Devious Maids Season Finale Spoilers

Devious Maids' Rebecca Wisocky Teases Three Killer Finale Reveals: 'The World as You Know It Will Change'

Blanca’s killer, Taylor’s side piece, the fate of the Powells’ marriage and more will be revealed Monday (Lifetime, 9/8c) in what Rebecca Wisocky calls the most “explosive” episode of Devious Maids yet. (Any chance she also meant that literally?)

“The world as you know it will change in Beverly Hills,” Evelyn’s portrayer tells TVLine. “There are at least three different cliffhangers, and several lives will be in the balance.”

One such “change,” as revealed in previews, is the Powells’ potential divorce, spurred by the loss of Dion.

“Evelyn died inside when Barrett died; time stopped for her, emotionally,” Wisocky explains. “She re-entered a place of hopefulness and exuberance and youth when Dion came into her life, so that being taken from her really might be the final straw for the Powells. She’s forgiven Adrian for just about everything over the past few seasons, but this takes the cake.”

Devious Maids Season Finale SpoilersBut don’t worry about Wisocky losing Tom Irwin as a scene partner. She says they were both “horrified” by the prospect of their characters divorcing at first, but after giving it some thought, that horror changed to excitement.

“If the Powells should divorce, I’m sure they’ll remain as obsessed with each other as they are now,” Wisocky says, adding that she can already picture them peering into each other’s windows. “I trust the writers and their sick imaginations to take us in a fabulous direction, whatever that is.”

I’m pretty sure Wisocky speaks for the entire Devious Maids fandom when she says, “We need to get a Season 4 so that all of these things can play out!”

Who do you think killed Blanca? Would you like to see the Powells go their separate ways? Drop a comment with your hopes and fears about Monday’s finale.

1. She really does speak for all the fans. I need a season 4. Season 3 mystery was kind of boring but I still love the characters specially Evelyn

2. LADY_in_MD says:

Please lifetime renew devious maids!
    This season had its ups and downs but the last few episodes have been great!
    I think Sebastian is the killer but with this show there are always twists
    And I wouldn’t mind Evelyn and Adrian maybe going through a seperation seeing those two spy on each other would be hilarious and just imagine what it would be like in a court room for them
    Rebecca has been playing Evelyn so well this season my heart broke when Dion was taken last episode hopefully Adrian will right his wrongs this time around

3. Yes! Finally something about lap dat tong dai dien thoai.

4. B.T. says:

I would love to see Evelyn’ s reaction to Adrian courting the newly single Genevieve. Rebecca and Susan Lucci are so much fun to watch in scenes together.

5. felipe says:

just one thought, season 4 now, come on Lifetime you guys can’t dissappoint us now…

6. Amber says:

I hope they get a season 4 I’ll be so disappointed if they don’t I love this show, and the powels are awesome I hope they don’t split hopefully there maid finds away to get deon back :), I think maybe spencer killed blanca who knows? I don’t think that he is Taylor’s sponsor that was just a cover I think, hopefully rosi forgives anesto and they stay together & jessi comes back all this in season 4 and I’ll be looking forward to it :)

7. pamill says:

After watching last week’s episode I got a feeling the killer of the tennis pro is Zoila. Maybe she was protecting Genevieve who had an affair with him ?

8. Deion says:

Devious Maids usually telegraphs their mysteries. I can say that I don’t have a clue this go round. Taylor’s lover/Blanca’s killer? Jesse was my best guess. Now, I got nothing. Also, lasst week’s episode said NOTHING about what happened to Spence!

9. Jared says:

Im still surprised that Lifetime hasn’t already renewed Devious Maids. It seems like a no brainer.

10. Rhonda says:

Plz bring it back!!!!! I love this show!!!!!

11. Teresa says:

Ha, ha! Loved the final line!

12. Joanne says:

Can’t wait till next year tonight’s show was the best

13. Lisa says:

When does next season start? I love this show!!!! Please have a season 4!! Don’t leave us hanging! Love “every” minute of every show!,

14. susan says:

Evelyn! Adrian AAADRIAN!!! that was hilarious, I’d watch all three seasons again just to hit that punchline one more time!~lol

15. Ladarius loving says:

I’m a guy and this show appealed to me that says a lot !!!!! I have been following this series since season 1 and I really don’t want it to end now ! I personally haven’t felt like the show had any dull moments but even the best shows have those moments . For example, scandal, prison break and the walking dead all of which are amazing shows . Please do us all a favor and renew devious maids for 5 straight seasons !!! Please and thank you !