Comic-Con
Shadowhunters New York Comic-Con

Shadowhunters, Pretty Little Liars and Stitchers Head to New York Comic-Con

Three of ABC Family’s biggest dramas — Pretty Little Liars, Stitchers and the upcoming supernatural series Shadowhunters — are making tracks for New York Comic-Con this fall.

The network’s NYCC plan begins Friday, Oct. 9 with back-to-back panels for Stitchers and Pretty Little Liars at 11/10c in room 1A06. Stitchers‘ entire cast — including Emma Ishta and Kyle Harris, whose character flat-lined at the end of the Season 1 finale — will appear alongside its creator to discuss Season 2 and unveil select scenes from the upcoming Halloween special.

Next, all five Pretty Little Liars — Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Sasha Pieterse — will assemble to preview the “new mystery” facing the girls when the show returns in January 2016. Executive producers Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Joseph Dougherty are also expected to attend the panel, which will include new footage from the drama’s five-year time jump.

Lastly, the entire cast of Shadowhunters will take the Empire Stage on Saturday, Oct. 10 (11 am) to reveal exclusive footage of the supernatural drama, coming to ABC Family in January. Stars Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario and Isaiah Mustafa will appear, along with showrunner Ed Decter, executive producer McG and Mortal Instruments author Cassandra Clare.

More information about New York Comic-Con, running from Oct. 8 to 11 at the Javits Center, can be found here.

1. Mr. Tran K says:

PLL @ NYCC? That’s something.

2. Brian says:

Weirdly, if I have the time, I wouldn’t mind seeing the PLL girls now that the show might be doing some new stuff.

3. Slowride says:

Is it wrong that I’m already in love with all the men on Shadowhunters? Or was that ABC Family’s plan all along?! #realmystery

4. Sarah_ says:

Can’t wait :) more shadowhunters information and hopefully a trailer.

5. Steven says:

The only ABC Family show I watch is The Fosters. Not exactly Comic Con material, but that would’ve been awesome.

6. Brandy says:

Marlene is a brave soul to face a crowd which is sure to include angry fans. Lolz

7. anonymous says:

Why does everyone keep calling the Stitchers finale a season finale when IT’S A SUMMER FINALE!!!!!!!!!SUMMER!!!!! NOT SEASON GET IT RIGHT!!!! If it was a season finale they would’ve announced it as such before it premiered and they didn’t they said SUMMER which means that the first season isn’t over yet they did the same thing with PLL and The Fosters so it means that season 2 probably will premiere during the summer and the rest of season one will premiere in January or early February.

• ScottJ says:

An interview with the show’s producer that is available online refers to the first season having finished and states…”We will find out very early on in the second season’s first episode exactly what happened to Cameron”. Other reports confirm that “the Halloween episode will be the last episode of season one (1×11)”.

When the show returns sometime in January that is the start of season 2.

8. Tai says:

I’m so excited for the Shadowhunters. I’m dying to see this show and I barely have any information about it. I’m definitely going to have to check their panel out. The other shows don’t interest me at all, so I hope they split it up.

9. army brat says:

I am in love with the mortal instruments. I love clace, sizzy, and malec. I am super excited for this show and I am already in love with the entire cast. I am exited to see Katherine McNamara and Dom Sherwood and the rest of the cast bring this story to life.

10. kayla says:

The mortal instruments is my life.