt the story was complete and they want to end it properly, in their own terms.

17. m3rcnate says:

It really really really blows that this show is ending, and that Strike Back is done. God I hope great shows get created and take their places.

18. Deion says:

OK, but we saw nothing about the character we really care about, Job.

19. Bill says:

Awesome, love this show. Wish this was 10 episodes and at least a 5th season

20. the only reason to get Cinemax will be over after only 8 episodes *sigh*

21. Lavonne says:

Banshee. I’ll say as everyone else has said. The show must go on. It’s the best show I’ve watched. You cant get bored even watching a singe episode 4 times or more. From the first to the last I’ve watched all of the shows of Banshee more than a couple of times. I love it that much. The intense reality never stops. the characters are undiscribable. Non stop action
    Nothing to me could ever possibly Beat Banshee
    I can’t believe it stops at one more Season. Not fair. Not enough good reasons to end such excellent acting from all of the actors.
    Ive heard the reasons from way back when the last season ended. Someone would be rich if they took this show over. And let it continue
    So I guess you can tell how much I love this show. Thank You to All the excellent actors on Banshee. I’m proud of all of your hard work.

22. Amy says:

I love that they are ending it. Just like Spartacus, I hate to see it go but love to watch it leave. I can appreciate a good show being only 4 seasons. Because it’s one of my favourites, I am glad it wont get drawn out too long like a lot of other good shows (Walking Dead, Sons Of Anarchy) and end up losing their value. I just hope to see more of Kurt Bunker. Great character, great actor.

23. steven says:

It has been the great show. l love every bit of it…#banshee….

24. steven says:

The greatest and best show… #Banshee….

25. Nagawa olivia says:

Its so sad that its ending. I have never been so passionate about a show in my entire life.. to be honest am more inlove with banshee than some things in my life . I’ll banshee, I’ll miss Clay Burton even more .

26. Christo says:

The story was just brilliant. And the “every dog gets its day” attitude kept me glued to the telly. From the fat guy under the truck, to the kickboxer getting some Lucas Hood for abusing that waitress lady. Truly a series with serious attitude. Gonna miss it

27. Eric Moyles says:

Just got to finally see Banshee on jam. 1st 2016, I watched all 3 seasons twice already, it is my 2nd favorite show all time. Spartacus my 1st, Spartacus went 4 seasons and now banshee is only going 4! What is up with that? We get 25 seasons of the Simpsonsand god knows how many of the walking dead, which to me is passed it’s expiration date. So why take away great shows so soon? I love banshee and will miss it dearly! Hope at least for a good ending with the main cast surviving. But I’m sure they will die