Exclusive
Baby Daddy Season 5 Spoilers

Baby Daddy Season 5: The Lying Game's Allie Gonino to Recur as Ben's [Spoiler]

Now that Baby Daddy‘s big love triangle has reached its end, it’s time for Ben to set his sights on someone new — and it sounds like he’s already found her.

Allie Gonino, best known to ABC Family junkies as The Lying Game‘s Laurel Mercer, will recur in the comedy’s upcoming fifth season, TVLine has learned exclusively. She’ll play Sam, a girl who applies for the manager position at Ben and Danny’s bar — and did I happen to mention she was Ben’s high school crush?

Unfortunately, not everyone on the show has fond memories of Sam. She wasn’t exactly the nicest person to Riley in high school, and it’s safe to say their relationship hasn’t improved over time.

Gonino’s post-Lying Game credits include a series regular role on SundanceTV’s The Red Road, as well as a guest spot on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0.

Baby Daddy fans, do you sense a love connection brewing? Drop a comment with your thoughts on Ben’s (potential) new lady below.

1. Diz says:

Good! I’m so tired of Riley and the big doofus brother.

2. Melanie says:

I’m just so happy the stupid love triangle is over. Glad Ben is moving on.

3. Yay! I’m so happy! Laurel was my favorite in The Lying Game and it’s time for Ben to move on!

4. Samantha says:

I agree with some of the other comments. Riley and Danny were always meant to be together and it’s time for Ben to move on. I’m ready to see what’s in store for him!

5. Brian Bauer says:

Anyone else think that was a picture of Emily Van Camp?

6. spindae2 says:

Holly Crap Andy! I looked at the pic and was like Emily Van Camp in BD????? Should’ve choosen another pic.

7. Cas says:

Sad he didn’t end up with Riley. Love him. Danny is ok but I just don’t like Riley and him together.

8. lowryowuor says:

Yayy! I love Allie.I hope she stays on Baby Daddy.

9. Lauren says:

Why does she look like that Shrek-ish Shailene Woodley pic?

10. alwyn says:

when will season 5 start

11. Ashley says:

Too bad she isn’t on the show anymore…. She was replaced by Daniella Monet… Any idea why??

12. Rainbow says:

I do absolutely want Riley and Ben being together. They were always doing things in wrong timing. Couldn’t just end like that! Of course Danny is awesome. But still have a little hope on RB! Is it possible the end of the triangle love is not the end. I mean in the fifth Riley might find out that Danny is not the perfect one. Haha. Who knows! Anyways, it’s an amazing tv show and love the casts so much. They all make the show fabulous.

13. I go to see each day some websites and websites to read articles, however this blog offers quality based writing.

14. Jillian says:

I think Riley and Ben r meant to be and NOT DANNY!!

15. Jillian says:

I mean Danny is a nice guy and all but Riley makes Ben a better person and isn’t that what love is supposed to do! Make someone better! I mean Riley is Bens literal better half! And Danny is already great and he doesn’t need her as much as Ben does!

16. tsevca says:

Wasn´t there such a girl already? Or several?