Teen Choice Awards 2015

Teen Choice Awards 2015: Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and More TV Winners

Proving that honors come in all forms, the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday handed out its coveted surf boards to the brightest (young) stars of stage and screen.

Twenty separate awards were handed out to TV shows and stars this year, including a nod for the highly-anticipated — and highly-contended — category of Choice TV Liplock.

Read on for a full list of TV winners, and keep checking as the night continues for updates…

Choice TV Show, Drama: Pretty Little Liars

Choice Breakout TV Show: Empire

Choice TV Chemistry: Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins, Supernatural

Choice TV Liplock: Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, The Vampire Diaries

Choice Summer TV Show: Teen Wolf

Choice Summer TV Star, Male: Tyler Blackburn, Pretty Little Liars

Choice Summer TV Star, Female: Ashley Benson, Pretty Little Liars

Did your favorite stars and shows win big this year? Drop a comment with your take on this year’s Teen Choice Awards results below.

1. JC1 says:

Shouldn’t Nina Dobrev be in the Sci-fi/Fantasy category? I don’t think she was one of the nominees for the Drama category.

• Kayler Jones says:

love nina dobrev that she one-hope to her that she has a successful life ahead of her

• Wes says:

I am dying, “teen choice” yeah right the producers pick the winners it’s one of their disclaimers! None of these ‘winners’ matter. LOL

2. Kayler Jones says:

@thirsty4TVD24_7: @ninadobrev congrats on your win! You are such an amazing woman & will be surely missed on TVD cast! Wuvyoυ

3. Annie says:

Trying to wrap my head around the fact that TVD beat the 100. Who even voted for it? Literally everything about that show (on and off screen) has gone to crap

4. dedra palmer says:

Who won the dance category

5. Sarah Fortin says:

pretty little liars only won because we know who A is. it’s pretty obvious who is going to win–the other shows never get a chance bcuz they’re all in the same category with pretty little liars. I mean the fosters I think may’ve won one award from teen choice and I think that was the first year they were out. I mean they are always winning bigger and better awards than pll anyways and they always in in my book and that’s what counts but it’s not fair!!

6. Sarah Fortin says:

also how does someone who has been dead two years even get a category or win????

7. Jane Blair says:

Okay. So you people put up awards and didn’t even announce some of them. Like choice youtuber and choice instagramer. I’m very upset with this. Who won I want to know asap because this is the main reason I watched this damn awards show. Thank you

8. Annie says:

Just tell me if Bob Morley finally dethroned Ian Somerhalder please

• Brianna says:

He didn’t but Jared Padalecki from SPN did. Jared, Ian and Paul were all up there so I’m happy at least one of my boys won lol

9. Seth says:

who won choice rock song??

10. Susi Moffitt says:

How did Jensen Ackles NOT make it on the list with Jared??

• Linda says:

I don’t even know but maybe the Jared and Jensen/Sam and Dean fans don’t need an award to know how much chemistry they have… ;)

• Art says:

No need to be rude or rain on anyone’s parade – the guys definitely wouldn’t approve of that! Behavior unbecoming of the SPN family. A better way to celebrate would be to applaud the fact that all three of our awesome guys won tonight!

And for what it’s worth, these nominees were by vote – so to even be nominated, you had to have the most votes to make the list.

• Mick says:

Probably because they didn’t get enough votes to be a nominee? That’s how the categories are decided. All of the guys have great chemistry, so how about just being happy that all of them won?

• aishah syed says:

Jensen actually got more votes than most of the nominees in that category but u know teen choice IS teen choice (RIGGED) but im happy that atleast all of our favorites won tonight! Nothing could make it better!!! :”)

11. Zia says:

Love Nina but she clearly won coz this was her last for TVD. Both Candice and Kat deserved it more for this season..

12. Rhi says:

JENSEN AND MISH AND JARED ALL WON I’M SO HAPPY!

• Art says:

Now THAT is the attitude the guys would like to see – celebrating instead of tearing other people down! :) So glad all three guys won their well-deserved awards. I just wish they would have been there to accept in person, because who doesn’t need to see Jared, Jensen, and Misha on the red carpet?

13. pitaz says:

What a mess, this world needs to change, more immigrants please!

14. Lori Anderson says:

This is why I don’t watch award shows. Neither my show and Nathan Fillion won tonight.

15. Kissan Capers says:

PLL at Teen Choice is like Modern Family at the Emmys…they win every freakin year and gives nobody else a chance.

16. So proud of PLL for winning in so many categories!! So worth it on every account. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees!! #TCA2015

17. Imzadi says:

I am so glad that Chloe Lukasiak beat out Maddie Ziegler for the Best Dancer (or was it Favorite Dancer) award. Maddie is a sweet girl and a good dancer, but Abbie Lee Miller acted like the sun rose and set on her and treated her like a goddess while constantly criticizing Chloe until she left and went to another studio, where she was treated fairly. This is a real slap in the face to Abby Lee Miller, and she deserves it! Congratulations, Chloe!

18. brandydanforth81 says:

Scotland PLL won a bunch and Lea & BBT but sad Gina R/Jane didn’t win anything

19. Jackie Milom says:

So I watched the awards show with a friend and NOT all categories were actually given out live during the ceremony. The only reason why I knew the SPN boys won is because I saw the f ull list. Does anyone know why they cut off some of the categories during the actual event?

20. Lily says:

When Lea Michele won I cried I love her so much my dream is to be half as talented as her but even more than that to meet her I love her so much I tweet at her everyday but she doesn’t see I have been looking forwards to teen choice awards for a whole year since the last one ended bc I wanted to see her she looked so good and I’m so happy she won!!!

21. Tracy says:

Love Cas and Dean’s friendship! They are great together but only as friends and brothers!

22. LostSoul says:

Nothing for iZombie?

How insulting!

23. daryana says:

ian somerhalder have to win in the category of choice tv actor Sci-Fi/Fantasy i am really engry this last season is the best taht i see in TVD and i think that candicce accola have to win to i am really engry ian somerhalder always win all the nomination and this year like the other have to win all her nominations in the categories i hope the next teen choice awards ian win i now that its not your responsabilty if ian win or not but all the last years TVD wins all the categories all the teen choice awards .

• daryana says:

and PLL always win in the categories in is no chance to the oders tv shows i think PLL is not that good that TVD is always the saim A and in TVD is not if you want that i say what happens in all the season y goin to tell season 1 katherin S: 2 The moonstone S:3 ripper S:4 hibrids S:5 passengers S:6 is kay and his family and all that things and in PLL S.1 A and all A

24. Sandra k says:

Nina deserved to win and jesus choice liplock awkward hw long has glee bn off air laura marano shd have won cant wait for next year’s nominees