Jesse Stone Movie 2015

Tom Selleck's New Jesse Stone Movie Gets Premiere Date on Hallmark

Tom Selleck’s Jesse Stone will be Lost in Paradise when the TV-movie franchise’s ninth installment makes its premiere on Hallmark Channel, on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 9/8c.

Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise — which costars William Devane (24), Gloria Reuben (Mr. Robot), Leslie Hope (24) and Luke Perry (Beverly Hills, 90210) — will then air on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel the following Sunday, Oct. 25, at 9 pm.

Based on the bestselling books by Robert B. Parker, the Jesse Stone films previously aired on CBS.

The films’ 10th-anniversary installment finds Paradise Police Chief Stone (Blue Bloods‘ Selleck) agreeing to serve as a consultant on an unsolved murder case in Boston. The local police suspect “The Boston Ripper,” a killer who is already behind bars, but Stone believes the murderer is a bit closer to home, setting him off on an investigation filled with surprises and grave danger.

“Tom Selleck is a TV legend and Jesse Stone is a cornerstone franchise on our very successful Hallmark Movies & Mysteries,” Crown Media Family Networks EVP Michelle Vicary said in a statement. “While unprecedented to debut a program across our networks, we want Tom’s millions of fans to see one of TV’s greatest actors reprise one of his best roles ever.”

1. Stephanie says:

This is happy news. I love the Jesse Stone movies. So going to watch and If I know Hallmark they will have a marathon of the other films as well.

2. Sel Schantz says:

So Happy to get the next installment!!

3. Heathers says:

Great news! I also liked Jesse paired with Gloria Reuben’s character too!

4. Traci says:

I love the Jesse Stone movies, have seen them all but on cbs. what channel in Canada will we get to see it???

• GraceM says:

Probably not. Might have to wait for the DVD.

• haywarma says:

They have usually been picked up by CTV in Canada but that could include CTV2 or Bravo — I was a bit flummoxed when “Good Witch” made for Hallmark showed up on W, so we’ll just have to keep an eye out. I always buy the DVDs as soon as they become available anyway. Any character invented by Robert B. Parker is a treat for me when I am on Sofa Island.

5. Lillian Patterson says:

Cannot Wait. I watch the Jesse Stone movies over and over again and never get tired of watching them or Tom Selleck. He is a great Actor and really brings all the stories to life.

• Zo Vrana says:

I have all the Jesse Stone movies and watch them over and over. I missed the Oct 18, ‘Lost in Paradise’, but hope it will be out on DVD soon.

6. GraceM says:

I’m glad Hallmark picked up the movies. It’s too bad that they didn’t do so well on CBS.

• John Jacob says:

They had great viewer numbers. The problem is CBS said the viewers were too “old. lol

• GraceM says:

Wants “too old”?

• Janet says:

GraceM. I agree. I read about a couple of years ago that Seniors hold more wealth in the United States than any other age group. Why is it those in charge of these can’t figure this out?

• Tom says:

Ahhhh Marketing at it’s best, huh John ? That’s the problem today, too much “bottom line” marketing, Not enough viewer consideraion. Just $$$$$

• Karylyn Petrie says:

A&E said the Longmire fans were to old as well. There was a massive protest from the “old” fans and then Netflix picked it up. It would seem whoever is in charge of info on the age of the watchers would pay attention to how much money the “old” people have to spend.

• mikeh says:

If I recall, the last Jesse Stone movie, Mr. Selleck put up some of his own money just so CBS would go with it – and I thought the movie killed all the other shows that night – # of people watching – but like you say – the kid ratings were down, so no more stone movies on CBS.

• Cindy Andreucci says:

Really? I am 65 so I don’t know how old is too old. Tell you the truth I would rather watch Hallmark than some of these raunchy stations. I don’t feel I am too old, just like to watch good decent programming.

• Janet says:

GraceM, I agree. Shame on them and what’s the matter with their Program Director for not picking up such a popular star? One would think they’d want to give him even more exposure being they carry “Blue Bloods.” He doesn’t need it, of course, but this just doesn’t make sense.

• Tim Conde says:

You know, the information I got was that they did well, but they didn’t hit their money demographic as well as they wanted. Truth be told, I love the Jesse Stone franchise and many of the actors in it, but I am a old guy and to CBS, I don’t count for much, and therein, as Shakespeare might say, lies the rub.

7. A. D. says:

8. I am very fond of this series

9. Don says:

Parker’s network characters have a history of re-appearing on cable….Spenser: For Hire became three mostly awful movies on Lifetime back in the early 90’s…and of course there were those Joe Mantegna versions, mostly hated……hopefully there will be more continuity this time, the Jesse movies are worthy watching.

10. I’m sooo excited. Can’t wait to see another jesse stone movie.

11. Judy P says:

I love Jesse Stone BECAUSE I love Tom Selleck. I can’t wait to see the new episode.

12. Linda says:

I AM SICK OF THE LOCAL CHANNELS DROPPING ALL THE GOOD SHOWS THAT OLDER PEOPLE WATCH….WHO DO THEY THINK ARE WATCHING TV?

13. theresa a says:

Love Tom Selleck-thanks for Jesse Stone movies & Hallmark’s Christmas movies. Love your channel. Thanks! Theresa

14. I am happy Hallmark is presenting this new movie on Both Hallmark Channels. This is finally fair to all long time fans of Hallmark, Jessie Stone Movies , and Tom Selleck. The Hallmark Movie and Mystery Channel is on a different tier on DTV. It does cost more to have that extra channel and regular fans miss many excellent movies shown only on the HMM channel. Tom Selleck is a favorite TV star and does have many fans. This is an excellent decision to air this new Jeese Stone Movie for all Hallmark Channels viewers on both channels! Please consider the same decision during the Christmas season, when you premier excellent seasonal movies! Thanks, NPL

15. Dooney Butt says:

I’m very glad to hear Tom Selleck is returning in the role of Jesse Stone!! Nice! Finally!!

16. Norkir says:

I love love love the Jesse Stone movies!! I look constantly for the next one and squeal when I see it!! I’ve watched all of them! Thanks Hallmark channel. Holding my breath for October 18th.

17. Dorothy says:

Soooooo Happy the Jesse Stone movies are returning ! Love the dog ! and everything else about the series (story line and morals). Thank you!

18. carla roberts says:

Thank you so much for finally putting out a new movie. Please don’t wait so long next time.

19. angel says:

wow…going up against The Walking Dead…..bummer

20. Unfortunately with AT&T U-verse the Hallmark Movie & Mysteries Channel is a “PAY FOR Channel”.

• Snoo says:

Eventually you will be able to rent it from NetFlix. They have all his other Jesse Stone movies as well as the series Bluebloods. And NO commercials !

21. laurie says:

I’m So Happy to hear that my favorite actor Tom Selleck is doing another Jesse Stone. I own all the Jesse Stone movies and watch them a lot. Thank you for bringing joy to my heart.

22. Unfortunately with AT&T U-erse, the Hallmark Movie & Mysteries channel is a “PAY FOR CHANNEL”.

23. Greae Ann says:

Great news. I love all Tom Selleck and all of the Jesse Stone movies I have already seen. I have read many of Robert Parkers books as I am originally from the Boston area. I miss the Spencer for Hire” series and I believe Mr. Selleck would be great in a new series of Spencer for Hire. Get to work everyone.

24. GreatGreat he never makes a bad show

25. Sharon says:

We have seen all the Jesse Stone movies several times. Tom Selleck is a wonderful actor. Thank you Hallmark. CBS’s loss

26. Thank You Love Tom Selleck. can’t wait to see it…

27. Jim says:

Its about time. These movies are great. Hope they do more!!!

28. Evelyn says:

I love Tom Selleck. He is a great actor and great man. Hope to see his new Jesse Stone when aired

29. Betty Nasser says:

This is such a great series I hope you continue them and show reruns. Tom is such a good actor and still looks great Love the shows

30. Patrick slimm says:

Great news Tom was great in magnum pi and great in playing Jesse !!!!

31. Debi Moore says:

Love it ,some of the most excellent movies and of course actors, on TV…Go Jesse(Tom)

32. Denise says:

Love All the Jesse Stone movies and I also have the soundtrack via Jeff Beal who is an amazing talent too.Tom Selleck is an all time favorite of mine. I already own all 8 movies of Jesse Stone and I can’t help but wonder if the one mentioned will be different the first one. Need to look that up someplace.

33. Martha says:

I can not wait for the next movie. I would also like to say that in Blue Blood I wish they would go
    a lot easier on the hair dye because it does not look real.

34. Susan says:

I am looking forward to seeing it..

35. Elizabeth Hough says:

how can i subscribe to the Hallmark channel?

36. joanne says:

Looking forward to this next movie .Tom is a true gentleman,plus I do believe he is a conservative.Like Clint Eastwood.

37. Teresa Crowley says:

I’ve never seen a Jesse Stone movie but looking forward to seeing Tom Selleck in it. I love him in Blue Bloods and I know he will do a great job in that movie.

38. Laura C says:

So glad to hear it is going to premiere on the HM channel first, I have that in my lineup. I do not have the HMM&M channel in my pkg so I hope everyone else has one or the other to catch this. I wrote it on my calendar-hooray, can’t wait for the newest installment, I have read all the books. I hope HM has MORE coming and not so long inbetween. Thanks Tom, and HM

39. J.A.. says:

Anything Tom Selleck does is over the top. One of the best actors in Hollywood, a pleasure to look at and a fine example of a man. A man with morals,ethics, family values and respect. Know many people who knew him ‘when’ and everyone has glowing things to say about him! So, no matter what he is starring in, I AM THERE!!!

40. Sharon Hines says:

I can’t wait! Have been waiting for this for too long! Looking forward to seeing Mr. Selleck in another Jesse Stone movie! (And, of course, I love him weekly in Blue Bloods. :) )

41. Denise says:

I’m so happy that there will be another Jesse Stone. Love Tom Selleck and his Jesse movies.and hope this is just the beginning of alot more. Thanks so much Hallmark.

42. jim says:

seen every one of them at least 3 or 4 times….awesome…love movies about small town stories…tom is awesome….can’t wait for the new one!!! hope he makes 10 more!!

43. bob mirabile says:

why are not all the films on hallmark i just have a few they are great stuff. i highly recommend jeese stone sagas

44. I love all these movies, have seen them at least twice or more. Would love for a new run to be made. Can’t wait.

45. Bunny says:

Yeah I have been waiting and waiting. I love this series. More more of them. There is no star like Tom Selleck. I watch Blue Bloods every week.

• Elaine says:

I love Tom Selleck. He is a great actor. I miss Longmire too. We do not have nor want netflix and that is the only one Longmire is on now. We watch Blue Bloods and Jesse Stone. Great shows. Exciting, fun, and mysterious. I agree with you Bunny. We watch them all.

46. sportsdad61 says:

So happy to see Jesse is back. really love this series.

47. A. Trapani says:

How ironic. He is always playing a law man and in real life he is a felon. I cannot watch him anymore!

• Laura C says:

Who cares what you think? Don’t watch him anymore, I’m sure you won’t be missed as there are MANY more that are and will, continue to watch him in ALL he does.

• doug says:

Don’t be stupid and fall for the left-wing media hype. Selleck is NOT a felon. Turns out he had paid for the water his staff was using under a pre-arranged deal. No crime was committed. You can’t be a felon if you’ve never been charged or convicted of any crime. Just another example of the liberal attack machine trying to destroy the man because he is (gasp) a republican. I say God bless him.

• Viviana says:

You are SOOOOOOOO wrong!! He settled his fine of $22,000 & it was determined to be a misunderstanding on his worker’s part…..not his own!!

48. A. Trapani says:

Always plays a lawmen. however in real life he is a felon.

49. Mike says:

Selleck does a great job of portraying Jesse Stone. I look forward to seeing it.