Did Masters Jump the Ape? Did Arrow Lend Suits His Wig? Are the New Dead Hot? Team Briggs? And More TV Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Killjoys, Chasing Life, Big Brother and Suits!Killjoys

1 | Just how cold is it on the set of Killjoys‘ prisoner intake facility that we always see (lots of) frost from the actors’ mouths?

2 | As much as we love Masters of Sex, could it be that the show jumped the shark by letting a gorilla ogle Virginia? And are any other fans calling B.S. on the fact that Virginia waited so long to tell Dan (Josh Charles) that the new assistant was her daughter?

3 | Considering how attractive Fear the Walking Dead has made the infected, doesn’t Tina’s zombie fetish on Bob’s Burgers suddenly make a twisted kinda sense?

The Strain4 | The Strain‘s cleaved Feeler: shades of The Walking Dead‘s waterlogged walker? On a different note, did Fet overreact a bit (or a lot) to Dutch’s reunion with Nikki? He’d been bedding his colleague for, what, a couple weeks, max?

5 | Show of hands: Who signed up for WWE Network for the first time ever to watch SummerSlam? (The things we do for an oiled Stephen Amell, eh?)

6 | Did you find Switched at Birth‘s visions of Bay talking to herself and multiple Emmetts effective or odd?

7 | On Chasing Life, Chasing Lifedid it feel weird that April’s grandma didn’t come back for Leo’s funeral? (Or do you forgive her since the actress showed up for Mike’s parents’ funeral on Suits?) And how pissed will you be if ABC’s Blood & Oil gets cancelled, and yet Scott Michael Foster can’t return to Chasing Life since Leo is dead?

8 | Murder in the First‘s verdict on young Dustin Maker: heartbreaking, or just?

9 | Is the plot for The Flash Season 2 going to be Barry forming the world’s fastest track team? (Soooooo many speedsters!)

10 | Did you catch Tyrant‘s bad army CGI, in which videogame-caliber soldiers marched right through their crouched brethren?

11 | How did Zoo not give us a single Tippi Hedren reference during the bird attacks? And how inconspicuous did the team hope to be, unfurling a world map across a busy bar’s pool table?

12 | For those of you watching 1) The Strain, 2) Zoo and 3) The Last Ship, do you feel qualified yet to be an epidemiologist?nyle-giuntoli

13 | America’s Next Top Model contestant Nyle is Grimm star David Giuntoli’s doppelganger, yes?

14 | How has Big Brother not made a bigger deal out of Austin having a girlfriend (of 18 months!) back home?

Project Runway15 | How did Project Runway‘s Jake manage to land in the “safe” group via that basic, sparkly micro minidress? Was there any innovation there?

16 | For those watching the Dawson’s Creek repeats on ABC Family this week, doesn’t the start of Season 3 – Jen’s a cheerleader! Jack’s a football player! Dawson has a mysteriously appearing sexpot temptress! – feel like an alt universe? (This might explain the bumpy early episodes.)

Suits

17 | Did Suits borrow Arrow‘s flashback wig?

18 | Do you also sometimes forget that Rookie Blue‘s Gail and Chris dated?

19 | Where do you fall in the latest Graceland roommate debate: Team Briggs or Team Mike? (Speaking of Briggs, how good is his game that he hooked up with the gang leader’s girl so damn quickly?)

20Qs-BirdPhones20 | Does that cell phone company’s “buffering little bird phones” commercial need to be played about 90 percent less often? Meaning, about just 10 times per hour?

1. Coal says:

Gail and Nick, Gail and Dov allegedly having feeling for each other, Nick and Andy there have been so much coupling on this show. As for the residence of Graceland I don’t even know who they are working for anymore.

2. LADY_in_MD says:

The verdict on Murder in First was a little shocking to me I thought he would end up getting life espicially since the show takes place in San Francisco this season was a little all over for me I was not expecting Knubbins to be the head of the unit I thought it was Koto but I did like how it all tied together in the end
    And Raffi ending up with Sugar in the end did not see that coming!

3. Winter says:

6) Surprisingly effective. I liked the way Bay worked through her feelings
    14) I know right? It’s insane that he gets this nice guy edit when he is humiliating his poor girlfriend at home. For some reason they want us to like Austin and the Twins when they are awful.

4. Patrick Maloney says:

9. My theory is that Professor Zoom’s big plan is to activate the Speed Force in other people and/or recruit them for his team. Or maybe his mere presence just activates the Speed Force in them naturally without his doing. Either way, I think Zoom is the cause for this sudden appearance of Speedsters.

5. Cfolliot says:

5. Lol, yes, but it was the combination of Stephen Amell and John Stewart that prompted it.

6. Mommaknowsbest says:

8. I didn’t expect the verdict to be so heartbreaking – the look the young man’s face was like looking at a little boy. The whole situation was heartbreaking – and I’m glad that was fictional.

17. The wig on Mike Ross – Oh. My. Word. Couldn’t we have found a little bit better hairstyle for him? Cringe-city.

• DreamRose311 says:

17. I’d actually take the bad wig over what he’s done to his hair in present day. I’m just glad they commented on it in-show earlier in the season.

7. Ellinas1978 says:

2. It has a long time ago. They have become the last thing I watch from everything I record on Sunday.

8. Grace says:

#4 I actually felt for Fet. I think he’s really fallen hard for Dutch and I like them together a lot. But he was definitely petulant about it.

#6 Weird but I liked it! Breakups feel like the end of the world at that age.

#7 RIP Leo. He’s going to be missed a lot.

#20 I really liked the bird commercial the first dozen times I saw it… in the space of two hours.

9. Blurgh says:

Masters of Sex has been very snooze worthy this season, and the ape was just ridiculous.

10. Ames says:

Season three was the best Dawson’s Creek season!!!

11. Luis says:

i want Lizzy Caplan’s commentary on the gorilla on the DVD

12. Luis says:

5. i believe the word your looking for is sucker.

13. arial2 says:

15 – How did Blake win this week’s challenge? What “innovation”? If a hacked up neckline (“because I got some blood on it when I cut my finger”) covered up by a necklace is their definition of “great innovation,” then okay. But, then again, this season’s contestants, with a few exceptions, haven’t impressed me much, anyway.

14. 14 – Because she didn’t sign a release. I’m sure it’s killing them.
    15 – Better question is how did Blake win with all the problems with his dress. They will nit-pick one designer to death and then brush aside horrible flaws by another with no rhyme or reason.

15. JM says:

4) I felt sad for Fett, but seriously, must ALL the men on the show find their solutions in alcohol???
    13) Nyle is the ONLY male model I can stomach on ANTM this season.
    15) Heck yes! Jake should have been in the bottom. Who’s that girl, Amanda?, who keep being in the bottom when I find her outfits safe at worst. What do the judges have against her? And Blake won??? Ugh. I can’t stand him or his designs. The other two outfits were much, much better.

16. Ian says:

4. Quinlan is The Strain’s only saving grace right now. So you can guess my feelings about Fet’s crisis of the heart.
    7. Blood&Oil will absolutely be cancelled, and probably now Chasing Life as well. A lot of permanent bad decisions made all around. My heart was broken, but now I’m more than ready to laugh at them all when those shows tank.
    9. The Flash has ADHD, which is ironic, because while you could naturally expect that of the character, I’m referring to the unnecessarily busy and crowded and overcomplicated mess theyve got going on in the 2nd season with all the stories.
    10. I just hope Tyrant manages a 3rd season renewal. Bad CGI and soap opera moments aside, the show’s still got a lot of greatness and a ways to go.

17. tyranthraxus says:

1. They film in Torronto in well Winter. or whatever Canada calls its most of the year cold time

18. I’d be happy if they just acknowledged that they cut to 2 different breeds of geese in that phone commercial. Why is that one Canada goose there??!?

And i thought on Suits that the flashback was to Mike’s wannabe-hobbit phase.

19. Gave up hunting with a gun 25 years ago and switched to using a camera. But one more of these friggin birds with their “buffering” phones and I’m going to shoot every bird I see!

20. Ram510 says:

I actually think Nyle from Top Model kind of reminds me of Zachary Quinto

21. mrnekrich says:

Wow. Seven weeks in and not a single mention of SDRR but you mention a rerun? You must really hate Leary on this site.

22. Steven says:

As for #19, I can’t say I’m on either team. Charlie is the only interesting roommate anymore, and her plot has rambled so far that I can’t remember how we actually got to where we were. Everything else is a violence-bloated mess.

A couple weeks ago, I found myself asking “Why do I still watch this show?” and then I remembered it’s because Aaron Tveit is on “the list.” Then I realized this season made him a junkie with a neckbeard. Next summer’s DVR pass is almost certainly getting revoked.

23. Kim R says:

19. After this week’s episode of Graceland, my husband and I looked at each other and said, “what is happening?” Not a clue. :)

24. Bigdede says:

I will never forget Gail and Chris dated. I loved them together

25. sanchopanza says:

#13: No.

26. bj says:

1. Killjoys is filmed in Ont. Canada and we had a very cold winter. lol

18. Do you also sometimes forget that Rookie Blue‘s Gail and Chris dated?

Yes. They seem to want us to forget that.

13. No.

19. As for Graceland I’m totally turned off by the fact that our undercover “cops” seem to have all forgotten which side they’re on. I’ve stopped watching.